Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 06:37 AM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: darius blew his bike up

nice to have good sponcers who'll replace it for ya in a heart beat lol
Old 02-14-2005, 10:02 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

I think I may have gotten it on vid (not sure at this point, I have like eight tapes to go through) but yeah I am a little sketchy posting darius footage here...
Old 02-14-2005, 10:21 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Would be nice to have pics. I know someone has pics
Old 02-14-2005, 12:12 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think the bike died. i think it just ran out of gas again. f-in honda wouldn't go!!! kinda anti climatic. was bad *** though. had a good time as usual though.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:56 PM

750minime is an unknown quantity at this point

yo I told my boy about it and he was like why would he do that and I was like cause he can! and let me tell you he was lucky there were no reps from honada there they would have offered him a deal to reacive free bikes after seeing on off there bikes go through all that and last *** long *** it did.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:49 PM

JESS SEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by southtown
I think I may have gotten it on vid (not sure at this point, I have like eight tapes to go through) but yeah I am a little sketchy posting darius footage here...
dude if you filmed it its your footage and nobody can say **** about it! post it up!!
Old 02-14-2005, 10:25 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I let me boy ride the bike for a second in the team event while I was riding the go kart, he tried to do a burnout and ****ed up the tranny, sounded just like a rod knock. So I thought I would do a rev limiter coaster and blow up it while I was scraping, after riding it a bit I realized it didnt have a rod knock, but you know I wasnt gonna back out on the deal so I let it rip. took while to blow up but it did, no flames which sucked, seems like when you wanna blow **** up it wont go, lasted about 5 minutes on the limiter, the zx-9 in oz was on the limiter for 30 + minutes with no water and didnt blow up
Old 02-14-2005, 10:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Darius your intro was the shi t :YEAH :YEAH

grandmasterb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I let me boy ride the bike for a second in the team event while I was riding the go kart, he tried to do a burnout and ****ed up the tranny, sounded just like a rod knock. So I thought I would do a rev limiter coaster and blow up it while I was scraping, after riding it a bit I realized it didnt have a rod knock, but you know I wasnt gonna back out on the deal so I let it rip. took while to blow up but it did, no flames which sucked, seems like when you wanna blow **** up it wont go, lasted about 5 minutes on the limiter, the zx-9 in oz was on the limiter for 30 + minutes with no water and didnt blow up
Man of his word, thats what i like to see :YEAH

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
d you are the man!!!!! :YEAH
Old 02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

yeah that **** was sweet
Old 02-15-2005, 12:25 AM

camostyle is an unknown quantity at this point

There's gotta be a faster way to blow an engine, it was still entertaining though.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:12 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

yo you know what makes me leery of blowing up motors, I watched this video of a guy staging his bike at a track. He's smoking the rear tire, and then he just slips it in neutral and revs it.. pegs it off the limiter and the #1 piston shoots through the top of the motor, through the tank and BLOWS HIS FU(KING HAND OFF at the wrist. As in it flew about 10 feet away in a shower of blood. I mean the motor didnt even have a load on it, just idle revs, but sending a 12oz piston at 14k rpms was enough to do that much damage. Just a thought
Old 02-15-2005, 01:14 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by camostyle
There's gotta be a faster way to blow an engine, it was still entertaining though.
get rid of the limiter
Old 02-15-2005, 01:39 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by martino
yo you know what makes me leery of blowing up motors, I watched this video of a guy staging his bike at a track. He's smoking the rear tire, and then he just slips it in neutral and revs it.. pegs it off the limiter and the #1 piston shoots through the top of the motor, through the tank and BLOWS HIS FU(KING HAND OFF at the wrist. As in it flew about 10 feet away in a shower of blood. I mean the motor didnt even have a load on it, just idle revs, but sending a 12oz piston at 14k rpms was enough to do that much damage. Just a thought

If you're referring to the vid of the guy on the white nitrous race bike...it didn't seriously hurt him. It looks like it blows his left hand off, but as posted by him in a different forum, it cracked a couple ribs, the thing that appears to be his hand is the piston, the shower of "blood" was oil.
Old 02-15-2005, 04:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i got the whole thing on tape--but at the end everybody huddled around the bike with cameras and the sort--that could have been ugly-I was on the sideline ready to duck in case parts started flying!
Old 02-15-2005, 07:25 AM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point

It took long for it to blow.

Hey it's a Honda!
Old 02-15-2005, 07:38 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Tony ds zx-9 ran for that long because its a old school kawasaki! my style kawi is making a comeback, i saw the new one at the bike show its identical to the 00-02 zx6 but its called the zzr6 now. still carburated though, what a jip
Old 02-15-2005, 04:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DumpState is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: darius blew his bike up

This is but does anyone know what kind of front end Darius has on his f4i. Looks like the same one thats on his 929/954 mix. Is that from a 1000rr?

Props to Carms for the pics.

Quick Reply: darius blew his bike up