my bad night

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 11:58 PM

f4stunna is a decent person
my bad night

it all started out good. i was supose to work til 11:30 but i already had my 50 hours for the week so i split at 9:30. i come home and eat dinner. then i decided to go hit up my spot for a lil bit.

so i pull in, its a long stright ways that leads to a parking lot down near a 2nd building at this complex. i have never seen another car here at all so my gaurd is down (along with the fact that i live in a town of about 1000 people). so i stop, turn my idle up and am about to pick one up, when i see some head lights turn on. (not blues, just head lights)

right away i sense something aint right so i start booking it. i make it home but the car is behind me the whole way but a little distance behind. (still no blues though). so i get home and toss my bike in the garage and hind.

half an hour later i get called downstairs by my dad and there are two cops at my front door.

so heres the story, apparently i never paid a ticket and didnt know about it. so my lisence got suspended last week and it showed up on a list that they have. so that fat ***** dyke (literally) **** cop was waiting for me. so im being charged with opperating without a lisnece. (better than a DTE i guess) but i cant drive til i go pay the ticket and get my lisence re-instated.

thats the end, just felt like id share.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:00 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Re: my bad night

Well that sucks
Old 06-25-2005, 01:12 AM

BMoneyCartel is an unknown quantity at this point

Shitty day....Mine kinda sucked all my stereo **** got jacked outta my car, so there goes 1400 bucks.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:29 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve
Angry Re: my bad night

holy ****ing ****, i would be going ****ing nuts.

YOU GOT STABED IN THE BACK BY A ****ING PIG!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 01:35 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

that sucks
Old 06-25-2005, 01:47 AM

the best part is i live in the center of town 100 feet from the police station

the thing i dont get is they were straight up there waiting for me. i hit that spot spuratically all different times day and night, and only on weekends cuase there isnt anyone there. and i dont do burnouts so you cant really tell ive even been riding there. i donno
Old 06-25-2005, 02:34 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4stunna
the thing i dont get is they were straight up there waiting for me. i hit that spot spuratically all different times day and night, and only on weekends cuase there isnt anyone there. and i dont do burnouts so you cant really tell ive even been riding there. i donno

your parents told them you'd be there, they don't want you to stunt or ride a "death machine"
Old 06-25-2005, 02:35 AM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

the best part is i live in the center of town 100 feet from the police station

How can the cops prove it was you? Say u let a friend ride, easy out. They didn't pull you over while you were on it so they don't have **** on u.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by JonnyJ
How can the cops prove it was you? Say u let a friend ride, easy out. They didn't pull you over while you were on it so they don't have **** on u.
the video....... or? if the stupid pig did not tape it??.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by lowlux
the video....... or? if the stupid pig did not tape it??.
The video of what? A guy in a helmet riding his bike??? Good luck proving thats him. And for that small a ticket it would get thrown out easy in court, they'd never try and actually get the tape out for it... plus you still won't be able to prove its him.

A friend here used to get a kick out of running from the cops on his race bike. Always wore the same jacket with a certain number on the back. He'd run like multiple times a day, go out just to get chased. Loose em, then find more cops to run from. Eventually they learned where he lived but he was always able to make it home with the bike in the garage before they pulled up. Then all they could do was say "we know its you, seriously... stop it."
Old 06-25-2005, 05:19 AM

WAX-AZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=JonnyJ]How can the cops prove it was you? Say u let a friend ride, easy out. They didn't pull you over while you were on it so they don't have **** on u.[/QUOTE

yeah thats the way to go for sure
Old 06-25-2005, 07:10 AM

bcheverie is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks bro, i think theres like a $500 "charge" in MA for getting your lisence re-instated. But who cares it wasn't you anyways.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:44 AM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all good man, I had a bad day yesterday too.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:59 AM

ive been thinking about this, she said i was going to get charged with opperating without a lisnece. now, they didnt catch me. when she asked me if i was out on the bike all i said was mabey. then she asked me if the bike is registed to see if she could charged me with operating a unregistered/uninsured vehical too. i told her it was under my moms name cuase of insurance.

Now, can they even charge me if they dont even know what i was driving?? i know they didnt get my plate number cuase if they did, i would have also been arrested for attaching plates

and i know its not my parents cuase i live with just my dad and he didnt even know i was goin out riding.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:37 PM

ive been thinking about this, she said i was going to get charged with opperating without a lisnece. now, they didnt catch me. when she asked me if i was out on the bike all i said was mabey. then she asked me if the bike is registed to see if she could charged me with operating a unregistered/uninsured vehical too. i told her it was under my moms name cuase of insurance.

Now, can they even charge me if they dont even know what i was driving?? i know they didnt get my plate number cuase if they did, i would have also been arrested for attaching plates

and i know its not my parents cuase i live with just my dad and he didnt even know i was goin out riding.
You need to just say no under that situation. Saying maybe is kinda like saying yes. But you still may be able to get away with it if you just say a friend was riding it. You need to come up with a story fast and stick too it. I had a friend who ran and got away, but went to work with the bike and the cops noticed his bike parked in the back. Instead of saying someone else was driving it he just said he never noticed he was being chased. He stuck to his story and only got a ticket for running a stop sign.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:23 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to come up with a story fast and stick too it.

yeah whatever you do, come up with a plan and stick to it. If you change your story they throw the book at you and you won't get away with ****.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:31 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Then all they could do was say "we know its you, seriously... stop it."
hahahahahahaha , thats fukin awesome......I used to do the same thing with county when I had my 400EX runnin. Would get home and pull the back fender off and hit the rear wheel with an impact wrench and pull it off......couldn't have been me been here working on it all day .....used to get the same line....."if its you, QUIT" then they would give me the story about how when they catch me they would give me tickets for every person who has outrun them unless I admit it now...."Sounds like I could be in trouble that day, huh???"

FTP.....if you get away, you can get away with it. Talk to a lawyer....don't pay him yet, just ask for advice, they'll tell you exactly what to do and could prolly take care of it if you need!
Old 06-25-2005, 02:37 PM

there is a cop on this board.... hes name is goat ask him........
Old 06-26-2005, 07:17 PM

the02goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlux
there is a cop on this board.... hes name is goat ask him........

He said, "goat". Don't get it twisted with "the02goat". Have done my share of bobbing and weaving
Old 06-27-2005, 10:58 AM

jayrizo is a decent person

*** it they dont have **** on you
"Thats why they call it Fu@king with you"

Quick Reply: my bad night