Re: Hatewars???????????????????????

I <3 Korno
Old 02-16-2005, 11:12 AM

Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas holds it down from east to west!!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 02-16-2005, 11:32 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Did anyone elso notice chubbz repeating "Ruuuf Ryyyydeers" at least 68 times? I was getting really sick of that. JMO
Old 02-16-2005, 12:44 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

It's always the same thing. If you got a name, the rules change.

I have a problem with the fact that these event organizers keep hiring a bunch of THUGS to be involved in running the show. You got a bunch of cursing, inappropriate topics, and just down right UNPROFESSIONAL things going on in front of the crowd. Am I the only one that see little kids and familys in the stands????????????
I'm just wondering when everyone is going to grow up, and put on an appropriate show based on who you are advertising it to. You want a family then leave the THUGS at home. You want a bunch of drunk college students so everyone can run around doing whatever, then leave the families out of it.

Gotta realize it's about being professional, and appropriate for the people present. I mean would you take your little kid to a strip club...... NO..... then all the ****** need to keep their clothes on, and the talk needs to be appropriate for all ages, if that's who's going to be there.
Old 02-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BunaRocket
It's always the same thing. If you got a name, the rules change.

I have a problem with the fact that these event organizers keep hiring a bunch of THUGS to be involved in running the show. You got a bunch of cursing, inappropriate topics, and just down right UNPROFESSIONAL things going on in front of the crowd. Am I the only one that see little kids and familys in the stands????????????
I'm just wondering when everyone is going to grow up, and put on an appropriate show based on who you are advertising it to. You want a family then leave the THUGS at home. You want a bunch of drunk college students so everyone can run around doing whatever, then leave the families out of it.

Gotta realize it's about being professional, and appropriate for the people present. I mean would you take your little kid to a strip club...... NO..... then all the ****** need to keep their clothes on, and the talk needs to be appropriate for all ages, if that's who's going to be there.
i agree............
Old 02-16-2005, 02:43 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
I <3 Korno
"You got power wheelies, I got power wheelies. I got you."
Old 02-17-2005, 04:50 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

wow... TEACH for president!! i gotta agree with all that 100%

Thomas does a fabulous job and REALLY takes the announcing serious. Ive heared him on countless occassions ask others what they thought of his annoucing and how he can help make it better. in my eyes that is someone that really takes their job serious. I give mad respect to that.

-kane
Old 02-17-2005, 05:48 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point

wow alot of problems listed....

First time being at stuntwars...huge event and mad props for those involved putting it together.

Saturday was cool

Sunday sucked for me... No space to view the strip...too many damn people!! LOL I was at the fence line and could only see about 60 feet from left to right and letting the kids jump in front so they can enjoy the event was important to me. FORGET about filming or taking photos with an 8.2 Canon digital. The bleachers on the right side were broken and falling apart with metal sticking out...I'm surprised there wasn't any injuries on sunday. Hell the vendors of drinks and food all sold out of stuff with bathroom lines with 30+ people waiting to goto the bathroom. TOO many people...lol

I think this event was under estimated with the amount of people attending and I'm sure this could be all fixed.

Now from a business approach... "Show me or Stun me" Why would I want to invest into this sport? Lets just say I have millions of dollars and connections with sponsors.

Looking at the event on Sunday ...list the things that you would make me to invest into this sport. I ask this because after all these years and all the great riders we have why aren't these events being fully covered and televised on TV? Why aren't the riders getting paid at least 100K plus with all travel expenses? Does anyone agree with what I'm saying?

Maybe there out to be a Team of riders with the knowledge of promoting this into a sport with the idea and drive to get this off the ground for ALL riders who compete and share the wealth with ALL those riders. Make it like a NHL, NFL, NBA sort of thing ya feel me???

I mean come on this sport is a hole in the ground for a pool with no water and the riders are always paying out of their own pocket for what? To blow up bikes, fame, passion. I thinks its passion slash hobby. And an expensive hobby.

** For those who want to twist things here and make some drama out it your getting the wrong picture...I want this to be on Tv and the riders to get PAID. Nothing is perfect in this world, but from what I see of all your great riders is something no other group has and thats Passion for something you all believe in and 98% of all sports out there doesn't even have that! Thats priceless...I'm sold!
Old 02-17-2005, 05:51 PM

BaDRR is an unknown quantity at this point

well said baker
Old 02-25-2005, 02:50 AM

navyrydr is an unknown quantity at this point

Baker u said it perfect but until someone pushes getting this sport into something like the X-GAMES no one is gonna get the regonition that they deserve, mountin dew should banging down the door of a lot of theses guys' to get them to promote there stuff.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:37 PM

2percent is an unknown quantity at this point

chubbz got alot going on and everyone hatin because some ppl that probably werent that great to begin with were forgotten. big deal why yall going to the comp to listen to the announcing anyway i thought stuntin was the event. look i suck at stuntin hell im lucky to keep the bike up so i aint sayin im better. but come on fo real yall just mad cause you lost. everyone always gets screwed in a comp thats life. but if he sucked so bad how did he keep there attention from the riders??????
Old 03-18-2005, 10:51 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2percent
chubbz got alot going on and everyone hatin because some ppl that probably werent that great to begin with were forgotten. big deal why yall going to the comp to listen to the announcing anyway i thought stuntin was the event. look i suck at stuntin hell im lucky to keep the bike up so i aint sayin im better. but come on fo real yall just mad cause you lost. everyone always gets screwed in a comp thats life. but if he sucked so bad how did he keep there attention from the riders??????

Did you really need to dig this up?
Old 03-19-2005, 12:50 AM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

1st post too.. must be a hidden identity