trade my 954 for an F4i??????

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 02:17 AM

el nino is an unknown quantity at this point
trade my 954 for an F4i??????

well i ride my 954. i am starting to scrape now and slow stuff down. +13 rear only and it feels ok.

stripped my motor mont bolts where my FI cage goes cause they were ****ing loose (note to self, loc tite next time).

insurance is 1900$ for teh year under mom dukes name, an f4i would be $1100. i like to stunt and street ride. and have come to teh realization that im stunting a bike i dont even own (still paying it off).

do i need a 954 or would an f4i be better and easier for my 120 lb ***?

money really isnt an issue. im just curious what siuts me better. i can handle the 954 no problem.

and with my new recent paint job (see pic forum) figured i could sell it and get an f4i

cheaper insurance, and a supposed better stunt bike (seems liek stunt bike of choice to me since everyoen loves it)

i only thought this after my bolts stripped. bike has had cosmetic damage which i care nothing for, but this made me bummed cause its a pretty critical part of the bike.

dunno what to do
Old 07-05-2005, 03:46 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: trade my 954 for an F4i??????

Originally Posted by el nino
well i ride my 954. i am starting to scrape now and slow stuff down. +13 rear only and it feels ok.

stripped my motor mont bolts where my FI cage goes cause they were ****ing loose (note to self, loc tite next time).

insurance is 1900$ for teh year under mom dukes name, an f4i would be $1100. i like to stunt and street ride. and have come to teh realization that im stunting a bike i dont even own (still paying it off).

do i need a 954 or would an f4i be better and easier for my 120 lb ***?

money really isnt an issue. im just curious what siuts me better. i can handle the 954 no problem.

and with my new recent paint job (see pic forum) figured i could sell it and get an f4i

cheaper insurance, and a supposed better stunt bike (seems liek stunt bike of choice to me since everyoen loves it)

i only thought this after my bolts stripped. bike has had cosmetic damage which i care nothing for, but this made me bummed cause its a pretty critical part of the bike.

dunno what to do
Take your bike to a shop and having them put helicoils in the stripped motor mounts.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:21 AM

isocyanates is a decent person
Re: trade my 954 for an F4i??????

stay with the 954!!