Cool ass sport

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 01:57 AM

gsxrpeter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool *** sport

was just thinking in our sport everybody is so cool compared to other extreme sports or sports in general. take football, basketball, baseball, rollerbladeing,skateboarding any of that **** all the guys are dicks.

why is are sport so different is it because we have any easy chance of death and live so day to day, is that what keeps us humble. " motorcyle stunting is in the heart" THEW from 1096 said in Battle Rages on. i think he hit the nail right on the head.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:29 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
EVERY sport has it's a-holes, just like every sport has it's nice guys.

personally, i think wheelies are gay...but that is just my humble no good opinion......

Peach
Old 02-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't pay any attention to him..... he's just pissed he doesn't have a boyfriend.

Lata,
Bri
Old 02-20-2003, 10:05 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Zerocool95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cool *** sport

Originally posted by gsxrpeter1
was just thinking in our sport everybody is so cool compared to other extreme sports or sports in general. take football, basketball, baseball, rollerbladeing,skateboarding any of that **** all the guys are dicks.

why is are sport so different is it because we have any easy chance of death and live so day to day, is that what keeps us humble. " motorcyle stunting is in the heart" THEW from 1096 said in Battle Rages on. i think he hit the nail right on the head.
I think you're pretty much right. My group and I are pretty new to the "stunt community" and when we went to the Control Coalition party and StuntLife party in Chicago, it was the same reaction from just about every person we met. All friendly, welcoming, wishing us luck, and just great to hang out with in general. I haven't seen such an open sport where everyone is so willing to help and egg you on. Many even offered to put us up if we make the trek to their homested, or help us learn things we haven't gotten yet. This attitude is one of the things that has gotten us into this sport that much more. So now that I've rambled on enough I'll just end this little post by saying I have truely enjoyed meeting all the new people I have so far and look forward to meeting all the one I haven't. The StuntLife family is exactly that, and I feel it. So peace, love, and one wheel up to all of you!

Lata,
Zero
Old 02-20-2003, 08:36 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
just a bunch of
Old 02-20-2003, 09:12 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
hell yea stunnas are madd nice......but dont be hatin on rollerbladers man i know for fact that the rollerbladin community is almost identicle to the stunna community....HOT ****

keep in
Old 02-21-2003, 01:15 AM

kirk newcomer is a decent person
cool *** sport

i have to agree with everyone on the attitude people in our sport have. i don't know of one person making a-rod $ riding wheelies, but those of you that are doing this full time and doing what we on this site all love to do ... for a living big ups to you.i've attended alot of shows, wheelie comps. etc. and the attitudes and general feeling you get from all ;most everyone is sooo positive. at stunt wars i was almost star struck. i have every vid out there and to see all the guys i watch out there riping **** up was awesome...and intimidating...i was very nervous( i f'n rip **** up in my hometown..of course all i really have to compete with is the amish, i'm from lancaster pa) but everyone was very supportive. anyway that's my 2 cents. by the way greg v. is one of the coolest mother f'r s out there busting big *** stunts.
Old 02-21-2003, 01:40 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
EVERYONE GENNARLY THINKS IM A DICK WHEN THEY MEET ME TILL AFTER THEY KNOW ME. THEN IM A REAL DICK HAAAAHAAAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2003, 05:56 PM
CAT

CAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Whatever "Ant" you were alright hanging out at Daytona in Oct. I remember fixing a radiator with bubble gum??

As for this sport....I love the way that I'm treated in this sport....alot of girls trying out for their own Football team or whatever are told to "create their own sport"......when I go out on the track the guys all give me the same respect they do my boyfriend WheelieSteve. I'm just "one of the guys". It is nice just to know you are accepted soley based on the fact that you like to stunt.

My hope is that the day this sport hits the "big leagues" that the bond we share now....stays in tack.

In the words of Kyle Woods (in Urban Street Warriors) "We feed off each other. Someone does a 12...the next guy does a 12 looking at the camera."

It's just the way we ride.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:27 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point
Well they say that you never feel so alive as to when your close to death.So maybe thats why most stunt guy get along we are all high on the feeling and dont want to bring anyone down
anyhoo thats just my
Old 02-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok Ok stop damnit I'm gonna cry..I love you guys and girls you're the muthin****in best bunch of people!!! Keeping in tone..as Ronnie (Reality Racing) said in Battle Rages.."That's for everybody out there that wants to step up the game..hopefully they'll do the same for me..."
I have so many stories I could share about my time in this sport...but instead i'll share this picture...it's a sweet one..get your tissues out..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kyle openeing tape.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	12808  

Last edited by CYCLESISTER; 02-22-2003 at 11:30 AM.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:27 AM

FLIP PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Merk350
hell yea stunnas are madd nice......but dont be hatin on rollerbladers man i know for fact that the rollerbladin community is almost identicle to the stunna community....HOT ****

keep in
do compare rollerbladers to stunters because we are on the opposite end of the spectrum, stunters arew the and rollerbladers are the hoes that we pimp......get it right!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2003, 12:29 PM

KAWMAN13(IMF) is an unknown quantity at this point
not to put a damper on the sport but i think the reason why we are different from the others is mostly theres not the pressure in this sport yet, no real sponcers,no real money,right now its just us and are bikes and the good old hi-po's