Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 08:15 PM

SlitZ is a decent person
Re: Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!

Originally Posted by Tall_Dallas
The cops don't know if your running just to be an ***, or if your running cause you just killed 3 people in a robbery!
DON'T BE SO HARD ON THE COPS!

Don't blame someone else for the reprocussions of decisions that you made on your own.

good point... R.I.P.
Old 07-06-2005, 08:30 PM

D. STUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

the cops obviously did something they shouldnt by the shadyness going on but it was the kids fault for running...he might of decided to pull over but just got rammed threw a wall instead! it was a stupid thing for him to run especcially since it was just for speeding but its still an awful thing to hear but thats the price you pay for running
Old 07-08-2005, 12:19 AM

th12t33n is an unknown quantity at this point

rip homie... police can be ****tards. at the same time they can be the only mother****ers who can save your grandma...
Old 07-08-2005, 01:07 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
that sucks dude, but it looks like he shouldnt have ran
agreed.....they could have let the Mom be by her sons side.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:35 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point

why? FTP, man those pigs will see hell and everything that comes with it when the go, and if I get stuck there with them im gonna set a few months aside in that enternity fvcking there asses up some more. I hope those cops never sleep a sound sleep again until they pay here or later for that shlt. If as an officer you know chashing ends in death or a crash why push it that far. No one other than fellow fat pig friends would agree that 5 0 did the right thing, To me that is no more human or morally correct than a shooting the kid of his bike for running, same result. Those cops new what they did was wrong that why they couldnt handle letting his mother see him and tell them the truth they're fvcking murderers.

And if you dont believe in God and heaven or hell then you havent saved a 140mph wheelie coming down sloppy yet.

My prayers and thought go to his family,,rip
Old 07-08-2005, 01:45 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by painedogg25
why? FTP, man those pigs will see hell and everything that comes with it when the go, and if I get stuck there with them im gonna set a few months aside in that enternity fvcking there asses up some more. I hope those cops never sleep a sound sleep again until they pay here or later for that shlt. If as an officer you know chashing ends in death or a crash why push it that far. No one other than fellow fat pig friends would agree that 5 0 did the right thing, To me that is no more human or morally correct than a shooting the kid of his bike for running, same result. Those cops new what they did was wrong that why they couldnt handle letting his mother see him and tell them the truth they're fvcking murderers.

And if you dont believe in God and heaven or hell then you havent saved a 140mph wheelie coming down sloppy yet.

My prayers and thought go to his family,,rip
Reread ur post, Sounds a little messed up. I'll say a prayer for u my brother
Old 07-08-2005, 02:01 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for the rant, i but i hate cops a little more than most. And ive seen to much **** for anyone to change my mind, When i go by a cop over the speed limit (or not) and he doesnt flinch, or turn on the cherries, Well i respect the hell out of the that and usally give a nod or give a wave as i go by. But for the rest well, FTP.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:02 AM

killergoose is a decent person

it sounds to me liek the cop in front and the cop in back crushed him ( or coused the acsident ) i think this is going to end in a vary large law sewt . i cant understand y they did not just get the plates and call it in .insted they played the BIG BAD COP role and now some guys is dead
Old 07-08-2005, 09:07 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by killergoose
i cant understand y they did not just get the plates and call it in .

THATS WHAT A GOOD COP WOULD DO
Old 07-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Flsean1978 is a decent person

When you run, eventaully you'll get caught...it's just a matter of time. Cops here in FL have a no chase policy, but they will follow the last known path to see if you pulled over somewhere. The best thing I can tell people to do is get to know the cops...I attend some of those softball games, and work in an area where I can talk to them on occasion. This has ALWAYS worked out in my favor when I get pulled over, when my neighbor calls the police because the music is too loud, or if I need a small favor. Cops work the same as the moderators here...if you show up saying **** this, **** that, and **** off you will have a hard time with things. If you're polite, respectful, and admit when you're wrong, you'll rarely ever have a problem. Unfortunately, police these days are "Law Enforcement Officers" instead of "Peace Keeping Officers" If you don't believe me, then why do you get a little nervous when a cop pulls in behind you?
Old 07-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

im sure those pigs knocked him off his **** and caused the death. FTP
Old 07-08-2005, 12:49 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lotta speculation in here - peeps might want to wait to find out the details before blaming the cops 100%. I hate a-hole cops too, but running is a risk - no ifs ands or buts - I've done it many times. If you run, you gotta stay calm and ride smart - otherwise pull over - "getting away" is not worth dying for.

FTP and RIP
Old 07-08-2005, 07:19 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

R.i.p.!! Damn Shame!! Ftp!!
Old 07-08-2005, 07:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Flsean1978
When you run, eventaully you'll get caught...it's just a matter of time. Cops here in FL have a no chase policy, but they will follow the last known path to see if you pulled over somewhere. The best thing I can tell people to do is get to know the cops...I attend some of those softball games, and work in an area where I can talk to them on occasion. This has ALWAYS worked out in my favor when I get pulled over, when my neighbor calls the police because the music is too loud, or if I need a small favor. Cops work the same as the moderators here...if you show up saying **** this, **** that, and **** off you will have a hard time with things. If you're polite, respectful, and admit when you're wrong, you'll rarely ever have a problem. Unfortunately, police these days are "Law Enforcement Officers" instead of "Peace Keeping Officers" If you don't believe me, then why do you get a little nervous when a cop pulls in behind you?
yo, i live in FL the stupid pigs will not chase you here? so if they can't get your plate they can't do ****? or catch somewhere esle 20 mintis later?
Old 07-08-2005, 07:43 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

thats some sad **** right there. i dont support the whole running thing, but thats me. i dont think the cops should have stopped his mom from seeing him. somthing dosent add up, i think the cops did somthing they shouldnt have.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:14 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing makes cops happier than a high speed chase or a shooting.
its what they live for.
R I P
and FTP for life
Old 07-08-2005, 08:25 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

i think is all bullshit. if they want to run from you , let them run and get away, chances are they will cause more problems than good to actually chase them IMO. i mean comon. rest in peace, and the the thing with the mother not being able to see her son is bullshit. the cops need to honor her wishes and let her the **** though. those cops need to get the **** slaped out of them by the guys mom RIP
Old 07-08-2005, 08:36 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

^^^^^^^^2nd that, we should all go there and smack em up, like everyone on this thread
Old 07-08-2005, 08:48 PM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well no matter what , the kid was in the wrong for running , if he would of just pulled over , none of this would of happend. What puzzles me is he is on a sportbike and a lady said the cops were "right on his butt" I dont care if ure on a SV650 if your trying to evade police no 16 second cop car is gonna be right on your tail. It sounds to me like he decided to pull over , and they purposely/accidentally rammed him , why else would they be all shady about it and wont releae any statements, they are for sure trying to make a cover to cover up there own
Old 07-08-2005, 09:09 PM

DVNTMOTRSPORTS is an unknown quantity at this point

THERES ALOT MORE TO THIS STORY THAT HAS BEEN POSTED. I LIVE IN HAMPSTEAD THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED ABOUT A MILE FROM MY HOUSE. THE HAMPSTEAD OFFICER IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. I GREW UP WITH CHAD THE BIKE OPERATOR. WE PLAYED BASEBALL TOGETHER FOR YEARS. THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLES ARE WRONG THE WITNESSES STORIES WERE A BIT OFF. WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS THAT AFTER LEAVING A PARTY ON HIS BIKE THE OPERATOR CHAD PASSED BY AN ATKINSON COP DOING 70MPH IN A 30. HE DID NOT STOP. THE ATKINSON OFFICER REQUESTED ASSISTANCE FROM HAMPSTEAD. THERE WAS ONE HAMPSTEAD OFFICER ON DUTY. SPEADS OF 130MPH IN 30MPH ZONES WERE SUPPOSIVLY CLOCKED. THE HAMPSTEAD OFFICER TRIED BLOCKING EMERSON AVE IN HAMPSTEAD AND THE BIKE FLEW THROUGH. ATKINSON COP BEHIND THE BIKE AND HAMPSTEAD TRAILING BEHIND. APPROACHING 111 THE BIKE COMPLETELY CLEARED THE INTERSECTION AND JUMPED FROM EMERSON AVE TO CNETRAL STREET COMPLETELY CLEARING ROUTE 111. ROUGHLY HALF MILE DOWN THE ROAD THE BIKE AND OPERATOR LOST CONTROL SLAMMING INTO A ROCK WALL. I AGREE THERE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A CHASE. IN MY OPINION THE ATKINSON COP KILLED CHAD. THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A PLATE NUMBER AND DEALT WITH IT IN THE MORNING. BUT ALSO WHEN U RUN FROM THE COPS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF UP AGAINST. NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT BOTH PARTIES WERE AT FAULT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE IN THE AREA OR HAVE HEARD OTHER STORIES THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD SO PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE TO WHAT I HAVE SAID AS I KNOW THE LOSS OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS HARD AND HEARING STORIES SOMETIMES PISSES PEOPLE OFF. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILY AND ALL OF THOSE WHO KNOW CHAD OR HAVE LOST A FALLEN RIDER. IF ANYONE IS PLANNING A MEMORIAL RIDE PLEASE INFORM ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP. SEND EMAILS TO HAULNACE666@AOL.COM

Quick Reply: Yo This kid Died because of the ****head rural cops in my town! CHECK IT!