Wherez The Gr8 WinK 1100??

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 01:47 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink was absoultly NOT the first to rock 12S. AC Farrias--Doug DeMokus--John PIERGOY-- Any of these names ring a bell.???
Old 02-24-2003, 01:56 AM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
true

but who got everyone wantin to do it.remeber the video of dmx.that **** was every where.who was doind all the **** wink.all i am sayin give respect to those who did they thing
Old 02-24-2003, 02:24 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

I guess if your only exposure to this stuff was MTV then I cant be mad at anyone I am really startin to feel old you ****er!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 02:25 AM

NIHILIST is an unknown quantity at this point
Y'know Gaystar I was hoping not to get into some ****** online beef but I tell you what... **** the ghetto, **** your fantasy rap world, and **** you. Wake up home boy...YOU'RE WHITE!!! Wink dog has been rockin' that same old 1100 forever. That bike was his girls remember? By the way, your tat's are weak too, I've got over 100 hours of seat time and 10 grand invested in ink and you'd never know it. I do what I do for me and I don't need anybody to recognize. NYC for life mother ****er...
Old 02-24-2003, 02:43 AM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
this is what i mean---my tats r weak --wat tha *** this guy never met me and hates my tats????? jealous cause if were in tha same room your not tha only one gettin tha attention from your tats!!! im stealin your thunder !! another hater!! now i am ruff ryder but lets see for one sec---i can tell u 12 songs rite now on tha radio that mention rr---i can give u 5 vids on mtv or music channels playin rr vids--i can go 2 best buy not a bike shop and by a rr vid--i can walk out my house and see peeps wearin rr clothes crankin out rr music--so i never heard of this ac faris bak in 98--i saw and heard rr evryday!!!! ac faris has skillzs but they r track skillzs not street skillz he would get lol at for that power ranger tigh azz gay clothes--then he would not get respect for doin it on a rigged bike --and hes on a safe trak wow im impressed----wink is tha streets tha rr is a scene and im proud 2 belong to it i rep for my club--i dont think a.c. will b on tha big screen rr will in june---and it is a ghetto world have u watched sports--seen movies watched tv-or listined to music or picked up a magazine??? evryone has a truk wit 24s--and all inked up were phat farm or fubu or tommy or baggy ****---and im not a small minded red neck white trash racist im a human and regognize all humans azz equal--and like pac said im this way cause of were i grew up if i grew up around stock brokers than whateva but this hand i was delt --made me grow up in tha projects (for those of u mulferd gardens y.o-) im proud of who i am and i blaze my ink and listen to my rr music and live and get money how i do--and i will thro it up in front of your house @ 2 a.m --if u dont know me dont speak about me
Old 02-24-2003, 02:51 AM

no fear is an unknown quantity at this point
WINK

yo wats good? how the hell did this go from wanting to know where he's been, to A HOW MUCH HE SUX POST. First nobody should down any of the **** he does. He's contributed so much to the Motorcycle World it's not even funny. Do you guys know who invented the 12 Oclock Park and Scrape????? WINK 1100. That's right ladies, HE DID. Winks been on bikes before alot of us... he was on bikes before I was born. He should be respected. **** I envy the man.... Makin movies, gettin money, gettin chix, purchasin any bike he wants. I WISH I COULD BE HIM. I gurantee that all of you ***** that talk **** about him have neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr met him. Wink's a cool cat. If you met him you would know this. Does he talk ****, yeah he does. why? because he can do it! he started it off. we should respect him. yeah as the STUNTING LIFESTYLE evolves trix will improve and get better. question.... who does he have to prove him self to. not me, not you, but ONLY HIMSELF. For those of ya'll that have little man syndrome and wanna be better than everybody else yeah your gonna talk ****. guess what, ITS NOT PHASIN HIM. Compare yourself to him. ARE YOU ON KING MAGAZINE? ARE YOU ON THE SOURCE? ARE YOUR COORDINATING STUNTS FOR MOVIES? ARE YOU MAKIN MOVIES? ARE YOU GET MONEY? ARE YOU GETTIN HOES? DO YOU HAVE OVER 15 BIKES? WHO KNOWS YOU IN THE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY? He might not be keeping up w/all the latest trix but I am. Oh yeah did i forget to mention that I'm double R, and dam proud of it. To be under wink is an honor. i'm sure he would love for me to CHOP YA HANDS OFF. I'm not a great typer and I hate this internet **** so i'm gonna end this here. Double R is a family and I feel offended when others talk **** about people in my family, especially the main Cat. SO I CHALLENGE ANYBODY THAT TALKS **** ABOUT WINK. IT'll be good footage for the next vid to see me scrape on your ***, and when I'm done and the cameras on me, I Can say: ya ga'bage, ya bike is ga'bage, and oh yeah YOUR WHEELIES ARE GA'BAGE.

Rome

PS For the cat that said he :sucker... Funny somebody told me the same thing about you

Last edited by no fear; 02-24-2003 at 02:54 AM.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:56 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WINK

Originally posted by no fear
Do you guys know who invented the 12 Oclock Park and Scrape????? WINK 1100. That's right ladies, HE DID. Winks been on bikes before alot of us...

this is what gets me. that quote is not true. wink is cool, but jockin winks nuts to the point that you lie about him inovating tricks is not. domokus used to smash tail on a KZ1300, that bike weighs 700+.

know your before you talk/post some
Old 02-24-2003, 03:00 AM

YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BITCH. STARTED W/WINK MY *****, BELIEVE ME I DO MY RESEARCH I'M NOT EVEN ****IN W/YOU ******* ANYMORE. I SAID MY PIECE AND NOW I'M OUT.

ROD YOU CAN :sucker MINE ANYTIME YOU WANT, I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDY IF YOU NEED IT.
Old 02-24-2003, 03:01 AM

video

but who did it on videos first.i saw wink doing it on mtv
Old 02-24-2003, 03:30 AM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
this guy has pimp gangsta in his avatar and swets sum guy named domokus--i geuss it korn field gangsta-----this is what i mean u have these kids doin these triks on a track talkin like they invented tha sport and like evrything else in this country its revishionist---there version of what happened to make it seem deep and complex or safe for new sponcers no it was done on tha street were i live----and these kids not givin respect were its do and sayin ya man were tha best and we do this and that and blaza blaza --and were are your vids sold still in a bike shop!! wow - lol- im impressed your circle wheelies and a trip to tha bike shop will get u a tape of sum22 year old doin circle wheelies on a track wow ---mean while rr stuff is sold in coconuts best buy and tower records mass media!! not a bike shop!!! and peeps around here got tvs in tha car aint even in2 bikes watch wink on dvd as they drive around cause it ties music and evrything together--wink posters are all ova tha bike shops---u mention his name and peeps no who u r talkin about--if u say oh that kid in so and so group they r like who???--respect tha game --dont hate cause u aint got none---carisma will get u places witch is why wink is places --hate will get u stuk in a bike shop next to stickers in a glass case not very impessive
Old 02-24-2003, 03:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by no fear
YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BITCH. STARTED W/WINK MY *****, BELIEVE ME I DO MY RESEARCH I'M NOT EVEN ****IN W/YOU ******* ANYMORE. I SAID MY PIECE AND NOW I'M OUT.

ROD YOU CAN :sucker MINE ANYTIME YOU WANT, I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDY IF YOU NEED IT.
don't be hatin on me cuz they got yo *** for the $100 membership. i know my buhh shiitt.

ima post a pic of taillight smashin PRE WINK. bitch.

need some
Old 02-24-2003, 03:34 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Ok Check It out. I HATE To break it to ya but all ya Ruff Riders, Wink was not the first to start rockin 12s And as much as you all ride his dick you are not gonna change that. Domokus was the first american to bring his **** out in public. Wink was the first to bring it to the hip hop industry. dose that clear **** up ??
Old 02-24-2003, 03:43 AM

ok

thats it point is made.all i say give love to the man.he did his thing.
Old 02-24-2003, 04:16 AM

I HATE To break it to ya but all ya Ruff Riders, Wink was not the first to start rockin 12s And as much as you all ride his dick you are not gonna change that.
please let me whos ridin whos' dick. i'm just lookin out for my *****, so don't come at me w/that ****. we'll leave it at that. wink brought it into hip hop, domwateva brought it into the public

Old 02-24-2003, 04:18 AM

NIHILIST is an unknown quantity at this point
This is my last post. All you sad *** wanna be Ruff Ryders are a bad joke. My heart goes out to Wink for havin' to put up with a bunch of no skill havin', trash talkin', can't pull the skin offa cold soup, no money, MTV rap fantasy livin', gold toof sportin', breaf stankin', fi dolla tat wearin', broke *** Katana ridin', SUCKAAAA'S. Big up's to Wink dog for being real street. To everybody else From a hard head white boy who doesn't give a ***!!!

Last edited by NIHILIST; 02-24-2003 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-24-2003, 07:30 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess nobody wants to answer the mans question on "Where Is the Great Wink 1100". Instead everybody wants to act like a bunch of kids and argue who was the first. Like I said, he was "One of the First" to rock the 12's. Maybe not THE first, but he is certainly one of the ones that helped bring it to the level it is at now.

Would it not suck to go on a message board 10-15yrs from now and see some punk kids talk crap like this about Kyle Woods, Matt Gorka, Digidy, Chauncy, etc....