Rules in the Lot? Consequences suck...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 02:44 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: Rules in the Lot? Consequences suck...

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
I agree hundred percent we had like 6 newbs go down in our spot last year. now its burnt up for good. cept at our spot we have a huge curb with a 20ft drop to a lake. and we had plenty of riders nail the curb and end up in the lake. heres a pic of us dragging one of the bikes outa the pond.
damn playa.... i dont know what he was doing but i know he was fucked up.... that bike looked nice at one point and time
Old 04-29-2008, 03:24 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

yea bike was minty as ****. best part was he was a cop hahah. but seriously almost allt he bikes that crashed were new gsxr's and like 3 of them cracked frames on taht curb haha alll sitdown pow pows at like 100 mph haha
Old 04-29-2008, 03:50 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
yea bike was minty as ****. best part was he was a cop hahah. but seriously almost allt he bikes that crashed were new gsxr's and like 3 of them cracked frames on taht curb haha alll sitdown pow pows at like 100 mph haha
haha thats crazy i know he was hott..... we ride with a cop up here in va... he is a squid also..but he tries and he keeps us from getting tickets on street rides so we keep him around..
Old 04-29-2008, 04:30 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
haha thats crazy i know he was hott..... we ride with a cop up here in va... he is a squid also..but he tries and he keeps us from getting tickets on street rides so we keep him around..
hahah exactly but now hes guna be out for awhile. during that crash his femur bone broke and was sticking out the sidehis leg did like a 90 degree turn it was revolting. fromthat curb to the pond its about 75ft and he landed in about a foot of water on a bed of bolder like rocks. he fucked alot of **** up and ontop of that he only had liability on his 8k gsxr thousand hah so needless to say he wont be riding for awhile.

we got another buddy whos a cop but he can actualy stunt and when we go to his town on his shift he hooks us up with lots and when theres a call or complaint he takes it, so that has its perks.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:44 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

im still a noob to this whole stunting thing, im just learning wheelies. i take criticism very well, just like someone else said earlier, if the guy giving me advice is experienced and knows his **** i usually listen, and agree. but then again some squids are dumbasses and think they do what they want and dont have to listen to anyone no matter how experienced they are. in my opinion i think its smart for every lot that people ride to have some sort of rules.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:33 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
Hey Fitz, That Sux About Dude Biting The Big One.. R.i.p... I Live In New York City, Spots Are A Rareity Out Here.. When Ever We Find One Either Here Or In Jersey, Their Are Always Some People Who Have No Business Doing Power Wheelies There, Doin' Em Any Ways.. I Do Think That It Is In Everyones (stunters, Friends, Spectators And Admirers) Best Interest's To Regulate This.. Help Our "community, Save Our "community".. There Is Nothing But "danger" (real Danger) Included In Power Wheelieng The Heck Out Of A "stunt Spot".. I Think If It Aint Slow, They Gotta Go, If It Aint Controlled, Put It On Hold.. Good Luck On Continuing To Stunt Freely.. Peace And Chain Grease.. 12
One: what is up double O?
two: amen to all of this
Old 04-29-2008, 10:39 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Rules:

1. NO burnouts unless no mark will be left and ur exhaust isn't annoyingly loud
2. NO rev limiter anything (only under the proper conditions)
3. Wear a helmet and Gloves at minimum
4. LOOK around before u do something, have some courtesy for those u share the lot with you
5. 40 mph Wheelie LOT SPEED LIMIT
6. Target Endos, and not into a wall, car or facing a street either.
7. ACROS only away from people, cars and other riders
8. If u bring ur squidy friends, they have to know the rules, if they break them, ur *** is grass and i'm a lawnmower.
9. NO ******* QUADS
10. If you're getting tired and messy, do us all a favor- take a break
11. Ears OPEN, MOUTH CLOSED, or leave.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:46 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah the Bmore lots have been filled with squids doin the same **** this year......I think we have seen 4 brand new bikes totaled already this season. Everyone of them took it straight to the tail and jumped off....luckily no one has been seriously hurt yet though
Old 04-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Rules:

4. LOOK around before u do something, have some courtesy for those u share the lot with you
8. If u bring ur squidy friends, they have to know the rules, if they break them, ur *** is grass and i'm a lawnmower.
9. NO ******* QUADS
Sir Yes Sir Mr. Drill Sargent Sir!!!

lol Rules are little to intense for our spot but I agree with most of them.
We have a rule we tell every one thats new. look before you turn. we have seen so many people at the end of the lot go to pull a u turn with out looking and cut someone off. always look before you turn
Old 04-29-2008, 05:16 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
damn playa.... i dont know what he was doing but i know he was fucked up.... that bike looked nice at one point and time
Get my email bro? Did kyle get ahold of you yet? those bornes are the best **** out there.

Rules:

9. NO ******* QUADS
Jesus. Dirtyjerzey girls dont **** around.

We're about the same. Except we try to hide and keep our spots hidden from other ppl and try to get them to leave. Helmets are a given, as is the speed. no burnouts, and no rev limiter, and stock exhaust for some lots. As well as everything you bring, leaves with you (and then some)... alot of ppl bring food/drinks so its a good idea to make sure all the **** leaves with us.

In Maine, its hard to find spots to ride, so when you do find one... you have to make sure to keep the land owners happy, or better yet..never even know you were there. We have a couple 'secret' ones, and it sucks to be so strict with it that you cant even have non-stunt friends come hang out, but its about the only way you can keep the spots alive.

A kid just died here in Maine, and the season is only a couple weeks old. I wasn't there but from what I understand, a high-speed pow-pow into a gaurdrail, and lost his head. Sad to see people go, when it could have been prevented. A little more time learning balance point, and maybe this wouldnt have happened. Rip...
Old 04-29-2008, 05:32 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

me and my boy steve are the only stuners around that you can say stunt and we allways try and keep every one save and give them advice. but some dont want to here what you have to say ,we had a guy totall his mint r6 in a new spot that we only rode for like 30min.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:11 AM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Red
Then he definately should have known better. He was probably trying to show that not only the young guys can do this. Guess he was wrong. Hope he lives. That's a big price to pay for showing off.
Now I'll drop my here and open my mouth about something I probably shouldn't. I don't plan on stuntin until next year but jesus h christ thats just plain ******* common sense, I thought a greater portion of the community had that, and a personal opinion if a tard is doing **** like that in a lot, what the **** does he do on the street? Darwin keeping one more off the street so they don't **** someone elses day up, I guess you could say he was pretty lucky that he wasn't doing crazy **** like that on the highway and fucked someone else up while he was ******* himself up.

I mean it sucks yeah he broke his neck and prob. not going to live but hey thats the risk he took

If someone wants to act like a jackass they better be willing to take the heavy risks associated in acting like a jackass.

Btw http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=4234
That video was ******* retarded it looked like 75% of those wheelies were power ones and just about the same look like they were going to loop the **** out.

Last edited by EnderWiggin; 04-30-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:28 AM

sm0062 is a decent person

What are the rules at my lot?
  1. No circles
  2. no endos
  3. no burnouts
  4. no highchairs
  5. no scrapes
  6. nothing slow

This may be a bit extreme, but it has to be done. Why you ask? Because i'm the only one there and i cant do any of it!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:34 AM

ewalR1 is a decent person

hahaha! and damn cj dug this one up from the grave!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:46 AM

spoondogg is a decent person

i guess we're hella lucky at our spot then, we leave tire marks all over the place, rev limeter all the time, and i dont think we've ever once had a problem
Old 04-30-2008, 02:29 AM

ricroc is a decent person

I Hope That Guy Makes It. And If He Does I Hope He Gets Bitch Slapped Cuz He's An Idiot.

I Had A Spot That Nobody Went To. It Was All Mine. I Was There For Like 1 Month And I Sucked *** Everytime

Then I Went To Ride With A Pro Rider And Some Other Guys Way Better Than Me At There Spot. They Were Cool Showed Me Some Stuff Turned My Idle Way Higher And Fixed My Tire Pressure I Learned Sooo Much From These Guys. Their Spot Is Starting To Get Crazy With Squids So Im Thinking Of Going Back To My Secret Spot.

Lay Low And Learn As Much As You Can While You Can. This Sport Is Never Gonna Get Serious Cuz Squids Keep Getting Killed In Some Random Warehouse. Who The Hell Wants To Sponser That I Sure Wouldnt.

Find A Spot And Dont Tell Nobody
Old 04-30-2008, 02:55 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
guy sounds like a idiot 2 me .. he probably tried to show off for the young guys and went a lil 2 far hahaah

dude just lost his life and your calling him an idiot and laughing? shows what kind of person you are. That seriously blows. I dont think he was showing off I just think sh-t happens, mistakes happen, unexpected things arise sometimes that we cannot overcome. Sucks that it cost him his life. I have made too many, some that could have easily cost me mine....For that get well man!

Last edited by zride; 04-30-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:56 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Rules:

9. NO ******* QUADS

nice list 3,8,and 9 should be 1,2,and 3

Originally Posted by sm0062
What are the rules at my lot?
  1. No circles
  2. no endos
  3. no burnouts
  4. no highchairs
  5. no scrapes
  6. nothing slow
This may be a bit extreme, but it has to be done. Why you ask? Because i'm the only one there and i cant do any of it!
so what do you do at your lot

Originally Posted by spoondogg
i guess we're hella lucky at our spot then, we leave tire marks all over the place, rev limeter all the time, and i dont think we've ever once had a problem
i wunna come ride there :YEAH
Old 04-30-2008, 02:59 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

what spot? there are no stunt spots!

nice dig btw....
Old 04-30-2008, 03:14 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4ibry
what spot? there are no stunt spots!

nice dig btw....

+1 all burnt up around here to

Quick Reply: Rules in the Lot? Consequences suck...