Who is the "God Father" of stunting?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 05:29 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
wink---starboyz--lvx---wink invented tha park and scrape in mertle beach---and wheelie boy jon jon showed starboy scott how 2 12 in mertle beach also --so tha 12 revolution rerally came from wink and jon jon---and stop actin like u were a fan of a.c in 97--half of us were not on line and magazines wit stuntin in em were not as prevalant----and a.c doES IT ON A RIGGED BIKE ON A TRACK WEARIN TIGHT CLOTHES--HE LOOKS LIKE A FOOL--
Old 02-24-2003, 05:36 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by GEISTSTAR
and a.c doES IT ON A RIGGED BIKE ON A TRACK WEARIN TIGHT CLOTHES--HE LOOKS LIKE A FOOL--
He looks like a fool for wearing gear?

I'm sure he doesn't look like a fool when he gets up from a wreck and has no road rash.
Old 02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Farius is king

Farius is the **** .but I think Wink brought stunting into the mainstrem just ask anyone who is not involved with stunting or bikes if they ever heard of Farius , then ask them if they ever heard of Wink or the Ruff Ryders . your results may vary but probably not. oh yeah i watched my first starboyz tape until it broke.

Last edited by skillz; 02-24-2003 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-24-2003, 06:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Los Angelos FMI is an unknown quantity at this point
ANT from MISt is the God father of stunting.. "he made me say it"

in all serious

wink and even JON JON are the first ppl you really heard about making waves over here in the tristate. and some might even argue G-Nice.

but all in all... everything is everything (a little kyle woods humor)

A.C. is one of the founding fathers if not the father.

i think "Jerry Jones" gets props too though.. the guy wheelies over cars for cryin out loud.. hehehehehe
Old 02-24-2003, 07:35 PM

chrisl750 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like to watch todd colbert he is so good at so many things

but patrick ripped at stunt wars on that dirt bike..

patrick did u get that 360 wheel down good now? i had a blas t watching u doing it
Old 02-24-2003, 08:17 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are right, I never heard of AC until around 1999 when stuntriding became to grow a bit more here in the USA.

Living is Dallas/Ft. Worth, none of us down there had heard of Wink or Jon Jon eithor until after the Ruff Ryder music vid cameout...

God father of StuntRiding overall: A.C.
God fathers here in the USA to me: Starboyz

My ,
Old 02-24-2003, 09:13 PM

PRESTON is an unknown quantity at this point
I with stupid.................
Gary Rothwall, AC and Starboyz are the only ones I had heard before getting into stunting.
But to me , Doug Domokis, I used to see him all the time at the motorcycle races. He well near had a 100 tooth spocket on the rear.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:43 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
AC - DOUG DOMOKUS- JERRY JONES-JON PIERGOY. do your homework boys!!! THE KING IS AC NO DOUBT!!!!!!! TO THIS DAY NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIS STYLE!!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 09:46 PM

rotgg is an unknown quantity at this point
i fell like no one is the godfather no one person or groupe started stunting it was started when the motorcycle was invented and there have been thousands that have rode wheelies ,surfed on there bikes and done burn outs and it was way before 1999 a real pro rider lives down the street from me and he has been making his living riding his bike for many years and probly none of u even know his name so how can u name a godfather of what we do but if we would have to name a godfather of stunting i would say Evel Knievel he was by far the first person i saw do wheelies and tricks on tv but i am sure he was not the real first though so if i had to answer it would be him Evel Knievel
Old 02-24-2003, 11:59 PM

NIHILIST is an unknown quantity at this point
No doubt the true godfather of stuntin' is non other than my drunk *** uncle Willie. I **** you not, I was hooked on bikes from birth but seeing his dumb, drunk, helmetless, *** throw a wheelie on his ugly red Moto Guzzi! with iron cross JC Whintney mirrors!!! and drop it !!!!!! was my first introduction to gangsta street riding. I'll never forget that and that was around 1979!!! when most of you were fermenting in your fathers nut sack. Other than him I'd say the true Godfather of stuntin' Doug Domokos who I had the pleasure of meeting at a bike show in Madison Square Garden, then Gary Rothwell who is cool as hell and put his skills on tape. Wink does rank with the first underground street tape that was passed around in the early 90's. But I'm sure if you talk to enough old bike guys they'll tell you about some guy they knew in the 40's that was busting some ill **** on a Harley or Indian.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:41 AM

jaxon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
my dad was rockin wheelies before i was even born (1974)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	my honda 350.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	12949  
Old 02-25-2003, 12:59 AM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Godfather

Looks like alot of you need to do your research alot more here it is Gary Rothwell was the first in Europe then he brought it to the table here is the United States back in 1994, then late 1994 I started traveling around then the Star boyz, lvx and so on Wink and I were around the same time area give or take a month or 2. Just because you saw a particular video before you saw another does not make them a Grand Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd Colbert
Old 02-25-2003, 01:02 AM

DSOG ED is an unknown quantity at this point
WHO CARES
Old 02-25-2003, 01:15 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
yo jaxon yur dad is pimp!!!!!!!!! I haveti disagree Todd, AC was bustin *** before rothwell knew where 2nd was..
Old 02-25-2003, 11:22 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah...I guess I did not use proper wording when I first started this thread. It was went to be worded: "Who did you see FIRST and WHERE to get you involved into the stunting/Freestyle scene. I thik the Godfather thing was in my head at the time, because I just finished reading the "Where is Wink 1100" thread :twelve .

Oh well, so far there has been a lot of great riders mentioned that I have never even heard of. Now if I was only back in school I could write a nice little essay .
Old 02-25-2003, 12:10 PM

WheelZnorth_Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
big difference

Ok..... If we are talking about street extreme.....

Hands down.... It was the Starboyz..... You cant argue that. They had the first video, and took the whole stunt thing to the streets.

They started a whole new breed of stuntriding, and that is why we, and this website, are here today.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:52 PM

wheelchris is an unknown quantity at this point
stunting

THE STREETFIGHTERZ FROM THE STL GOT ME STARTED...
Old 02-25-2003, 01:22 PM

NewStunt0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Evel brought me into not only the world of motorcycles, but the world of stuntriding.

I'd just like to see what he could do on a modern day bike...back in his early days.

Gary Rothwell knows what he is doing, too...
Old 02-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

JPFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Gary Rothwell has this won hands down. If you don't know who this is check his site out at GARY ROTHWELL - SHOWTIME Check out his records now that is status.

Quick Reply: Who is the "God Father" of stunting?