what are the odds?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 11:47 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what are the odds?

the kid is probably to much of a squid to relize that a high chair isnt just when you sit on the tank with your feet over the windscreen... Which now that i think of it would also be a pretty funny thing to watch someone attempt at 100 MPH haha.
Old 02-23-2005, 11:49 AM

Quicksta da RR is an unknown quantity at this point

I Can See The Caption Now. "stuntbike Rider Attempts Daring Human Parachute Display When Looses Control Of His Ninja Sportbike" I Hope You Catch Hime Trying This On Video.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

yea..that HC isnt going to happen....
Old 02-23-2005, 03:22 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Just so you know, you multiply kilometers by 0.6 to get mph, and divide mph by 0.6 to get kilometers. So he's claiming about 96 mph, which is really, REALLY hard to do on a stock r6 standing up with tons of bounce and clutch, never mind over the tank. I don't believe it for a second. I doubt that a liter bike could wheelie at 100 mph with someone sitting on the tank, feet over the screen. If your idiot friend keeps saying he can do it, go on the highway in a car with a video camera, and point it out the window at your friend, then at the speedo, and then back at him as he does his highchair wheelie. If you ask him if he's up to it I'm sure you'll get all kinds of excuses.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:53 PM

fitzonthemark is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe he's not bullshi tting, maybe he's just retarded and when he got the bike it was really like +15 in the rear so he just thinks he's going 100kph. If that's not the case I'd tell him to kindly keep his c0cksocket closed in the future.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:12 PM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet he uses his mirrors to hang on to the bike
Old 02-23-2005, 07:32 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ill shane
I bet he uses his mirrors to hang on to the bike
these things are supposed to have mirrors???? yeah right, next thing you're are gonna tell me they are supposed to have turn signals too huh??? please, give me a break!!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:07 PM
zod

zod is an unknown quantity at this point

i have seen this nut go!!! he likes his high speeds
i am up in the air on this i have heard there IS **** done to his bike
only thing wouldnt the wind help you pull the bike up like if you had your body in the right position wouldnt it give alot of upward lift
i met the guy partyed with him i have nothing aginst him.. not saying i have seen anything all i am saying is the body position and speed upward lift thing... thats the only thing that makes me kinda up in the air about this :|
hell didnt i see a clip of him doing a one handed endo doing about 140 klm or more right behind a tractor trailor with no dampner????
Old 02-23-2005, 11:40 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

who the **** would want to pull a 100mph highchair anyway
Old 02-23-2005, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by doodle13245
who the **** would want to pull a 100mph highchair anyway
the same idiot who says hes done it!!!
Old 02-24-2005, 01:04 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
the same idiot who says hes done it!!!
exactly....

Have you ever lifted outa a tuck at more then 100 MPH its like an instant slap in the face... i highly doubt someone could be in the highchair position at 100 MPH to begin with....

Id like to see someone try throwin there legs over the front end at that speed... And if they did it 1 leg at a time hahah wow... i dont even need to finish that comment. this is complete no question about it.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:36 AM

lets all go out riding with him and ask him to do it to prove it to all of us!!!1

who's bringing the spatula? I've got trash bags!! someone should bring a box to put whats left of the bike, oh and get his mom on speed dial, don't bother with 911, they'll just pronounce his leg dead, then his arm, then his head, then write us all tickets for letting him do it
Old 02-24-2005, 02:03 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuntlife squids: What did you do last summer Napoleon?

Napoleon: I rode a frikken 100mph High Chair Wheelie! Gosh!! What would you do? You guys are frikken idiots!!
Old 02-24-2005, 09:31 AM

theotherone is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell your buddie to get his speedo fixed...

theotherone
Old 02-24-2005, 10:30 AM

I'm telling everyone one, is totally possible, this is what you do...... got to wal-mart pick up a pack of neons for about 20.00 in any color but purple, then go to the bike shop and buy as many spark plug/air filter/tire/.... stickers as you can find, doesn't matter if you use it or not---you can even use dirt bike type stickers, now go to autozone and get the valve stems like, the good ones---they look like mushrooms

with a stick R6 motor you can now expect about 200 horsepower, now to handle this amount of power you need to have full leathers and those Dr.Marten's sandals you wore to highschool and get a $50 helmet and a $50 mirror shield to go with it--it those speeds the mirrored effect really helps. You need to look good so get some tire wet and soak you tires in it. Now get up to about 95 and quickly hop up onto the tank, don't bother with the clutch and leave it in 6th, throw your feet over the front and crank the throttle and let off and repeat until the front end comes up, you can do this up to about 210 mph, where your R6 cuts off right! For some reason this works better in deadlock traffic when there is sand on the road, it creates friction.

I think everyone who thinks this is possible should go out with a friend and follow my instructions at their own risk, if you are the freind, I want 3 sets of pictures 1) the bike 2) the crash and 3) the police report

There's NO F-ing way its possible on a stock R6, the wind at 100mph sitting in highchair would be enough to throw you off unless you haves arms like the incredible hulk!!!! then you have to pull it up----PLEASE. I live in the "show me" state and tell that little peckerhead that I don't believe it for a second and he's gonna have to show me or shut his c0cksocket(from someone elses post----my new avorite insult...thank you..you have given me at least a full hour of fun with that!!)
Old 02-24-2005, 11:23 AM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe it is possible if he is going up a long, steep *** hill...
Old 02-24-2005, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by f4rider
I believe it is possible if he is going up a long, steep *** hill...
on a stock R6?????????????????????/ cumon
Old 02-24-2005, 12:04 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

I think it's possible, seriously, he would have to be right under BP tho, if you watch bike street warriors 2 one of the Brunelle brothers says that his boy does 100mph hc down the highway.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jope
I think it's possible, seriously, he would have to be right under BP tho, if you watch bike street warriors 2 one of the Brunelle brothers says that his boy does 100mph hc down the highway.
ok, lets say its possible, now lets look at something else.....he's somebody's BOY, not a pro stunter or anyone anybody has been talking about that I've seen

It like this:
yo, my kid got on his fidy yesterday and was riding highchair circles......straight killin at, and he was born 3 days ago, Kyle Woods<---pffft please me kids gonna be top dawg at stuntwars next year, I gonna get him a new gixxer thow for him turning nine months......watch out everybody, his takin the scene!

/\ I meen cumon, I don't have a kid, and this guy doesn't do 100 mph HC whoolies......next he's scrapin HC's at 200 mph on the freeway in deadlock traffic..............anything is possible I'm with you on that, BUT think about the situation, person, and circumstances......stock R6, a person who is somebody's boy, 100mph, highchair position..............I'll give $100 to the guy if he can prove it...........cash or paypal.............my offer is out there anyone else wanna put up $$$$ to see him prove it
Old 02-24-2005, 12:51 PM
WHEELIES &quot;R&quot; US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
ok, lets say its possible, now lets look at something else.....he's somebody's BOY, not a pro stunter or anyone anybody has been talking about that I've seen

It like this:
yo, my kid got on his fidy yesterday and was riding highchair circles......straight killin at, and he was born 3 days ago, Kyle Woods<---pffft please me kids gonna be top dawg at stuntwars next year, I gonna get him a new gixxer thow for him turning nine months......watch out everybody, his takin the scene!

/\ I meen cumon, I don't have a kid, and this guy doesn't do 100 mph HC whoolies......next he's scrapin HC's at 200 mph on the freeway in deadlock traffic..............anything is possible I'm with you on that, BUT think about the situation, person, and circumstances......stock R6, a person who is somebody's boy, 100mph, highchair position..............I'll give $100 to the guy if he can prove it...........cash or paypal.............my offer is out there anyone else wanna put up $$$$ to see him prove it

yeah, I'm just saying it is possible, don't know bout the guy in question tho.

Quick Reply: what are the odds?