Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

Originally Posted by wheeliesteve
sickest trick is anything goes!! this has been discussed in years past and the consensus is just what i said, anything goes! i never heard woods complain when we beat him last year. actually, we got nothin' but love from the guy. i ain't tryin' to start sh*t but this is nothing new.
not complaining about being beat at all!! dont get me wrong... (my sickest trick was gay anyways)

i just think they should either seperate the classes or do something in referance to it..

the sickest trick comp in my eyes is always the most intereting as its usually the one where people pull out the newest most never before seen tricks, and while i agree some of that two up stuff is pretty nasty and kewl to watch i just think it should be in a seperate catagorey from the solo riders..

i give props to u nut cases for doing all that two up stuff... i wreck too much on my own!! haha!!

-kane
Old 02-18-2005, 03:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Evan
I'm going to lie and say that I wish Nags wouldn't hit the streets anymore
-E

Don't be scared to come down here and kill 'em with us :YEAH
Old 02-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

with all the bichen and complaining aside now.

it sounds like and looks like from the pictures that every had a hell of a time at one of the best events ever.

congrats and thanks to Todd c and team extreme for making a event that will be talked about for years to come.

we cant wait till sw'06 !

im reserving my place to stay now ! lol
Old 02-18-2005, 06:41 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

heh, I thought SW was supposed to be FUN!, then I come in here to find out the BAD overshadows FUN
Old 02-18-2005, 07:15 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I want to remind everyone that I quit...

I cannot live up to the hype

the pressure you guys put upon me is unbearable

im really not as good as you guys say I am...

but who am I to know, I have never heard or seen myself announce

HAHA
Old 02-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I want to remind everyone that I quit...

I cannot live up to the hype

the pressure you guys put upon me is unbearable

im really not as good as you guys say I am...

but who am I to know, I have never heard or seen myself announce

HAHA
by quiting does this mean you rnot gonna send me my unity shirt i paid for... even though i supported you when that **** went down ?

wtf ?
Old 02-18-2005, 07:22 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

your **** got sent out before stuntwars...Im talking about quitting MC'ing

and its a joke by the way
Old 02-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
your **** got sent out before stuntwars...Im talking about quitting MC'ing

and its a joke by the way

i know it was a joke thomas

im not a dumbass...lol

still no shirt though and stunt wars was a week ago.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:43 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by honda4life
ANd on one more note... Yeah i heard all the G rated stuff for the show, I was wondrering what the parents were thinkin as their 5 year old sits there and see girls flashin and people swearing and all. theres a time and place for all of it and Stuntwars was not it.
i tried callin your punk *** while i was down there but dont think i have a current number..... DAMMIT.... was hopin to search and destroy on some fake *** hoes....

hoOk
Old 02-18-2005, 09:51 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela

on that note............whens the next event i wanna get drunk with a few friends?
Let's get drunk homie.....
Old 02-18-2005, 10:15 PM

yzf nut is an unknown quantity at this point

Chubs sucked!!!! I liked last year with Todd as the announcer. I wish I could have won the T.E. jacket. They look pretty cool to me. I would wear the name just as I do Clearwater Biker.com.
Old 02-18-2005, 10:21 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Teach has excellent grammar. His spelling, capitalization, and puntuation are very good as well.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:01 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

I think I'm gonna ban thomas, I think it'll be more fun than stuntwars was.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

LarryJDJr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GoYZF6
BTW, I live in Lakeland and all the BS at the hotel and **** did was make trouble for us locals. Thanks guys
Yeah. I'm still afraid to ride my bike down 98...
Old 02-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

LarryJDJr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock
make sure riders that should have rode dont get told there is to many riders and then i get to watch kids on busa'a and other bikes power wheelie there whole run while there should have been a list of riders that dont have to register but already be on a list im trying to make a living of this and i cant ride becaseu there is to many riders im still so pissed i didnt even drink this because i wanted to do good this yeah so fix it .....
damn emrock...forget your punctuation? JFWY That sucks that you didn't get to compete...
Old 02-18-2005, 11:43 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad I didn't make the road trip down to SW. I believe you owe me one Jacob, maybe even two. I'm glad you were able to have fun amidst all of the bs. Someone on this thread said something to the affect that this type of behavior is to be expected, well I don't see it. For the most part aren't most stunters classified by law as adults? Don't get me wrong I like to get mine and tear up **** just as much as the next person, but there is a time and place for everything and after, during, and before every event isn't the time. To that person that has lived a very sheltered life and likes to think that this kind of stuff happens all the time, well it didn't happen in Houston, but maybe it's because the competitors were hand picked........Well hell, that won't work, 'cause stunters not competing came from other states to show love and just ride and have safe fun, so I can't use that excuse either.
Hate me if you want this is what it is (the internet) most of you have to qualify your statements before you make them for fearing of hurting someone's feeling's, well all I can say is if the shoe fit's lace it up.....Maybe they should just start puttin' on these invitation only show's untill some of y'all get the picture, that this crap will not be tolerated, or maybe y'all will wake up and get it one day. Either way the only one's you hurt with all of the extra nonsense is all of us, but I know you already know this also. So no more preaching, have a good day and......In the words of, well I don't know who said it first, but "This **** ain't gonna stop, 'Till the casket drops"
Good night now....................Free C..
Old 02-19-2005, 09:17 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
not complaining about being beat at all!! dont get me wrong... (my sickest trick was gay anyways)

i just think they should either seperate the classes or do something in referance to it..

the sickest trick comp in my eyes is always the most intereting as its usually the one where people pull out the newest most never before seen tricks, and while i agree some of that two up stuff is pretty nasty and kewl to watch i just think it should be in a seperate catagorey from the solo riders..

i give props to u nut cases for doing all that two up stuff... i wreck too much on my own!! haha!!

-kane

i didn't mean for it to come across that way. i know your not that kinda person. your combos are gaaaaaaaaaaabage!! anytime ya wanna ride down here ya gotta place to stay. are ya coming for bike week??
Old 02-19-2005, 07:25 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

i dont care who mcs just please get someone that can say more than yo yo and ruff rIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIders.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:35 PM

madmat13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Came From Pa To Watch Stunt Wars And I Thought It Was A Sick Show...they Kinda Made Kyle Wood God...didnt They?...geared Up Was Great...i Met Them After The Show...big Props To U Guys...i Didnt Like How Tony D...didnt Use The Music...killed The Crowd ..i Was Getting Tired Of Chubbzz Kissing Ruff Ryders Azz All Weekend...lot Of The Riders Out There Should Of Got Little More Respect... But U Know...after All That...i Cant Wiat Till The Next Show... Stay Up On One....
Old 02-20-2005, 07:04 AM

akcbr954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
I posted this in another thread, but i figured i'd give it it's own:

Chubbs blew goats on the mic all weekend, and like i've said before, you can quote me on that one...and just so everyone knows who is talking ****, it is me, Chris McNeil, or as EVERYONE knows me: TEACH.

it was so bad, my girlfriend left the indiv. freestyle finals to go sit in the truck.

i dont care about anything he said about girls or any other 'innapropriate' stuff, i'm talking about the distinct difference in the attention that was paid to different riders.

Some things that i observed while watching the indiv finals from the stands (a unique perspective for us riders, i challenge all of you to try it sometime) that struck a nerve which screamed horseshit:

1. chubs amping up the crowd for certain riders that he is tight with, or whatever
2. chubs not even talking about certain riders while they rode, instead talking about stupid stuff to the crowd, taking their attention away from the rider
3. chubs talking to the judges while runs were going on behind him and them
4. certain riders being given small priveledges because of who they are
5. judges talking on cell phones during runs
6. only one out of three judges being present during runs
7. judges talking to chubbs during runs, obviouslly not paying attention to what was gonig on in front of them
8. being told we are using 'xsba' rules, only to see the score sheets with categories crossed out
9. the scores NOT being announced until 2hours after the event, in both indiv freestyle and team freestyle

how effing hard is it to add 3 numbers up? bc that is all anyone had to do to get the scores of the riders/teams. makes you wonder what is going on: (14+15+32=61, wow that took me a whole 15 seconds to do!) although i will say that it is hard to add up numbers when the judges arent even there to give scores, or maybe there is a special system no one knows about that requires extensive calculations to determine a 'winner'. not really accusing anyone of anything, but it certainly makes you skeptical...i guess if you don't announce the scores in a timely manner, you have little to worry about what the scores really are, you can just go with your 'gut feeling'... makes sense to me.

i had a great time at SW, meeting new people, and hanging out with old friends. i have no personal complaints, however, there seems to be a lot of BS with just about every Florida competition, every year. it is not that hard to figure out. mad props to team xtreem for putting this thing together, but isht, some simple solutions to some big problems from my point of view.

Thomas should have been on the mic NO QUESTIONS ASKED-his reputation preceeds him on this one...

how hard is it to get an impartial emcee and judges (nothing but love for the boyz and bid dave) who are actually present and paying attention during the competition???

thanks for your time,

Teach

ps. i will reiterate, i have no personal complaints just some general ones...and i got respect for all those involved with this event. so dont even try and attack me from any of those angles
its kinda late so i will come back and finish this but"TEACH U R FULL OF SHIITE" just have to ask"do u remeber stunrageous" because as the mc u did 6 of those things yourself

Quick Reply: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations