-=-=-=-= Urban Streetbike Warriors =-=-=-=-

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 11:27 AM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point
-=-=-=-= Urban Streetbike Warriors =-=-=-=-

Okay, this might be long, but i'd like for people to read....

Me and Scott were working on theXperience all night last night, and he brought over Urban StreetBike Warriors. We came to a stop on theXperience and sat and watched it. Sad to say, I’ve never sat down and actually watched this video.... I’ve seen bits and pieces, but never actually watched it.

I have to say, it is 100%, hands down the best sportbike video ever made. Honestly, I don't think any other video can top it. I’ll tell you why....

First of all, I got the privilege to watch this video 3 years after the release. Every person or stunt group I seen in the video are big names in the stunt world today. Joe Brown, Digity, Kyle Woods, Teach, Thew, Chauncy, G-nice, Tony D, **** i can go on and on.... The main thing about the video, is that drew stone and his brother caught the moment, the lifestyle, it was almost underground.... I remember about 3-4 years ago when I started noticing the stunt scene that I wanted to be apart of it so bad.... like a freshman in high school looking up at the senior class.... and this video put me in my place as if I was a freshman in high school again. I mean, this video came out 3 years ago.... and just the attitude and persona of these guys' individuality is amazing. ****, this is what they DID, regardless of what people thought or cops or their parents and friends.... they wanted to RIDE. This video showed these groups before anything... before big stunt competitions, commercialized shows/media, it just seemed like it was fun. ya know??? like, it was just all about getting with your boys and riding, havin' fun.... feeding off each other's adrenaline.

I mean, watch the video again... the video isn’t just stunts with songs behind it.... it captures people’s faces, expressions, their personalities, their way of life..... and it was before everything man. I can almost say that the stone brothers blew the sport up with this video. I loved the part where Tony D was at his shop f*cking around with his boys.... or miami warriors cookin' just hangin' around, or digity when he was bullshittin' with the cops... lol, I don't know man.... I’m impressed. I vote Urban StreetBike Warriors as the best sportbike DVD every made. Period.

- Tannar
Old 03-25-2005, 12:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: -=-=-=-= Urban Streetbike Warriors =-=-=-=-

it is my favorite one as well.
Old 03-25-2005, 12:18 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

agreed....hands down....

but Tanner Zane on the ****in come up........u aint your run of the mill editor either....cant wait for the vid... :YEAH
Old 03-25-2005, 12:47 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree with you!! Its my favorite one.... definitely is the best DVD ever made - hands down!
Old 03-25-2005, 01:14 PM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

I just watched that in my truck along with 50 nuts 2. I think that Urban Streetbike Warriors in one of the BEST stunt videos out there. I still need to watch ALOT more though. Right now, its on top though.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:02 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

good thread. i too agree its a very good video, one of my favs too
Old 03-25-2005, 02:30 PM

gmoRR is an unknown quantity at this point

Stone Is Insane!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 02:59 PM

Maciek_Spidi is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here... I love this movie- best I've ever watched...

In spring of 2003 one of the two most popular motorcycle mags in Poland included this movie as a bonus to their mag.
It was the real start of stunt riding in Poland. Before this movie there wasn't many ppl which knew what is "stunt".
Everybody was watching this movie and what hapend next was insane. Most of the people I've talked with didn't know tahat is possible to do as crazy tricks as presented in this movie.
In almost every biger city in Poland bikers were trying to stunt their bikes.
Now there are some pretty good teams in our country and number of ppl interested in stunt riding is still growing up...
Thanks Stone brothers :YEAH
Old 03-26-2005, 06:04 AM

fab. is an unknown quantity at this point

I start stunt riding after have watch this video.....It means something, hum ?

DREW is the man !

Fab. "www.rivierastuntriders.com"
Old 03-26-2005, 10:57 AM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by tannar_zane

Me and Scott were working on theXperience all night last night, and he brought over Urban StreetBike Warriors. We came to a stop on theXperience and sat and watched it. Sad to say, I’ve never sat down and actually watched this video.... I’ve seen bits and pieces, but never actually watched it.

I have to say, it is 100%, hands down the best sportbike video ever made. Honestly, I don't think any other video can top it. I’ll tell you why....

First of all, I got the privilege to watch this video 3 years after the release. Every person or stunt group I seen in the video are big names in the stunt world today. Joe Brown, Digity, Kyle Woods, Teach, Thew, Chauncy, G-nice, Tony D, **** i can go on and on.... The main thing about the video, is that drew stone and his brother caught the moment, the lifestyle, it was almost underground.... I remember about 3-4 years ago when I started noticing the stunt scene that I wanted to be apart of it so bad.... like a freshman in high school looking up at the senior class.... and this video put me in my place as if I was a freshman in high school again. I mean, this video came out 3 years ago.... and just the attitude and persona of these guys' individuality is amazing. ****, this is what they DID, regardless of what people thought or cops or their parents and friends.... they wanted to RIDE. This video showed these groups before anything... before big stunt competitions, commercialized shows/media, it just seemed like it was fun. ya know??? like, it was just all about getting with your boys and riding, havin' fun.... feeding off each other's adrenaline.

I mean, watch the video again... the video isn’t just stunts with songs behind it.... it captures people’s faces, expressions, their personalities, their way of life..... and it was before everything man. I can almost say that the stone brothers blew the sport up with this video. I loved the part where Tony D was at his shop f*cking around with his boys.... or miami warriors cookin' just hangin' around, or digity when he was bullshittin' with the cops... lol, I don't know man.... I’m impressed. I vote Urban StreetBike Warriors as the best sportbike DVD every made. Period.

- Tannar

Have you seen Black Sheep Squadron and 12 o'clock ????
Old 03-26-2005, 12:27 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

stonefilms makes the best stunt vids out cant wait for the new one to come out
Old 03-26-2005, 09:12 PM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

USBW was the first Stunt DVD I watched... I had only started riding about 6 months before I saw it and one of my mates was telling me about this DVD called Urban something (he was actually talking about Urban Assault) but I ended up seeing USBW... I was hooked! After seeing that, I bought 12 O'Clock and BSS cause I was blown away by the USBW. I am hanging to see "Don't Forget The Struggle Don't Forget The Streets". Not baggin other DVD's, but I like the Stone Brothers Films cause they are more than just the stunts with music in the background... They capture the lifestyle as well and it makes you want to be a part of it more than anything. Just riding and having a good ol time... who wouldn't want to do that everyday?

MTV True life was cool too (even with the conflicts), cause it gave even more of a story into the lifestyles of the riders... It's not like what you imagine and it opens your eyes and makes you respect the riders a hell of a lot more for chasing their dream and not just giving in when the going gets tough.

Props Drew and Evan... you guys rock!
Old 03-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Old School

Ice Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Urban 3 should be out any time now. I think the name will be something like "Remember the Streets" Hey Drew- If you're checking this out, when will it be on the shelves? Can't wait to check it out.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:36 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

The chick in ur avatar distracted me from reading the whole thing.....lol

Has anyone one ever watched Urban Streetbike Warriors, I think its the most well know stunt vid.... Soundtrack rocks as well..U can get it through www.stonefilmsnyc.com lol...GOOD VID, I AGREE
Old 03-27-2005, 06:45 AM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian~11
The chick in ur avatar distracted me from reading the whole thing.....lol

Has anyone one ever watched Urban Streetbike Warriors, I think its the most well know stunt vid.... Soundtrack rocks as well..U can get it through www.stonefilmsnyc.com lol...GOOD VID, I AGREE
yeah everyone says that. lol
Old 03-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point

drew is the man i cant wait till 3 is out ...plus drew is the one that help put stunting on the map
Old 03-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by tannar_zane

- Tannar
Wow......First and foremost.....Thank you so very much for the compliment and the support. Thank you to all you people out there that buy the films, enjoy the work and support the artists (The filmakers but especially the riders).

I feel EXACTLY the same way about the original Urban Street-Bike Warriors film. It captured the moment when things we're just starting to "Jump Off" into the modern era of stunt-bike riding. I saw it coming and felt something special was happaning. I was right ....it was real special......WAS...IS...and ALWAYS WILL BE. Straight up. Make sure you toss one of these DVD's into the box before they lower me into the ground becouse I'm not going into the next life without it.

I've just spent almost a year making what some are saying is the best film I've ever done. Urban Street-Bike Warriors Three "Don't Forget The Struggle, Don't Forget The Streets".

http://www.theoriginalleftys.com/usbw3_fin.jpg

It's a very powerful film about the spirit of American stunt-bike riding. "Best"? I don't particularly know or care what that means. It stands up on it's own the way that "12:00","Urban" & "Black Sheep Squadron" Do. It's the Third and final chapter of the story and the message runs deep.

This film got made becouse I KNOW you people are out there. Thanx for having my back........It's our film. Support independent filmaking!!!!

The film is going on sale the first week in April along with some dope new merch to go along with it. www.stonefilmsnyc.com

Forever in you debt

Drew "Papillion" Stone
Old 03-27-2005, 01:17 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Drew- You rock :YEAH Cant wait for the new vid to come out .... need that new **** to add to my Stone Brothers Collection !!! Thanks for everything
Old 03-27-2005, 11:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Drew, hit us up with a Box Set when it drops! My boy borrowed them *****es, and is in jail now.. I wanna re-order them. All three

Quick Reply: -=-=-=-= Urban Streetbike Warriors =-=-=-=-