what are the odds?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: what are the odds?

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I'm telling everyone one, is totally possible, this is what you do...... got to wal-mart pick up a pack of neons for about 20.00 in any color but purple, then go to the bike shop and buy as many spark plug/air filter/tire/.... stickers as you can find, doesn't matter if you use it or not---you can even use dirt bike type stickers, now go to autozone and get the valve stems like, the good ones---they look like mushrooms

with a stick R6 motor you can now expect about 200 horsepower, now to handle this amount of power you need to have full leathers and those Dr.Marten's sandals you wore to highschool and get a $50 helmet and a $50 mirror shield to go with it--it those speeds the mirrored effect really helps. You need to look good so get some tire wet and soak you tires in it. Now get up to about 95 and quickly hop up onto the tank, don't bother with the clutch and leave it in 6th, throw your feet over the front and crank the throttle and let off and repeat until the front end comes up, you can do this up to about 210 mph, where your R6 cuts off right! For some reason this works better in deadlock traffic when there is sand on the road, it creates friction.

I think everyone who thinks this is possible should go out with a friend and follow my instructions at their own risk, if you are the freind, I want 3 sets of pictures 1) the bike 2) the crash and 3) the police report

There's NO F-ing way its possible on a stock R6, the wind at 100mph sitting in highchair would be enough to throw you off unless you haves arms like the incredible hulk!!!! then you have to pull it up----PLEASE. I live in the "show me" state and tell that little peckerhead that I don't believe it for a second and he's gonna have to show me or shut his c0cksocket(from someone elses post----my new avorite insult...thank you..you have given me at least a full hour of fun with that!!)

you forgot to tell him to pick up a powerband!
Old 02-24-2005, 01:18 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMDizzle
ok in trying to settle an argument with somebody, so please answer this question

what are the odds of somebody pulling up a highchair wheelie on a BONE STOCK R6 at 160 kilometers per hour?

no ****ing way...I could pull highchair on stock 636 in 2nd gear at like 70-80 kmh clutching the hell out of it and sitting on the edge of the tank, but not at 160kmh that's just impossible...
Old 02-24-2005, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Got2josh
Just so you know, you multiply kilometers by 0.6 to get mph, and divide mph by 0.6 to get kilometers. So he's claiming about 96 mph, which is really, REALLY hard to do on a stock r6 standing up with tons of bounce and clutch, never mind over the tank. I don't believe it for a second. I doubt that a liter bike could wheelie at 100 mph with someone sitting on the tank, feet over the screen. If your idiot friend keeps saying he can do it, go on the highway in a car with a video camera, and point it out the window at your friend, then at the speedo, and then back at him as he does his highchair wheelie. If you ask him if he's up to it I'm sure you'll get all kinds of excuses.
just so you know you don't multiply by 0.6! You multiply by 1.608 to get kmh, and vice versa...
Old 02-24-2005, 01:25 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

your all wrong... damn, he's deff bringin it up in 2nd, shiftin through all his gears, then once he gets to 100mph, he just moves to the HC position...

duhhh, ive done it a million times.....

but seriously tho.... this story is TOTAL BULLSH!T

have a nice day.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:21 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bruno_z
just so you know you don't multiply by 0.6! You multiply by 1.608 to get kmh, and vice versa...
nah, you have it backwards. If you're going 100 mph it's about 60 kph, look at your speedo, if you multiply 100 by 1.608 you'll get 160.8 MPH, which is wrong.
To get it exact, to get mph you multiply by .621.
For kph you multiply by 1.609
Old 02-24-2005, 03:47 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NovaMan
Impossible, tell your friend hes a douche and quit thinkin hes god. Obviously doesnt know **** about stunting if he thinks its possible to even pull up the front wheel to a BP wheelie at those speeds on a stock bike. Even doing a normal staggered standup it'd be damn near impossible to pull the front wheel on a stock R6 at 100 MPH. Doing a highchair at those speeds is just ****in suicide if it was possible.
Dude, I can't believe Y O U R calling anyone names.... I mean the sh@t sounds ridiculous, but aren't you the one that stated that the gas in your tank was the reason your weelies are gargahhhhhhge a few months ago? Now that is some ridiculous sh@t.......if it wasn't you then I apologize, but if it wasn't you then it was someone using your stuntlife identity......I remember, 'cause some things just reach out and grab you and then you have to call bullsh@t, I did then and well this one is too easy, so I won't comment, but if you put it on film and verify the speed, I'll throw in $100 also cash or paypal............Late............Free C.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:15 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

is it possible i don't think so to LIFT it at 100mph but i believe you could probly ride a high chair out to 100mph if yas lift it before that, and Jope i was thinking of the exact same thing, peewee was lifting 100-110mph high chair wheelies , but he'd need a cam on his speedo to prove it
Old 02-24-2005, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Got2josh
nah, you have it backwards. If you're going 100 mph it's about 60 kph, look at your speedo, if you multiply 100 by 1.608 you'll get 160.8 MPH, which is wrong.
To get it exact, to get mph you multiply by .621.
For kph you multiply by 1.609
me? You got it wrong. You are talking two OPPOSITE things in your post!!!

1 mile (road mile) = 1.608 kilometers

so if you have 100 mph, and want convert to kmh - you multiply by 1.6 or 1.608 to be exact...
Old 02-24-2005, 08:13 PM

fitzonthemark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
and he's gonna have to show me or shut his c0cksocket(from someone elses post----my new avorite insult...thank you..you have given me at least a full hour of fun with that!!)
Sorry to highjack, I saw the c0cksocket thing about a week ago on another board, it's been my new favorite word. I heard somebody say it in reference to a female's vagina, which is funny, but it just seems funnier as their mouth to me.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:16 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fitzonthemark
Sorry to highjack, I saw the c0cksocket thing about a week ago on another board, it's been my new favorite word. I heard somebody say it in reference to a female's vagina, which is funny, but it just seems funnier as their mouth to me.
i thought the fun would stop at an hour, but it hasn't, I almost slipped and told some *****y lady in town to shut her c0cksocket.....but then I saw the small family standing behind her..........close one, definately a close one
Old 02-24-2005, 08:18 PM

fitzonthemark is an unknown quantity at this point

that's great, spread the love
Old 02-24-2005, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by fitzonthemark
that's great, spread the love
the important thing is to give it the love to the biotch and not the kids........
Old 02-24-2005, 09:32 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

It is possible, highly unlikely but possible. I learned my highchairs/spreaders at 40-50mph on a SV650 (not the S model-they suck bigtime). Stand ups, seat stand ups , jumpin' form standup to spreader... all that fun stuff was learned on the turnpike. You see, I ride/comute every day, and I didn't know a lot of these stunts are mostly done in first or second gear, nor I had anyone to show me how it's done except the old LVX2 vid. When I got to stuntwars last year, first time on the track, I was like "holly shiat!!! I need at least 1/8th of a mile to get speed before I can start wheelies, there ain't enough room here!!!". Riding with feet over the bars at 100+mph was nothing to it. Few times I was chopping the throttle and bouncing on the front a little, mostly fork compression/rebound. I never tried or even thought of doin' a highchair over 80mph. 80 was fast enouh for me. What I'm gettin' at is I can standup a stock SV650 up in 5th easier than in 1st. If it is natural for someone to do high speed stuff cause that is all they know, than it might be possible to do a 100mph highchair on a stock R6....though it would probably be easier on an SV
Old 02-24-2005, 09:55 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

if he bought it used, maybe the bike is geared and he just too stupid to realize it, the speedo wud say 100 but hed really only be going like 60
Old 02-24-2005, 11:08 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robert929lewis
Dude, I can't believe Y O U R calling anyone names.... I mean the sh@t sounds ridiculous, but aren't you the one that stated that the gas in your tank was the reason your weelies are gargahhhhhhge a few months ago? Now that is some ridiculous sh@t.......if it wasn't you then I apologize, but if it wasn't you then it was someone using your stuntlife identity......I remember, 'cause some things just reach out and grab you and then you have to call bullsh@t, I did then and well this one is too easy, so I won't comment, but if you put it on film and verify the speed, I'll throw in $100 also cash or paypal............Late............Free C.

Get your **** straight befor you open your mouth cause it wasnt me, my wheelies are not garbage. And ive never posted about me having problems doing wheelies period unless its because of my bald *** rear tire and rain.

Also there was a guy that was having wheelie issues on his F2 and it turns out the reason was because his gas tank wasnt full and other people commented that could be a possible issue... Once he filled his gas tank... no more problems... now go away
Old 02-25-2005, 01:46 AM

wangsta6 is a decent person

u could always bring the hc up in 2nd and chase the ***** to revlimiter.... i think limiter on my 01 r6 was 101mph
Old 02-25-2005, 02:57 AM

r6meanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, with stock gears the R6 should be right at 100mph at the top of 2nd gear. It will go about 120 in third.

Perhaps the kid is pulling highchairs in second and riding them until redline. Then his friend is exaggerating the truth, saying he is going 100+, because he got close once.

I bet it is possible to do a HC in second on a stock R6. It would take talent and technique though, thats for sure.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:38 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Quicksta da RR
I Can See The Caption Now. "stuntbike Rider Attempts Daring Human Parachute Display When Looses Control Of His Ninja Sportbike" I Hope You Catch Hime Trying This On Video.
yo isn't that jope's pic in your avatar? and u're in phx, we should ride sometime
Old 02-25-2005, 04:13 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Maybe me means he can highchair the bike in 2nd and ride it out to 100mph?
Old 02-25-2005, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by FHL
Maybe me means he can highchair the bike in 2nd and ride it out to 100mph?
wouldn't that just mean he isn't doing it right??? but I would beleive that more than pulling it up at 100mph......If he pulled it up at 50-60 and rode it out to 100, he hasn't seen the BP in highchair unless he does it over miles and not feet......not to say I've seen BP at highchair!!!!

Quick Reply: what are the odds?