Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 02:28 PM

beantown636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

First of all just wanna say R.I.P. Chad and **** THE POLICE espcially the Atkinson Pigs

Mother: 'Somebody's going to give me answers'

By Margo Sullivan
Staff writer

HAMPSTEAD — Gayle Gosselin said yesterday that her 21-year-old son's death in a police chase Sunday night should never have happened.

The death has left Gosselin with many questions about what led to the pursuit that ended suddenly when Chad Gosselin's motorcycle smashed through a stone wall on Central Street in East Hampstead.

The Hampstead mother said she hasn't been able to get many answers from state police about the details of the chase.

State police are leading the investigation and said he was fleeing Atkinson police when he lost control of the bike. They have not said why or where the chase started. Hampstead police have said police were attempting to stop Gosselin for speeding when the pursuit began.

After she buries her son, Gosselin said she will try to get more facts about the crash from police.

"It won't bring Chad back, but I am going to find out what happened," Gosselin said. "Somebody's going to give me answers."

Though she still has many questions, Gosselin said she doesn't believe police had sufficient reason to launch a high speed chase.

"I don't believe Chad was doing anything seriously wrong," she said. "Maybe he might have been speeding, but what do they hope to gain by chasing anyone?"

Gosselin said police "from time to time" have pursued motorcyclists or automobile drivers, and that the chases have only ended in crashes and death.

"What's wrong with the police?" she said. "I am burying my son. My son should be burying me. This is tragic what happened to him, and it shouldn't ever have happened."

Atkinson police Chief Philip V. Consentino refused to comment on the deadly chase, referring questions to state police.

Trooper 1st Class Louis Copponi of the New Hampshire State Police said he wasn't able to release details until he interviewed everyone involved.

"I don't have the final report of the officers involved," Copponi said.

He did say the chase began at about 10:40 p.m. in Atkinson and that the chase "wasn't a long pursuit by any means."

The chase also did not go too far into Hampstead, he said. Atkinson police called for assistance from Hampstead police when they chased Gosselin into Hampstead. However, the crash happened while the Hampstead officer was on his way to help.

Gosselin said she stood by at the accident scene, but that police barricaded the road with cruisers and would not let her through.

A witness to the accident, Kimberly Flynn of Central Street, said Gosselin was standing right outside her house. She begged police to let her go to her son, but they refused, Flynn said.

"My heart went out to her," she said. "She was crying and saying, 'Please, I just want to see him. I just want to be with him.' She pleaded with police for a long time."

Before the crash, Flynn said she saw two Atkinson police cruisers chasing Chad Gosselin. The officers sped past her house. She said she heard the sirens and got scared because her sons ride bikes and she was worried the police were after them.

Flynn said she looked out her window and saw the police cruisers were close to Gosselin's bike. Flynn said one cruiser was in front of the other and they were "right on his butt."

When she saw the chase, Flynn said she prayed. "Please, just pull over" she thought.

She did not hear the crash. The silence told her the chase was over, she said.

As she searches for answers, Gayle Gosselin is remembering her son as a "good boy."

"He was the best son anyone could have wanted," she said. "I just want him back."

Besides his mother, Gosselin leaves behind his father, Mark, of Methuen, Mass.; two brothers, Julien Dumont of Epping and Mark F. Gosselin Jr. of Londonderry; a sister, Sarah Beth Gosselin of Hampstead; and a sister-in-law, Angie Dumont, and a nephew, Drake Dumont, both of Epping.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:36 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

thats why i'm glad i dont live in the boomies cause cops there are real **** about everything .. thats a sad story how are they not gonna let the boys moms come throo the baricades thats just f'd up
thats why i pull over i'd rather get a ticket but be alive or dont do the crime if you cant do the time
Old 07-06-2005, 02:41 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

rest in peace.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

damn, that really sucks...

you can tell by how the cops are acting, that they did something they shouldn't have....

i hope she gets the answers she wants...

RIP
Old 07-06-2005, 02:48 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

that sucks dude, but it looks like he shouldnt have ran
Old 07-06-2005, 02:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve

sounds like the cops ran him over!
Old 07-06-2005, 03:03 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

This site cracks me up... how about the fact that he ran from the police? I by no means am saying that I've never ran but you have to realize that there are consequences. RIP but I don't blame the cops, they didn't twist the throttle on his bike when he decided to run. Sounds to me like he wasn't a competent enough rider and made a decision that put him in over his head
Old 07-06-2005, 03:03 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Sad to hear, had a buddy die the same way last year...But if you run, thats the chance you take...
Old 07-06-2005, 03:27 PM

ZANE is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you do take that chance when you run, but you also have to consider that people who run on a bike are probably not horrible criminals, usually just young guys with too much testosterone (most of us on this site are). So there are three reasons not to pursue a speeding motorcyclist: 1 just a punk kid who will not hurt anyone but himself if you let him go. 2. You stand a significant chance of hurting innocent bystanders in the process. 3. The cop is probably a young testosterone freak just like the guy on the bike.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that's fvcked, i bet there is a no chase law in that state also, here in az they are not supposed to chase, but holy **** do they. he was probably goin ten over, and the pigs wanted something to do. fvck them, they know the person on the bike will keep running till they run out of gas, or crash and run out of life. let **** be, stop real crimes pigs
Old 07-06-2005, 03:44 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

with a patroll car right on his *** had he changed his mind and decided to pull over I'll bet they would have ran him over or rammed him. If in fact that wasn't what realy happened.

I don't run anymore and will always pull over now, but they are out to get us now more than ever and some would love to ram and kill us

just go onto some PIG sites and try to discuss this and you will see what I mean

RIP bro
Old 07-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Tall Enuf 2 Ride NEthing

Tall_Dallas is an unknown quantity at this point

#1 ... RIP Chad. my prayers are with his family.

#2.
Running.
This topic has been on the firing lines many times.
I still feel that if you run, and you wreck, it's your fault... NOT the police that were chasing you.
If you were speeding and get caught, then pull over and take the ticket. you get what you deserve! (and I speed too, so don't think i'm taking a 'holier than thou' approach)
As for the mother... Her son made a decision to run from the police... now she thinks that the police shouldn't have been chasing him.
well, take the number of chases that happen... (bikes, cars, everything).
90% or more of those who ran had warrants or have done something that they SHOULD be stopped for.
remember something. The cops don't know if your running just to be an ***, or if your running cause you just killed 3 people in a robbery!
DON'T BE SO HARD ON THE COPS!

Don't blame someone else for the reprocussions of decisions that you made on your own.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

rip

nh cops suck *****. biggest ball busters ever, especially on sport bikes.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:57 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickIF
This site cracks me up... how about the fact that he ran from the police? I by no means am saying that I've never ran but you have to realize that there are consequences. RIP but I don't blame the cops, they didn't twist the throttle on his bike when he decided to run. Sounds to me like he wasn't a competent enough rider and made a decision that put him in over his head

+1
Old 07-06-2005, 05:06 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

You Need To Be Prepared If You Are Going To Run. But Still R.i.p.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P.... sorry to hear **** like that. i lost one of my boys i know how you feel
Old 07-06-2005, 06:39 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

RIP DOG....

HOW I FEEL ABOUT RUNNIN IS LIKE THIS....

YOU RUN YOU BETTER BE RUNNIN CAUSE YOU GOT A GUN OR DRUGS OR A MAJOR WARRANT AND YOUR GONNA DO SOME TIME....

IF YOUR MESSIN AROUND AND ARE JUST GONNA GET A TICKET OR MAYBE LOOSE YOUR LICENSE THEN ITS A TOSS UP....

IF YOUR A GOOD RIDER AND FOR SURE GET AWAY THEN RUN....

IF YOUR IN THE BOON DOCKS OF THE COUNTRY THEN KNOW THIS THOSE PIECE OF S H I T COUNTRY COPS WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP YOU ...AND I KNOW FOR A FACT OF THIS THEY WILL HIT U TO STOP U....

SO IF THE COPS IN THIS SITUATION GOT BUTT HURT BECAUSE THE RIDER WAS GIVIN IT TO THEM AND HIT HIM INTO THE WALL ...WELL I HOPE THERE KIDS AND WIFES ARE BEATEN WITH A RUSTY SCREW DRIVER AND LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STICKS WITH THE INBREEDS

PUNK *** COPS GO DO SOME REAL WORK ...GET THE KILLERS AND SERIAL RAPISTS.....GET F U C K ED
Old 07-06-2005, 06:40 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

everytime you run that is the risk you take and you know it.

RIP.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:33 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P that is sad to hear but like has been said that is a chance you take when you run
Old 07-06-2005, 08:05 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like he was running from the cops and went down how that the cops fault? for chasing him?

Quick Reply: Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!