Large Scale Tokyo Japan Stunt Event

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 08:54 AM

Dutch boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Large Scale Tokyo Japan Stunt Event

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Sounds like a good plan man. Hope things shape up.. I lived in Yokosuka for 3yrs and having an event in Tokyo would be amazing. Trust me if I was good enough I'd be all over this
you have about a year to practise..
maybe this is good motivater to train extra hard day and night
Old 08-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tokyojrock
Ok since this seems to be going over well with most of you that have contacted me, I will do my best to ensure procurement of shipping and hotel expenses. This should limit each riders need to only pay thier airfare. (I will work with the airlines to line up some sweet rates on that as well)

Additionally, pending corporate support we are looking to do this in the spring of 2006.
This is what I was going to suggest. Don't make it a competition, make it a show. Invite who you feel is the best, from different areas and backgrounds, and pay their way. There are many rounded riders up hur.

Those who deserve it should go free, without worries. Everything should be included in my opinion plus pay. If you want them that bad get sponsorship to pay up man. This is what they have been working hard for.

There are many on here that qualify as the "elite" and dam well will rock out Japan. Keep us all in the loop because I can get out there for the show, I wouldn't miss it (as long as I am on the track, I am afraid of heights). HAhahahhahah

Camo Mike
Nana korobi, ya oki
Old 08-05-2005, 10:49 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds good!

keep us posted on the surface and the events you're going to have
Old 08-05-2005, 11:05 AM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point

you should just directly email the Starboyz and Kyle woods. Or call Triumph Them selves and see what they say. They could offer up Kevin Carmichael or Woods. I bet they would be able to have a Japanese dealer supply them bikes in Japan.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:54 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tokyojrock
Thanks for the inputs....well we have decided to pray for good weather we will hold an outdoor event because the arenas all have bad surface for this.....we might end up doing this at a famous Japanese race track like Tsukuba, Suzuka, or Motegi!
I roadraced over there, I think I mentioned that, but with the long straight at Fisco (Fuji Speedway) wouldn't that be better? It's not that far from Tokyo either. Is roppongi still off the hook, man.....aaaaahhhh the memories.
Better wait 'till after the show/comp before goin' downtown....Late..... Free
C............Major without a Major.........S.U.C..........For life.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:58 PM

tokyojrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by not_me
This is what I was going to suggest. Don't make it a competition, make it a show. Invite who you feel is the best, from different areas and backgrounds, and pay their way. There are many rounded riders up hur.

Those who deserve it should go free, without worries. Everything should be included in my opinion plus pay. If you want them that bad get sponsorship to pay up man. This is what they have been working hard for.

There are many on here that qualify as the "elite" and dam well will rock out Japan. Keep us all in the loop because I can get out there for the show, I wouldn't miss it (as long as I am on the track, I am afraid of heights). HAhahahhahah

Camo Mike
Nana korobi, ya oki
I wish we could..but some of these guys charge alot and some would get more than others....this is the best way we have events like that but only one or two riders could come...but thanks for the input.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jayseal22
you should just directly email the Starboyz and Kyle woods. Or call Triumph Them selves and see what they say. They could offer up Kevin Carmichael or Woods. I bet they would be able to have a Japanese dealer supply them bikes in Japan.
Woods is already slated...it is up to the riders to provide the bike or secure on here through partnership. Like I said very large prize money will be awarded!
Old 08-05-2005, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by robert929lewis
I roadraced over there, I think I mentioned that, but with the long straight at Fisco (Fuji Speedway) wouldn't that be better? It's not that far from Tokyo either. Is roppongi still off the hook, man.....aaaaahhhh the memories.
Better wait 'till after the show/comp before goin' downtown....Late..... Free
C............Major without a Major.........S.U.C..........For life.
Roppongi is still Roppongi! HAHA Fuji is also being considered!