Old 03-18-2005, 10:11 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Tired Of Haters!!!!!!!

i'm a hater.......want to see my *****?
Old 03-18-2005, 10:23 AM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough

My wheelies belong in a dumpster.......but not for long! I'm gonna own my 50 this year!
Old 03-18-2005, 11:10 AM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
www.levelxvideo.com

"Yo, what do you think of my hater collection? I have the complete set"
Matt is right, there is more haters now than ever.

I have a specialized collection of hatters ( the back stabbing hatters) everyday I get calls from friends or sponsors about other top riders bad mouthing me to get ahead. the same people who congratulate me on contest day back stab me at night. But don't worry hater, I hear about every bit of it. And I have my list & I'll be checking it twice... I'm not going to release names here but I sure as hell am going to make fun of a few well deserving haters in one of my up coming DVD's.

I pride myself in having the celebrity hater list. I have some VIP people on it. I have hater ranging from a top European rider, a magazine and even someone who works for Clear Channel.... lol..hating stems from jealousy. And for someone to be jealous of me, that's flattering. thanks hater.

Gorka even had his last bout with hatters the other day. he had the itch to ride & wanted to get a new stunt bike. well after asking 1/2 the stunt world about a cheep 929-954 everyone says yah no problem, I got one for you.....weeks later still nothing... seems that all the good deals were sold yesterday...
at the end of it all he had to do it the old school way...cycle trader & ebay.... not the stunter hook up he expected....why not you ask?? simple....nobody wants to see Matt get back into riding."he's too good"

and if you think it's bad now...just wait till riders start making real money (clutching it up)... I wouldn't be surprised if people turn up dead!

the bottom line.... very few people ever want to see you get ahead in life, jealous people will always hold you back like swimming with weights on your legs. so now you have 2 choices, you either stay focused and swim harder or you drowned! that goes for everything in life and not just stuntriding....

KYLE WOODS
Old 03-18-2005, 11:37 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by FooFighters203
you all suck! haha, just kidding. here in texas we aint got many haters.... cuz we got southern charm... and some shotty's in the back
lol i dont think theres any stunters around here, so we have no haters! :YEAH
Old 03-18-2005, 11:42 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Great post, luckily we are hater FREE for the moment up here in the north...
I find it hard to believe that some of you guys, yourself included dont have a bike sponsor deal by now..Pretty sure the Starboyz and Team Xtreme get bikes...correct ??
Whats the deal, you for sure are at the top of the game with a few others and still no sponsored shiat ??
I dont get it !!

Anyway haters are just guys / girls watching from the sidelines with nuthin better to do than complain and start shiat...The way I see it is you are either the entertainer or the audience...Work hard, play harder and make sure have fun !!

Cheers

SK

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX

I have a specialized collection of hatters ( the back stabbing hatters) everyday I get calls from friends or sponsors about other top riders bad mouthing me to get ahead. the same people who congratulate me on contest day back stab me at night. But don't worry hater, I hear about every bit of it. And I have my list & I'll be checking it twice... I'm not going to release names here but I sure as hell am going to make fun of a few well deserving haters in one of my up coming DVD's.

I pride myself in having the celebrity hater list. I have some VIP people on it. I have hater ranging from a top European rider, a magazine and even someone who works for Clear Channel.... lol..hating stems from jealousy. And for someone to be jealous of me, that's flattering. thanks hater.

Gorka even had his last bout with hatters the other day. he had the itch to ride & wanted to get a new stunt bike. well after asking 1/2 the stunt world about a cheep 929-954 everyone says yah no problem, I got one for you.....weeks later still nothing... seems that all the good deals were sold yesterday...
at the end of it all he had to do it the old school way...cycle trader & ebay.... not the stunter hook up he expected....why not you ask?? simple....nobody wants to see Matt get back into riding."he's too good"

and if you think it's bad now...just wait till riders start making real money (clutching it up)... I wouldn't be surprised if people turn up dead!

the bottom line.... very few people ever want to see you get ahead in life, jealous people will always hold you back like swimming with weights on your legs. so now you have 2 choices, you either stay focused and swim harder or you drowned! that goes for everything in life and not just stuntriding....

KYLE WOODS
Old 03-18-2005, 11:48 AM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

KYLE WOODS
and thats coming from the lazyist bestist stunna there is....
Old 03-18-2005, 11:50 AM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by Jeremy B.
Kyle's to busy doing some mud boggin' if ya know what I mean PFFTT!!!
NADINE.......?
Old 03-18-2005, 11:53 AM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like some haters got on this thread......
Old 03-18-2005, 11:59 AM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by gsxrtigger
Sounds like some haters got on this thread......
thats an uneducated response........i take it your nathan.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:13 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess that is one of the benefits of living in NH, not too many people around to tell me I suck. Except for BJ, and he just does it to motivate me. It usually works.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Man Everyone Learns At Their Own Pace. Don't Pay Attention To Others, We All Started Off At The Same Spot At One Point Or Another. Keep Riding, The More Seat Time The Better.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:38 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by Cody W.
that being said i want to make it clear that i have nothing but respect for kyle woods as a stunter...a truly amazing rider.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate on myself!! I don't even need haters. If I had other people makin fun of my lack of skills as bad as I do... ****, I might have to hang myself! Someday I might be able to do some wheelies worth recycling... but as of now, they're all straight garbage!

I try not to sweat the haters, but it's not really all that hard to do. Not many people around here stunt, well... none that I know of actually. Hopefully more people will get into it around here. Not that it matters, I'm headed to Florida, and I'm sure there's more than enough good riders down there to hate on me!
Old 03-18-2005, 12:53 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Anyway haters are just guys / girls watching from the sidelines with nuthin better to do than complain and start shiat...
Definition of a "Bleacher Teacher"
I own that phrase. :YEAH Don't steal it. jk Back on topic.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:54 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-18-2005, 01:52 PM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cody W.
What do you know about an uneducated response? I'm not even Nathan. Before I get all stupid, are you trying to clown? "Cody W.", who the hell are you? You say your from San Diego. You must not get around too much cuz you don't know who your calling out. I have no idea who you are. You have over 3,000 posts on here. To me, that looks like you need to start practicing and stop typing.

Nathan, from S.I.C Riders, has mad respect for Kyle Woods too. He had nothing good to say about Kyle after meeting him and having dinner with him at Stuntwars.

Haters, they are everywhere"." If you are an extremist in any sport then you are going to hate sometimes. Thats what its all about. Being better than the other guy. And to be better, there will always be a little hating on others peeps styles.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:52 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

KYLE WOODS
Very well put Kyle
Theres always gonna be haters around no matter what you do!! Hate on haters cause you push those very people you hate on to the top :YEAH

"the bottom line.... very few people ever want to see you get ahead in life, jealous people will always hold you back like swimming with weights on your legs. so now you have 2 choices, you either stay focused and swim harder or you drowned!" <~~ VERY VERY TRUE!!!

PS- the sayin under my name is just a joke
Old 03-18-2005, 04:01 PM
The StuntLife Team

StuntLife is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you all!!
Old 04-04-2005, 03:33 PM

MORIYM is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate no one....in particular that is. LOL Everyone has to start somewhere and that's that! I love to ride. I do wheelies and stoppies and other ****, haven't stepped up to completely writing off my bike to do some of the crrraaazy stuff, and to be truthful I am not interested in parking highchairs and some of the other handbrake type stuff! I love to see it but I am into what I am into. I like rocking slow wheelies but I still love to drag knee and that's that! The only thing that bugs me to no end on these sites is the what bike should I get questions and such...from a complete rookie ok...but when you got someone who supposedly has been riding for a while asking stupid **** it's just whack! With all of the videos and media out there nowadays you should be able to see that all types of bikes are being ridden and stunted! NOTE: Because your hero can rock **** on a certain bike doesn't equate that bike to being the best stunt bike around...get it, got, it? I didn't think so. JUST RIDE...

Quick Reply: Tired Of Haters!!!!!!!