Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 02:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kingtuts can only hope to improve
Re: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

yo ill give all yalls some love cbo i love u motha ****a u my ****in hero homey. i ****in love all yall mofuddas up in here up in here yall goin to make me loose my cool up in here. and also all yalls me heros to homeys sheeit
Old 02-17-2005, 02:36 PM

and speacial ed u my nukka to yous me hero to special ed
Old 02-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Wesssssssssssssst sssssssssssssssssiiiiiiidddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Rufff Ryderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Old 02-17-2005, 02:49 PM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Man I have been sitting back reading these posts for a few days now and although I did not make it to stuntwars a few things I read really bothered me...

1. I heard more about the afterhours bullshiat than I did of the actual event. Why is that?

2. Do some of you really feel that this last stunt wars did anything to advance the stunt scene image ? I mean bowling ball thru a car window, hot wiring a water tank truck, mad chaos, palm tree on fire, vulgar language on the mic, questionable judging and the list goes on..Personally after reading some of this I was disgusted and ashamed to even be a part of the stunt scene. How the hell does a bowling ball thru a car window help us ? What kind of image does that really send out ? For some reason it seems there are certain individuals who believe that the freestyle scene should be tied, wrapped and presented in a JACKASS the sequel cover...All the complaining I have heard over the last 2 years of being a SL member of how the stunt scene is not getting the major breaks and the sport is not getting anywhere...well is this really a suprise ?

Who the hell would want to sponsor any stunt team after hearing stories like this...Once again a perfect example of a few spoiling it for many...

SK
WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 02:50 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Man I have been sitting back reading these posts for a few days now and although I did not make it to stuntwars a few things I read really bothered me...

1. I heard more about the afterhours bullshiat than I did of the actual event. Why is that?

2. Do some of you really feel that this last stunt wars did anything to advance the stunt scene image ? I mean bowling ball thru a car window, hot wiring a water tank truck, mad chaos, palm tree on fire, vulgar language on the mic, questionable judging and the list goes on..Personally after reading some of this I was disgusted and ashamed to even be a part of the stunt scene. How the hell does a bowling ball thru a car window help us ? What kind of image does that really send out ? For some reason it seems there are certain individuals who believe that the freestyle scene should be tied, wrapped and presented in a JACKASS the sequel cover...All the complaining I have heard over the last 2 years of being a SL member of how the stunt scene is not getting the major breaks and the sport is not getting anywhere...well is this really a suprise ?

Who the hell would want to sponsor any stunt team after hearing stories like this...Once again a perfect example of a few spoiling it for many...

SK

ALL THE MAD CHAOS AND DESCRUCTION SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED ON STUNTERS.
FROM WHAT WE ALL ASSUME, IT WAS "THOSE DAM STUNTERS"
WHO TORE LAKELAND A NEW A$$HOLE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE WALKING THE STREETS OF LAKELAND WHO HOT WIRED A TANKER TRUCK
( I KNOW BETTER, BUT MANY AUTOMACTICALLY ASSUME IT WAS A STUNTER)

ALL I KNOW IS "IT WASNT ME CAUSE I WAS HOLDING THE CAMERA!

I DO AGREE, THE CHAOS DOESNT HELP WITH THE SPORTS PROGRESSION, AND IT CERTAINLY DOESNT GAIN THE COPS APPROVAL IF WE ALL ACT LIKE HOOLIGANS!

I LIKE WHAT ONE GUY STATED ON STUNTLIFE

"STUNTRIDING IS NOT A CRIME, EVERYTHING ELSE WE DO PROBABLY IS "
Old 02-17-2005, 02:55 PM

INeedU2Keepitup is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to agree the announcer should try to focus more attention on what he's SUPPOSED to be announcing.... I didnt like him the last event he announced at ~ it was either sw last year or actually it might have been stuntoberfest either way he was announcing. Anytime my friend and I saw him (even if we were in the middle of a crowd) he would get on his lil megaphone deal and just start goin off..... damn look at those asses.... baby got back......SO LOUD & IN FRONT OF EVERYONE... moms, dads, lil kids.... i was so embarassed... (oh and just to make known we werent all showin our **** actin like bw - had on jeans & a tee) anyways We MADE SURE we avoided the middle section where he had his stuff set up.... All day we managed to avoid him until we were walkin in front of the bleachers tryin to leave durin the last event..... Once again he started screamin it except for this time instead of just a few people ... EVERYONE SAW & HEARD. i dont think i've ever been so embarassed.... I went for the event but ended up wishin i would have just stayed home !!!!

what about him talkin about rapin chics while awards were being passed out..... if my kid would have heard something like that.... thats just not cool..... and i really feel sorry for the one guy whos name he f*d up EVERYTIME he said it - ERIC - I think he even messed it up when they were up doin the awards....

alright - not bashin just sayin....
Old 02-17-2005, 02:57 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i hate so say it, but mainstream = corporate...and until we impress the corporate world, we will continue to attend 'wars' and 'fests' that make money for a select few, but never really get us anywhere.
Well said. I know I wasn't down at stuntwars to see it first hand, but I still genuinely care about the sport, and would like to see it get more respect, but everyone who considers themselves a "stunter" needs to do their part. Even the little stuff counts IMO.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:03 PM

i love all yalls up in an here all yalls is mad loved up an in here let me get all up in all yalls **** homeys. all yall me heros nukkas
Old 02-17-2005, 03:06 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

[QUOTE=USStuntRiders]Hey Teach i wanst able to make it out, last min. changes but I heard from the boys you tore it up nicley.

:YEAH Hell yes he did I couldn't believe how smooth he was riding. And with a backpack on. I thought he was going to start grading papers or something.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:17 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I honestly don't know how anyone could think the whole thing wasn't rigged. But then again the most of the audience couldn't tell. Some guy was trying highchair circles and the audience did nothing. But as soon as the tandom event came out it was going crazy. Oh yeah FTSB's
Old 02-17-2005, 03:29 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

def thought chubs sucked ***** Im editing footage for a vid we will drop in a few & Im going crazy hearing him over & over he was real bad
Old 02-17-2005, 03:30 PM

FiddYNIck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
* I hereby nominate myself to be a dedicated judge at every sportbike freestyle related event across the US for any event organizer interested. I love the sport and always tell it like it is without bias actions. Unfortunately my riding days are over for now, yet I would like to still be involved any way possible to help the sport progress. *
Old 02-17-2005, 03:33 PM

Damon is an unknown quantity at this point

i love this stunt chit and everyone has good points and everyone has an opinion BUT reality will always be. . . . . if you don't get someone announcing and running the shows in a PROFESSIONAL manner, then the sport is gonna suffer and I don't think any of us want that to happen. No re-entry, that's crap. Why you puttin' a band on my arm then? An announcer who is just freestylin' it and doesn't have thought plan to do the announcing is just askin' for it. An announcer has no business seekin' or even trying to be in the spotlight (operations).

Improper Planning Leads to **** Poor Performance. What goes on behind the scenes (the operations) is more important than the show itself. Logistics baby, that's my specialty!!

Good thoughts from everyone, I love this sport and it's gonna take some steppin' up in the image department to make things right and take this sport to the next level. It can't alway s be about clowning around and actin' GANSTA. . . when things get organized, people will start to complain but that's what it is gonna take for the sport to survive. Know when to say when. My .02 . . . .
Old 02-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

dirtyrider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kingtuts
i love all yalls up in an here all yalls is mad loved up an in here let me get all up in all yalls **** homeys. all yall me heros nukkas

WOULD YOU PLEASE STFU!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 03:52 PM
I Love To Post!

damnit you gave in
Old 02-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CBO
no disrespect but I thought the judges did a good job, being on the mic non stop can be a difficult job. And thats just life sometimes that some riders wont get as much love on the mic as others that will happen with anything in life basically. As far as the mic is concerned there are no set rules on who they can hype up more and who they cant, hell if I was on the mic Id probably do the same thing. Long day of talking on the mic can be tuff. Not everybody deserves the same mic power so to speak, certain guys deserve more in my opinion.

No disrespect to you Teach at all just my

Your Fan
Cbo
c'mon bo, you know i dont take it personally... i know not everyone is going to agree with me. you make some valid points, the mic is a difficult job. it is also just that-a job. i doubt chubbs did it out of the generosity in his heart, he was paid. (and if not, then too bad for him).

i agree with you, that certain guys are going to be easier to hype up, etc...

i dont really wanna get into a discussion about how good or bad the judges were, because by now, it is a mute point and there is always going to be SOME dissatisfaction with the outcome. i will reveal one quote from the riders meetings and then some other facts. "if you crash, you will not qualify"

fact #1: just so its out there: i crashed, i failed to qualify. I EXPECT AND CONTINUE TO EXPECT THIS.

fact#2: riders (and friends of mine) qualified who put their motorbikes on the ground during their run.

fact #3: riders (and friends of mine) placed in the money, but still crashed in the finals.

so how, if you crash and can't qualify, can you crash and still do well in the finals? i thought that a crash was supposed to be the worst thing you could do in your run?? but, i digress, and i've already opened up a can of worms better left untouched.....

sooooo,

i'll leave you with one final thought:

how would you feel if you went out there (after travelling however far, and spending however much money) and busted your *** just as hard as the guy in front of you and the guy behind you, but during your entire run, the announcer was bs'ing with the judges and the crowd, not giving one iota of his attention to what you have worked so hard to perfect. and better yet, he wasnt even bs'ing with the judgeS, he was only bs'ing with ONE judge bc the other judges were no where in sight??

everyone deserves the same fair shake in a competition, regardless of who you know or who your name is.

i'll try and stay out of it from here on, i've already prolly opened my mouth too much, but someone has to say something instead of just watching as everything that is questionable is swept under the rug only to be revealed again at the next comp.

enjoy your day, its still winter where i live!
Old 02-17-2005, 04:08 PM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not participate in Stuntwars at all this year. I was there on sunday as a spectator. I got there around noon and was dissapointed to find out I had missed the freestyle. We could not find a seat and when we did you could not see a $$$$$$ thing. I sat through the no handed contest and got bored. I left after being there an hour and a half. I loved it last year, had a blast riding. This year from a spectator standpoint I was a little dissapointed.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:17 PM
I Love To Post!

they should put stands all down the sides of the track the whole 1/8
Old 02-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Regular StuntLifer

LarryJDJr is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to SW this year and in 2003 and I have to say even though the comp wasn't as technical back then I had a much better time in 2003 because it was less crowded and 'seemed' more organized.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:37 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

hands down, nobody else should be the mc but the one and ONLY THOMAS......come on, why wasn't he the MAIN MC>????

it's a good thing i wasn't able to make it cause i know i would have gotten treated as a "nobody" and would have gotten all pissed off and ended up running my mouth and then looked down upon

preach on teach...you have a lot of credibility and this sport needs that....i agree with the bullshit "thug" attitude.....as far as wreckin **** at a hotel....that's fine and dandy...untill the next even comes around.....the old saying "shooting yourself in the foot" applies here.

Quick Reply: Stuntwars *****ing..Some Observations