Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 06:02 PM

AMTRAK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

[QUOTE=TEACH C6]I posted this in another thread, but i figured i'd give it it's own:

Chubbs blew goats on the mic all weekend, and like i've said before, you can quote me on that one...and just so everyone knows who is talking ****, it is me, Chris McNeil, or as EVERYONE knows me: TEACH.

i vote chubbs for president
Old 02-26-2005, 10:02 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
From my vantage point....

The same people who give me crap about my films and go on and on about the image they portray in the "Sport" seem to be the same people who go off the rails every chance they get. Two years in a row now the cops had to come break up the screening party for one of my new films. To be honest with you at this point I have no illusions about all this, I expect it. That's why this year I chose to have it at Hooters (Where someone whipped thier **** out and pissed on the floor right before bottles started flying) as opposed to a Movie Theatre (Where someone whipped thier **** out and pissed on the floor right before bottles started flying). This is a travesty I've been dealing with for years.

I've done my part for the revolution, The MTV show I directed was seen by a few people and that might have something to do with this years attendance. It has obviously come to the point where there are too many riders that want to compete so something needes to be re-adjusted. Stand back I'm gonna let it fly.....

Stuntwars is the Superbowl of this Lifestyle (Sport? Ha that's rich). If you are in the game and serious You needed to be there. It's where it's all goin down. Yeah it's stressful & costs money & Blah Blah Blah (Whatever your excuse is) but IT'S THE BIGGEST STAGE WE HAVE so be wary before you crap on it. Those who traveled the long hard road to get there don't despair you're sacrifices have NOT gone unnoticed. First and foremost it's about heart. Respect.

I sat in the stands right behind the judges as a spectator all day in the hot brutal sun my some of my impressions are;

The Starboyz did a good job judging. They we're out on that track for 2 days, 10 hours a day in the blazing hot sun. I was dying after an hour in the stands I can only imagine what it was like on the blacktop. Seems like they got it right from where I was sitting for the most part. The damn comp is too damn long!!! Sure there is room for improvement but so it goes.

Chubz is a damn good MC so recognize. It's a tough job and he is one of the best guys we have. He has been at at a long time and has worked hard at his craft. Thomas is good as well but I'm sure politics entered the fray at some point which is understandable. I've worked with certain riders a bunch of times thru the years becouse we have a relationship and I know I can count on them. That's why certain people ended up on the MTV show & in some of the films. The best guy doesn't always get the call sometimes other things are involved. Sure there is room for improvement but so it goes.

I believe Adam Chumita was on the mike last year and not Todd Colbert.

Woods was awesome. Godbless

As far as I'm concerned they should have shut it down and sent everyone home after the entrance Darias and his team made. It was one of the most exciting moments I've ever whitnessed around this lifestyle.

I'm getting back to the edit for Urban Three. The pre-order starts in a month. You will not be dissapointed.

Thanx for the support

All the best
Old 02-26-2005, 11:12 AM

madmat13 is an unknown quantity at this point

when is that book u just wrote getting published?....lol
Old 02-26-2005, 11:34 AM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: From my vantage point....

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
The same people who give me crap about my films and go on and on about the image they portray in the "Sport" seem to be the same people who go off the rails every chance they get. Two years in a row now the cops had to come break up the screening party for one of my new films. To be honest with you at this point I have no illusions about all this, I expect it. That's why this year I chose to have it at Hooters (Where someone whipped thier **** out and pissed on the floor right before bottles started flying) as opposed to a Movie Theatre (Where someone whipped thier **** out and pissed on the floor right before bottles started flying). This is a travesty I've been dealing with for years.

I've done my part for the revolution, The MTV show I directed was seen by a few people and that might have something to do with this years attendance. It has obviously come to the point where there are too many riders that want to compete so something needes to be re-adjusted. Stand back I'm gonna let it fly.....

Stuntwars is the Superbowl of this Lifestyle (Sport? Ha that's rich). If you are in the game and serious You needed to be there. It's where it's all goin down. Yeah it's stressful & costs money & Blah Blah Blah (Whatever your excuse is) but IT'S THE BIGGEST STAGE WE HAVE so be wary before you crap on it. Those who traveled the long hard road to get there don't despair you're sacrifices have NOT gone unnoticed. First and foremost it's about heart. Respect.

I sat in the stands right behind the judges as a spectator all day in the hot brutal sun my some of my impressions are;

The Starboyz did a good job judging. They we're out on that track for 2 days, 10 hours a day in the blazing hot sun. I was dying after an hour in the stands I can only imagine what it was like on the blacktop. Seems like they got it right from where I was sitting for the most part. The damn comp is too damn long!!! Sure there is room for improvement but so it goes.

Chubz is a damn good MC so recognize. It's a tough job and he is one of the best guys we have. He has been at at a long time and has worked hard at his craft. Thomas is good as well but I'm sure politics entered the fray at some point which is understandable. I've worked with certain riders a bunch of times thru the years becouse we have a relationship and I know I can count on them. That's why certain people ended up on the MTV show & in some of the films. The best guy doesn't always get the call sometimes other things are involved. Sure there is room for improvement but so it goes.

I believe Adam Chumita was on the mike last year and not Todd Colbert.

Woods was awesome. Godbless

As far as I'm concerned they should have shut it down and sent everyone home after the entrance Darias and his team made. It was one of the most exciting moments I've ever whitnessed around this lifestyle.

I'm getting back to the edit for Urban Three. The pre-order starts in a month. You will not be dissapointed.

Thanx for the support

All the best
Thanks for the opinion Drew Keep us stunt fans posted on the new release.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:45 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

Originally Posted by akcbr954
its kinda late so i will come back and finish this but"TEACH U R FULL OF SHIITE" just have to ask"do u remeber stunrageous" because as the mc u did 6 of those things yourself

WHO THE *** ARE YOU

cause you know what// that was YRS ago before this SPORT HAD ANY organization at all

and WHEN AN EVENT (THE BIGGEST ONE OF THE YR ) IS HELD BY AS GODFATHER SUCH AS TODD COLBERT.. YOU EXPECT BETTER

SO YOU CAN STFU

BOTTOME LINE SW'05 WAS THE BEST, BUT THE ACTUAL EVENT, AND ANNOUNCING WAS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND i DONT GIVE A FU#K HOW LONG THEY STOOD ON THE TRACK TO JUDGE.. THATS THEIR JOB AND THATS WHAT THEY GOT PAID TO DO.. SAME FOR CHUBBZ..... ANNOUNCE AND JUDGE.. DONT BS AROUND

"KEEP IT GANGSTA" SINCE THE STARBOYZ SUPPOSED TO BE ICONS OR SOME ****
HELL i CONSIDER JASON BRITTON AND PAULY AND TODD THE REAL PIONEERS
STARYBOYS WHERE THERE TOO BUT THERES NO REASON TO ACT THEY WAY THEY DID AT THIS EVENT... STUNTWARS, THE BIGGEST, AND MOST ANTICIPATED OPEN COMP ALL YR
Old 02-26-2005, 01:26 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

how about everybody shut the **** up its over
Old 02-26-2005, 03:51 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: From my vantage point....

Originally Posted by COOP 1
Thanks for the opinion Drew
i like how he only had one spelling error in the whole speech!!
Old 02-26-2005, 04:45 PM

fastgix is an unknown quantity at this point

certain people being Garanteed a spot sounds like BS. big time.

Everyone should have to Qualify the same.

i dont remeber who said that but it was pretty vain.
you say you should of been garanteed a spot LMAO.

no disrespect but uhhh . Everyone should be treated the same. NO FAVORS OVER NAMES.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:35 AM

ttrbadgirl125 is an unknown quantity at this point

remember back in the day when "the fence" wasnt there - u sat on that lil concrete wall to watch the show and the 1st nite of stuntwars we had bonfires and u met some pretty kool people from all over the country...<<sigh>> the good old days
Old 02-27-2005, 09:02 AM

GoYZF6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ttrbadgirl125
remember back in the day when "the fence" wasnt there - u sat on that lil concrete wall to watch the show and the 1st nite of stuntwars we had bonfires and u met some pretty kool people from all over the country...<<sigh>> the good old days
LOL, yeah wasn't that just last year?
Old 02-28-2005, 07:37 AM

akcbr954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Todd Colbert
To everyone I like to hear the bad that is the only way we can fix it next year WILL NOT HAVE THESE ISSUES I was at a event in New York and The TEACH was announcing and we where judging I think that was a great combination that part of the event went smooth so I vote Teach on the MIC Stuntwars 2006, Sorry for any problems that may have occured but they will be fixed for next year. (Growing Pains)
Todd Colbert
sorry to say todd but u and teach had the same proplems as stuntwars.......judges not watching the comp,teach shiating on some riders and amping up the sandbaggers, non stunt sh-t being tlked on mic during some riders runs and sh-t on the real amatuers, telling crowd hanbrakes make it easier but dont mention sprockects or other add ons(probably because he didnt have 1)and finally whats up with all the judges giving top prizes to a bunch of **** with videos and sponsors calling themselves amatuers,,, seriously a bunch of bullsh-t
Old 02-28-2005, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by sclevela
ak u talkin bout stuntrageous 1 or 2?

cuz i was at 1.......... and u cant even compare that to stuntwars ...... that was such a fukked up piece of **** cluster *** that teach did everything he could do just to keep the crowd from leaving......... had he not basically turned that into a "show" instead of a "comp" with his mc'ing people would have left.............. and not for nuffin....... but stuntrageous 1 is also where teach called bullshit on the judges and tried to give his first placxe money to the rider that he felt really won the individual freestyle when he (teach) was awarded first place!
2 i didnt go to 1
Old 02-28-2005, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by jbad
WHO THE *** ARE YOU

cause you know what// that was YRS ago before this SPORT HAD ANY organization at all

and WHEN AN EVENT (THE BIGGEST ONE OF THE YR ) IS HELD BY AS GODFATHER SUCH AS TODD COLBERT.. YOU EXPECT BETTER

SO YOU CAN STFU

BOTTOME LINE SW'05 WAS THE BEST, BUT THE ACTUAL EVENT, AND ANNOUNCING WAS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND i DONT GIVE A FU#K HOW LONG THEY STOOD ON THE TRACK TO JUDGE.. THATS THEIR JOB AND THATS WHAT THEY GOT PAID TO DO.. SAME FOR CHUBBZ..... ANNOUNCE AND JUDGE.. DONT BS AROUND

STARYBOYS WHERE THERE TOO BUT THERES NO REASON TO ACT THEY WAY THEY DID AT THIS EVENT... STUNTWARS, THE BIGGEST, AND MOST ANTICIPATED OPEN COMP ALL YR
hey **** it was the end of last summer
Old 02-28-2005, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by jbad
WHO THE *** ARE YOU

SO YOU CAN STFU

and how in the hell do u put jason in front of the starbyz for being pioneers i dont even think jason would agree
Old 02-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by akcbr954
sorry to say todd but u and teach had the same proplems as stuntwars.......judges not watching the comp,teach shiating on some riders and amping up the sandbaggers, non stunt sh-t being tlked on mic during some riders runs and sh-t on the real amatuers, telling crowd hanbrakes make it easier but dont mention sprockects or other add ons(probably because he didnt have 1)and finally whats up with all the judges giving top prizes to a bunch of **** with videos and sponsors calling themselves amatuers,,, seriously a bunch of bullsh-t

you are a jerkoff without a clue!
Old 02-28-2005, 08:32 AM

GUPJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

i just wanted to post cause this is the biggest thread so i did it!

i had fun seeing everyone again and i hope to see everyone next year!
Old 02-28-2005, 11:12 AM

madmat13 is an unknown quantity at this point

hee hee...drama queens ....arent they?