Tired Of Haters!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 11:20 PM

QuickSilverBusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Tired Of Haters!!!!!!!

This thread is for everyone out there that isn't bustin' out crazy circles or no handers, or hell, people that can't even do slow sh*t... People need to understand that we love this sport too and we are tryin'...it just takes some people a little more time to get sh*t then others...I just want all the beginner guys out there to know that I'm right there with ya, and don't let the a**holes on here make you feel bad...HHHHOLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA :YEAH
Old 03-17-2005, 11:26 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Re: Tired Of Haters!!!!!!!

I had lots of **** from people when I just started, that I can't do this or that.That made me try harder! and now I bust out and they still at the same level they were 2 years ago.sitting on sidewalk still talking ****...o well...
Old 03-17-2005, 11:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel ya man......i only recently started parkin 12s

see ya tomorrow
Old 03-17-2005, 11:35 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

www.levelxvideo.com

We don't want you to be picked on anymore....You know what, F-that. PM me your address and you get a complimentary vol1 and vol2. Stand up to those bullies....Me and Kyle got your back. Haters might be new to you, but not to us. But I'm warning you: It will only get worse. If they hate you now, imagine when your doing circles around them slapping em' with your throttle hand.
Haters are fun. They watch your every move more than your biggest fan. I wish you could collect them and trade them like baseball cards. "Yo, what do you think of my hater collection? I have the complete set"
Old 03-17-2005, 11:38 PM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll take one on how to not stall out highchair circles so much...
Old 03-17-2005, 11:39 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

word...haha i got my fair share of haters....**** them all!
Old 03-17-2005, 11:42 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

you all suck! haha, just kidding. here in texas we aint got many haters.... cuz we got southern charm... and some shotty's in the back
Old 03-17-2005, 11:42 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

I need to buy some circles.hmm maybe try ebay?
Old 03-17-2005, 11:50 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

just read my sig

pay pal the money to natecbr@yahoo.com

you will be the talk of the town!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 11:58 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have touched my 12 bar 4 times, I'm a hater, you suck.....get over it
j/k---I feel ya on this one, sucks when people put you down for even trying, a guy I used to be friends with since we were 3 was giving me a hard time for getting a 12 bar, then when he asked if I had hit it yet, and I said yes, he called me a liar and put me down............
.............all while his bike sits at a cycle shop for 5 months and his azz hasn't touched the seat since....the haters how can't are even worse than the ones who can
Old 03-18-2005, 12:10 AM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Cali is filled with HATERS!!! 7-11 and AM/PM convenience stores carry Hatorade now in the bottle and fountain. Heard they might make a slurpee too....
Old 03-18-2005, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by gsxrtigger
Cali is filled with HATERS!!! 7-11 and AM/PM convenience stores carry Hatorade now in the bottle and fountain. Heard they might make a slurpee too....
can I order Hatorade from you??? I wanna buy it by the case, cause haters can DO ANYTHING, but they don't have to prove it
Old 03-18-2005, 12:16 AM

chozen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate haters. i hate when they hate on my peeps you know. its just plain hateful. hate is causing the world to be full of hate. studies show that hatred originated back in the days of the haterchobee tribes in the early colonial days. you can talk to me more about this at www.anti-hatred.com/im stupid.org

dont worry about the haters, they will only be around for 15 minutes anyway. later cardwell
Old 03-18-2005, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by chozen1
i hate haters. i hate when they hate on my peeps you know. its just plain hateful. hate is causing the world to be full of hate. studies show that hatred originated back in the days of the haterchobee tribes in the early colonial days. you can talk to me more about this at www.anti-hatred.com/im stupid.org

dont worry about the haters, they will only be around for 15 minutes anyway. later cardwell
you always did have a way with words.....like "gators" and your attempted speech in POD!!! keep being a jackass.

I'll tell everyone here something TRUE....
Cardwell, Dan JAckson, and severall other "pros" I've met at one point or another have all been very cool and are definately NOT HATERS, the people who are haters are the ones that say..."I need to get a my oil changed", "I've got plans", or my bike is at my girls house and she isn't home", everytime you tell them to come show you, or when you offer to show them when the hate on you. Haters=Biotches=Posers
Old 03-18-2005, 12:47 AM

Thats waht I'm sayin'...we sit out there tryin to pull our sh*t up in first gear high enough to even use the rear brake, and you look over at the side when you can't do it after like 5 attemps, and you see people laughin'...it sucks...can we get some good people on stuntlife to have our backs...I mean I have Art and Rob and Nick out here telling me to take my time and I'll get it eventually, and you have no idea how much that helps, so I just wanted everyone else out there to know that other people are feelin' the same sh*t...
Old 03-18-2005, 01:03 AM

I definatley feel the same frustration, and know how it sucks to not be able to do something, but at the spot in KC, nobody seems to do that much.....most of the haters don't even show up down there.....they tell you about what they did when they rode somewhere else, you know....the things they don't do when they ride with you!!
Old 03-18-2005, 01:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DumpState is an unknown quantity at this point

Gorka is the man.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:23 AM
STRIPPER PIMP

VEGAS-ROB is an unknown quantity at this point

Mike

You Know You Can Come Ride With Us Anytime Player,i Hope I Havent Given You The Impression Of Hateing On You Cause You Know Thats Not Me.when I Started A Couple Of Years Ago,i Wont Mention Any Names But I Used To Get Laughed At Also,but Now Look At Whos On Top Of There Game In Vegas.anyways Im Sure Ill See You This Weekend. Sayword
Old 03-18-2005, 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by SAYWORDSTUNTS
Mike

You Know You Can Come Ride With Us Anytime Player,i Hope I Havent Given You The Impression Of Hateing On You Cause You Know Thats Not Me.when I Started A Couple Of Years Ago,i Wont Mention Any Names But I Used To Get Laughed At Also,but Now Look At Whos On Top Of There Game In Vegas.anyways Im Sure Ill See You This Weekend. Sayword
Oh no no Rob, not you at all....like I said before, you and Art help me out alot...your actually the only two that have given me pointers and make me not feel like a complete dumbass out there...The only times I've ridden with you or even seen you out you give me nothin' but support, that's why I love ridin' with you. Same thing with Art, we ride together at night all the time...although I don't always try ****, I totally listen to what he's tellin' me...but I think I'll see you guys out tommrow...so I'll see ya then :YEAH
Old 03-18-2005, 08:43 AM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by QuickSilverBusa
Thats waht I'm sayin'...we sit out there tryin to pull our sh*t up in first gear high enough to even use the rear brake, and you look over at the side when you can't do it after like 5 attemps, and you see people laughin'...it sucks...can we get some good people on stuntlife to have our backs...I mean I have Art and Rob and Nick out here telling me to take my time and I'll get it eventually, and you have no idea how much that helps, so I just wanted everyone else out there to know that other people are feelin' the same sh*t...

try riding at at spot where there is only you and someone is is teaching you, or helping you, or even just someone who doesn't ride but is there in case you crash............that way you can concentrate on what your doing instead of what others are doing.............just a suggestion.....and if you can't do that then don't worry about what others say or do.........laugh with them....don't take it so seriously maybe to them it looks funny when your tryin to clutch it up....it's ok, just laugh about it and keep practicin........good luch

Quick Reply: Tired Of Haters!!!!!!!