Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 09:48 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

Originally Posted by painedogg25
Sorry for the rant, i but i hate cops a little more than most. And ive seen to much **** for anyone to change my mind, When i go by a cop over the speed limit (or not) and he doesnt flinch, or turn on the cherries, Well i respect the hell out of the that and usally give a nod or give a wave as i go by. But for the rest well, FTP.

Screw that fvck them all. Never met a cop that I like or wasn't on a power trip when they got the uniform on. There was a crashed bike parked on the side of the road with the ignition smashed off and the tank lock drilled out. I called the cops thinking that they would send some one right away but insted it took them two and a half hours to get there. notonly that but on the way home there was a speed trap with three cars. I called the cops back and when I got pissed they sent me a threatening letter. assh0les..
Old 07-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve

what was the letter?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:12 PM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just watching this real tv thing earlier today , this bike was evading cops , had a good distance on them , a mile or so , but a truck pulled out in front of him so the bike had to slam the brakes on , the cops quickly gained the gap , the bike took off again after the truck moved but not fast enough , the cop had enough speed going to catch him , HE ****ING RAMMED THE BIKE ON PURPOSE GOING PREETY QUICK , then right after the commentator goes , " the biker was not seriously hurt by the officers ramming , but thats what happen when you run from Law Enforcement.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:39 PM

hammer71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cops fault he didnt stop right? Was it worth his life not to stop. Speeding ticket and a fine is easier to talk about. Damn shame it happened and yes are the cops wrong for not calling off the chase? Sure they are but they didnt cause him to run. Two sides to every story too bad we're only going to hear one of em.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:08 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

He ran, he took the risk, HE took his life, unless their is something else that hasn't been reported yet. the only fu cked up part I see is the fact they wouldn't let his mother see him in his last few seconds of life.......thats bullsh it!!!! There are alot of things that need to be said in those last few seconds that help let someone rest at ease after losing someone like that. RIP and prayers go out to his family.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:02 AM

Sarah-beth is a decent person

So, for all of you who felt the need to comment on something you had no real information about.... Its been almost 10 years since I lost my brother... And I STILL DO NOT KNOW THE REASON FOR THE CHASE. The cops told us three different stories, swapped out vehicles at the scene, lied about the chase time/distance and speed.

And when my mom took all this evidence to court... Her own lawyer was called to the stand by the state..... HOW IS THAT LEGAL? Then they "settled" the case against my mothers wishes and tried to force her to sign the settlement, which she never did.

Supposedly the cop was headed the opposite direction on the road when he put his lights/siren on... How was my bro supposed to know he was getting pulled over? By the time the cop turned around, did my brother have a safe place to pull over? That road has an extended amount of soft shoulders, dis the cop tailgate? Did my bro speed up to create a safe distance to pull over? .... Who knows???? I still don't!

(I don't hate cops, I'll even be one of the first to defend them.... But don't ANY of you judge my brother's actions because WE STILL DO NOT HAVE ANSWERS!) what does that tell you?!
Old 06-14-2015, 08:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

1. Sorry about your brother
2. You just joined a dead forum to dig up a 10 year old thread. You must have been drunk or retarded, maybe both.
3. Since this thread popped up, I might read it. But really, what it all breaks down to is that you need to post pics of your **** because it will slightly redeem you.