acros

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 07:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: acros

WHats a deactivator? C'mon you all should know that one. Its been around for years.

stand on the rear seat, jump off to skitch off the back
Old 06-17-2005, 09:27 AM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
WHats a deactivator? C'mon you all should know that one. Its been around for years.

stand on the rear seat, jump off to skitch off the back

whatever man, I don't know the names of anything I guess I suck. I've seen all this **** been done, just never knew it had a ****ing name.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:44 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dano
that greg mcglynn guy a couple posts up is a good rounded rider, in the last conn. vid he's jumpin all over and circling it up, impressed the hell outta me
thanks dude that means a lot. I just need a little more stoppie distance and some acros and I will be well rounded.

I agree with the guy who said acid drops to spindarella's are sweet. I love that shxxt. I used to do spindarella's on my gixxer but I got rid of it am an on a 636 and a 900rr now. The 636 just doesnt seem stable to me yet I am still learning it.

and to the guys who say hand stands are gay I ask why do you say that?
I can't even do a handstand up against a wall(honestly) I just don't have the strength.
I think handstands are sick especially on the street like jeff does in usbw3.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:42 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

zach hearts acros
Old 08-23-2006, 11:53 PM

xfrjeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
sittin in the hc position, lean back and kick ur feet ova ur head, and land in a back/tail skitch

heres jeff from XRF in the midd of one
nice pic you should see the ones from when i first started to learn my whole bike would take off to the right when i went to roll.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:01 AM

xfrjeff is an unknown quantity at this point

and if anyone whent to the comp a couple yeas ago in maine, bill and i killed sickest trick first and second with never seen or completed tricks. the trick i did was a reverse christ on the tank to a leap of faith to the rear seat still facing backwards to a 180 deactivator to skitch.
Bill my teamate did a reverse elavator to the tank then a leap of faith to the rear seat the the same a 180 deactivator to skitch. all on video ask teach nasty acro's there, the only reason i dont do that anymore is because i **** my bike up good all the time when i would practice it, so acros are for not evreyone, it is proven evrey day in comps or videos. The lamiest acros are done just to get the points in comps.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by xfrjeff
and if anyone whent to the comp a couple yeas ago in maine, bill and i killed sickest trick first and second with never seen or completed tricks. the trick i did was a reverse christ on the tank to a leap of faith to the rear seat still facing backwards to a 180 deactivator to skitch.
Bill my teamate did a reverse elavator to the tank then a leap of faith to the rear seat the the same a 180 deactivator to skitch. all on video ask teach nasty acro's there, the only reason i dont do that anymore is because i **** my bike up good all the time when i would practice it, so acros are for not evreyone, it is proven evrey day in comps or videos. The lamiest acros are done just to get the points in comps.
sounds sick...real sick.

edit: how fast were u goin?
Old 08-24-2006, 12:44 AM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

^^+1....post a vid for all the no acro guys...
Old 08-24-2006, 01:04 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
this needs to be said acros are ****in sick, and not gay...let me prove my point i was in NY for a stunt comp this past weekend and the person who won did sum burnouts, couple combos nuthin major, and then he did a handstand, gorrilla roll, handstand, aciddrop etc..needless to say he won against people doin combo circles, and 1 guy who did 1 hc circle. granted those are also sick tricks i jsut am glad to see that u can win a comp without doin a single circle. with that said i am in the crashing process, of leanring acid drops, and gorilla rolls, and goin to the gym for handstands. not to mention on a crowd judgeed comp they win hands down.

lets hear sum opinions

u gotta have em all to be dope
Old 08-24-2006, 01:16 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll admit I'm a huge acro fan! Circles get boring as ****kkkkk to me. I dont know why I just love them. It just seems more dangerous. Slow cirlces you fall and you most of the time you don't even end up laid on your back. Alot of acros if you **** up your sliding and your bikes gonna cruise till it hits something. And the crowds love it....
Old 08-24-2006, 01:54 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Im gonna have to agree with Z-Unit on this one... Acros are sick, but its important to be a well rounded rider...I can do alot of acro tricks (my friends get mad at me cause im small and agile) Ill agree beeing small and agile does help...but it also took *****!! The only bad crash I had this summer was from an acro trick( jumping from the pegs to the seat(which i think is harder then jumpin to the tank!) it was a nasty crash! Im much more educated in the sport now and appreciate throttle and brake control so much more... But any trick whether its wheelies or acros, it all takes skill and it all takes *****... A little bit of everything in vids is entertaining!!

Too much of anything gets boring!!

*EDIT* Except having fun with gurls!!
Old 08-24-2006, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by sWiFtY 50
I'll admit I'm a huge acro fan! Circles get boring as ****kkkkk to me. I dont know why I just love them. It just seems more dangerous. Slow cirlces you fall and you most of the time you don't even end up laid on your back. Alot of acros if you **** up your sliding and your bikes gonna cruise till it hits something. And the crowds love it....
your the guy that posted the link of the guy drinking some asian girls ****.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:06 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by xfrjeff

:YEAH That def had the crowd's reaction.

Easy acro's can be learned in a day. The ones listed above take a little more time.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:48 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by verticaljay
:YEAH That def had the crowd's reaction.

Easy acro's can be learned in a day. The ones listed above take a little more time.

that coming from the guy who had his avatar foto shopped..........
Old 08-24-2006, 11:10 AM
dedrater

Originally Posted by T-Ice
that coming from the guy who had his avatar foto shopped..........

You're right, it took me a long time to get that right. Unlike this pic, you just can't photochop the gayness out of
Attached Images  
Old 08-24-2006, 11:14 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

damnit..........where did you find that at????
Old 08-24-2006, 11:29 AM
dedrater

It's really not hard to find if you poke around a bit.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
It's really not hard to find if you poke around a bit.
so who did you poke to get that picture?
Old 08-24-2006, 11:38 AM
dedrater

Originally Posted by FSPalex
so who did you poke to get that picture?

I guess I set myself up for that one
Old 08-24-2006, 12:28 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

yep, i knew alex would have my back...........

Quick Reply: acros