CHeck out this B.S!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CHeck out this B.S!!!!

Originally Posted by Ryan S
that's the problem with this damn sport....everybody knows what i'm talking about too...o.g.'s get no respect....even teams that have been around for a while, busting their hump doing local shows getting paid jack ****.....promoters are all buisness man...they think that if they can pay a rider 100 bucks a day, that will be a good buy...and the sad part of it is-there is always going to be a "up and comming" group that will jump ALL OVER THAT.

Not a problem with this sport it is a problem with peoples' integrity. What's right is right to one person and could be viewed differently by others.

There is always going to be someone that wants quantity before quality......

Look at the "scabs" in the late 1800's and early 1900's man. They were cheap labor that were hired over the union workers when they were on strike or when employeers fired them all.......

If you think it's just in stunting then you should just quit now because you are fighting against yourself.....

We have a family business 50 years strong. We are the best at what we do. We are more expensive and sometimes get undercut. What happens? The job gets half arsed and the owners get pissed. They went the "cheap and easy" so that is what they got.

You think promoters "care" who is the best when they can pay 50% less and get some good wheelies anyway? This is going to happen until the public knows "Woods, Tony, Teach, Kane, Gorka, MANY OTHERS..." by name and demand them. That is when what's right will be right for everyone.

Camo Mike
Old 07-08-2005, 03:17 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the way business works sometimes..if not almost all the time. That sux that it happened but homeboys should have signed a contract.

You can judge a person/persons all day long, but your still out of a show. Move on and don't let things like this get in the way of future shows.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

And those chaos dudes can suck a nut. To bad that **** didn't happen down here. I know some people that know some people that will make some people disappear in Mexico.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:46 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
And those chaos dudes can suck a nut. To bad that **** didn't happen down here. I know some people that know some people that will make some people disappear in Mexico.
oh we know some people that now some people who knew a guy that couldnt swim
Old 07-08-2005, 11:46 PM
jab

jab is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I dont know any of you but thats a shitty deal being that this is such a small group, youd think everyone would work to Build A Market for the sport, and work together for some rate integritty that gets everyone more money, I totally agree that when people start becoming real fans...(the youth), and demand to see certain riders, the money will come to them. Right now your integrity and reputation should be more important than whoring your skills for a show, and undercutting your brethren(The Stunt Community). That being said I am a business man and i am always in negotiation for a contract, as are all of my fellow competators, we all know each other, and we are all fighting for the same piece of the pie, and theresw two ways to do it, Provide quality and charge what youre worth, or underbid, short cut, and provide **** wrapped in a pretty box. the ladder may get a bid here or there, but its short time, Quality will always win, yes you will lose some $ to the next guy, but take yours yearly profit and theres, tack on your rep and integrity, and you'll see that your still on top. Dont let others shortsight bringg negativity to your work, theyll be there own demise. Of course if they can provide the same quality show at a cheap price youve got a problem, because again they kill the market....YOU OWN THE MARKET... When there are people wanting to spend money to see X Y Z rider, X Y Z rider will get the doe, If it were me Id be spending my time honing my skills so that im rider X Y Z, and let squids show the world they cant touch you, even if its at your show!!!
Old 07-09-2005, 01:09 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i quit canadian chaos, walked away from the biggest show of my life, were i was sure to be the star rider, infront of 80000 people, inoder to do the right thing,, I was on the team, but i was not involved in the negotiations at all, so when i found out what happened i left.. So when you guys get your beating sticks out, all i ask is that you walk past me at sportbike west... I should have never joined that team in the first place.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:35 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
i quit canadian chaos, walked away from the biggest show of my life, were i was sure to be the star rider, infront of 80000 people, inoder to do the right thing,, I was on the team, but i was not involved in the negotiations at all, so when i found out what happened i left.. So when you guys get your beating sticks out, all i ask is that you walk past me at sportbike west... I should have never joined that team in the first place.

you made a good decision bro and i respect you for that. this sport will never go anywhere with people undercutting shows.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:37 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by not_me
Not a problem with this sport it is a problem with peoples' integrity. What's right is right to one person and could be viewed differently by others.

There is always going to be someone that wants quantity before quality......

Look at the "scabs" in the late 1800's and early 1900's man. They were cheap labor that were hired over the union workers when they were on strike or when employeers fired them all.......
kinda like all the illegal immagrants that come here and take the white mans jobs and make us work for less cause whatever they make here, is 19x better than in their country. im not racist but this subject really pisses me off.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:29 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Every market has a rat-race. Be the first, best or have a niche....or suffer the rat-race. Undercutters of the world unite. Soon, you'll be able to make more mowing lawns than doing shows. Does anyone make a cage for a briggs and stratton?
Old 07-19-2005, 03:44 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

That's phucked up!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Soon, you'll be able to make more mowing lawns than doing shows. Does anyone make a cage for a briggs and stratton?
Geez, look at what's happend....... These guys are even on ESPN 2 !!!!!!

EDIT - I just found out its GLOBAL now !!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT - EDIT - I am actually sad now that reality is setting in...........

Camo Mike
Old 07-19-2005, 08:11 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
CHeck out this B.S if somebody did this to me it would on like donkey kong!!
They are stealing a show by finding out about it thru the grapevine then they went to the promotor and underbid FiSH and J.B by offering to do a 3 day show with 5 riders for $1000.00
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132501

Shoot a email to the scumbag that did this shitt to Fish and J.B!!

shaun@canadianchaos.com
yeah *** that guy......

ill do it for 999.99