Who was the first person you saw do 12's?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 01:09 PM

GixxerChickJen is an unknown quantity at this point
first I ever saw was wink on video in like 2000.........first i ever saw in person was Jon Jon in 2001 when he rolled into the parking lot on Hylan Blvd and cracked one.....like 2 feet from where we were all hanging out in that tiny little parking lot....
Old 05-17-2003, 02:18 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Way back when

Back in the 1920'sand 30's Army guys were 12 vin on those sidecart motocycles
Old 05-17-2003, 04:12 PM

MI Xtremes Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
STARBOY SCOTT CARABOOLAD LIKE A YEAR OR SO AGO
Old 05-18-2003, 08:53 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point
One year ago, friend Dale I ride with, on a 900RR. He was the guy on the GXR 750 who looped uder the bridge trying 2nd gear both feet on left peg in Judgment day.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
From What I remember.......

These are the firsts that i saw...
12:00 Jon Jon
Ape Hanger Kyle Woods
Dead Christ Ronnie Reality
Circle Wheelie (In America) Matt Gorka
No hands wheelie Chauncy
Boston strangler Damien

Honerable mention; Thew,Teach,Joe Brown,Darious,Alex flores,Digity,Mario,G-nice,Bay Banshee(RIP),Duk.
Old 05-20-2003, 02:54 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by CBOdmi
what the hell bay banshee is not alive....oh my god are u kidding me....Drew fill me in man...I have watched the video a million times man...Cant nobody catch Bay....that is not good to hear at all
Who is Bay Banshee?
Old 05-20-2003, 03:12 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by CBOdmi
man u got how many post on stuntlife and u dont know who Bay Banshee is...He is a guy from the video called 12 o'clcock produced by Drew Stone StoneBrothersNYC. Bay Banshee is the guy riding the **** out of the Banshee and gave hope to a lot of quad stunters and got **** going. He was tearing the fucckkkking streets up back before a lot of people were stunting quads....Cant nobody catch Bay.cops could never catch him on the quad ever.....Just go out and get the video Nags ull like it....Its a very good flick for an older video...
I've had it since it came out and seen it a million times..... Don't remember him though.. I'll have to go watch it again
Old 05-20-2003, 09:54 AM

On One Zach is an unknown quantity at this point
micah of On One this was b4 i even new what stunting was
Old 05-20-2003, 04:17 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
1st person I saw 12 a bike was Damien from DTE / C6 on his Gixxer 750 in the middle of a street. **** was gangsta
Old 05-20-2003, 04:55 PM

180 is an unknown quantity at this point
It was early summer 2001 on a huge ride that the Loose Cannons organised. About a hundred bikes were out that night. I think Chip got arrested that night. We found our selves on a long straight street on the south side of Chicago. I'm not sure who the guy was but he was riding a white and blue gixxer and was throwin it down all night. Then he finally scraped for the first time and the whole block just went nuts. Their were black and white riders stunting together. We got mad respect from the brotha's that night. It was pretty cool.
Old 05-20-2003, 05:40 PM

NoNameStunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink 1100
It was on the local fox news. they were doing a story on bike week. they showed this crazy *** guy wearing a crooked tie, like it was blowing in the wind, some huge bug eyed sunglasses. Then it showed his video he was selling, he was in some parking lot talking bout what what, then hoped on some RR and went krrrrrrrr 12. I was like what the ***. told everyone I knew and they were like uhhhhh. probably like 2 years ago.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:38 AM

RR_Peter is an unknown quantity at this point
yo

john ruberti from real ryderz was the 1'st ive seen 12.. but jon jon from wheelie boyz started it all.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:46 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point
i have never seen any one in person do a 12. there is no stunting scene here in rochester except me and my crew(street instincts). and we still are getting our fast stand up wheelies down. it sucks isnt that some sad ****?
Old 05-21-2003, 02:41 PM

In2Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
My first 12 was Jon Jon from WB back in 2000 I would say at an Englishtown event, I was amazed.
Old 05-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Bay Banshee RIP

Bay Banshee was shot in the head and killed in a beef in NYC a few months back. Out of respect for him and his family I'm not going to elaborate on what the beef was over and how the whole thing went down.
However I will say this...............
To this day the segment in both "12:00" & "Urban Street Bike warriors" that means the most to me is the GO HARDD BOYZ segment from "12:00". Bay Banshee is a big part of that segment coming off and putting Harlem on the map as far as urban street riding goes. He stepped up and delivered the goods.

The Stone Brothers are forever in his debt
Old 05-22-2003, 03:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point
1st time up close and personal was ICE!!! in front of Hooters rolling down the sidewalk or side street on the pink pussycat!!! bleve it or not!!

1st time professionally - controlled atmosphere... Kyle xXx at a Moroso show...

But seeing it right there next to the person is a lot diff than watching from the stands! you can really appreciate it!
big ing
Old 05-23-2003, 06:43 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Re: Bay Banshee RIP

Originally posted by Drew Stone
Bay Banshee was shot in the head and killed in a beef in NYC a few months back. Out of respect for him and his family I'm not going to elaborate on what the beef was over and how the whole thing went down.
However I will say this...............
To this day the segment in both "12:00" & "Urban Street Bike warriors" that means the most to me is the GO HARDD BOYZ segment from "12:00". Bay Banshee is a big part of that segment coming off and putting Harlem on the map as far as urban street riding goes. He stepped up and delivered the goods.

The Stone Brothers are forever in his debt
HOLY HELL DREW! I had no idea...........damn that is sad Bay was a funny as motha on your vid and definetly had his **** on straight. Rest in Peace Bay Banshee...............
Old 05-24-2003, 08:15 PM

RiPPeD is an unknown quantity at this point
Kyle Woods. Pre Stuntfest 1.... on the blue and green furred 900

BTW KYLE. we have video of this..
Old 05-26-2003, 10:52 PM

X-treem C is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't Forget about the SUPREME.

GEORGE RODRIGUEZ. OSR / Team X-Treem

holden down Central Florida
Old 05-27-2003, 06:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

MAYHEM is an unknown quantity at this point
Gary Rothwell on a 92 GSXR1100 one of the originators who does not get props. this guy held records like longest stoppie fastest stoppie fastest wheelie all kinds of crazy tricks he got me into it about six years ago and he can do it on any bike. He is from London and he would travel the US with his wife who did stunts with him but I don't know what he does now.

Quick Reply: Who was the first person you saw do 12's?