Wherez The Gr8 WinK 1100??

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 04:41 AM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
IM TIRED OF MANY PEEPS ON STUNTLIFE IT MAKES GOIN 2 THA BOARD DUMB YOUR RUIN IT FOR SGUGGA AND HAVE NUTTIN POSITIVE 2 SAY!!!!! NEGATIVITY WILL NOT GET THA RITE PEEPS 2 TAKE U SERIOUSLY I MEAN THIS SPORT U WANT TO BLOW UP!! IM TIRED OF PEEPS FROM THA MIDDLE OF NO WERE TALKIN MAD **** ABOUT PEEPS THEY DONT KNOW NEVER MET AND NO NUTTIN ABOUT OVA THA KEYBOARD!!!! IN PERSON THEY WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!! IM ALSO TIRED OF THESE NEW JACKS WHO NO NUTTIN ABOUT THA SPORT AND ITS FOUNDERS AND PIONEERS!!!! THESE NEW KIDS ACT LIKE THEY INVENTED THA SPORT U NO WHO U ARE YOU HAVE FORUMS HERE AND DONT RESPECT THA GODFATHERS OF IT!!!! THESE KIDE WHO LIVE NEXT TO A TRACK!!!!! AND GO THERE ALL WEEK NO THA PEEPS THERE AND HAVE ACESS TO THEM ALL THA TIME GO THERE AND RIDE AND DONT EVEN RIDE ON THA STREET!!! LOL!!! YA THEY R RIDERS YA OK!!!! 97% OF DONT LIVE ANYWERE NEAR A TRAK TO PRACTICE THESE THINGS THERE DOIN!!!!! LETS TALK FACTS THA STARBOYZ HAD THA FIRST PACKAGEDVIDEO IN THIS COUNTRY AND OPENED THA MARKET WIDE OPEN FOR U!!!! THA(ME) RUFF RYDERS HAD THA FIRST MUSIC VID ON MTV PLAYED 24-7- AND ALL OVA THA MUSIC STATIONS(RYDE OR DIE SHUT EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP)AND SPARKED A MOVMENT ON THA STREETS THAT CONECT WITH THA PEOPLE!!! LVX WAS THA FIRST ACROBAT VID THAT SHOWED ANOTHER SIDE 2 BIKES(MAINLY D-MAN) JON-JON AND THA WHEELIE BOYZ STARTED THA 12 0 CLOK MOVMENT AND SHOWED EVRYONE HOW 2 DO IT!!! THEY ARE VERY RESPECTED BECAUSE OF IT!!! WE THA RUFF RYDERS ARE IN SONGS MOVIES AND BIKE VIDS THAT ARE SOLD IN BEST BUY AND COCONUTS AND TOWER RECORDS!! YES I AM A RUFF RYDER AND YES THEY ARE IN MY HOME TOWN BUT U KIDS OUT THERE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THA GAME OF RESPECT AND WHAT ITS ABOUT AND FORGETIN ABOUT WEN U TURNED ON MTV IN 98 AND SAW THA VID ON DOIN TRIKS 4 MAIN STREAM AMERICA!!! WHERE WERE U THEN??? NOT ON MTV THATS FO SHO!!! U NEED 2 RESPECT WHO OPENED THA DOOR FO U!!! AND YOUR NOT!! U DONT EVEN RIDE ON THA STREETS UR BIKES ARE RIGGED WIT PIZZA PAN GEARS AND DOIN IT ON A TRACK U LIVE NEXT 2 --WOWO- IM IMPRESSED TRY DOIN IT IN BRONX TRAFFIC AND ON A STOCK BIKE AND DOIN IT BEFORE U WERE EVEN STUNTIN--THESE KIDS OUT THERE IN INTERVIEWS SAY THEY BEEN STUNTIN 2-3 YEARS!!!! LOL---THEY SAY THEY DONT RIDE ON THA STREET??LOL--I DONT TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY----I HOPE THIS SUMMER ALL U HATERS RUN INTO US ON THA STREETS HERE TO SEE HOW U TALK **** THEN----
Old 02-21-2003, 05:58 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Rough Ridder??

Can't anyone become a rough rydder for $100.oo?
Old 02-21-2003, 03:29 PM

OG1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rough Ridder??

Originally posted by Schwartz
Can't anyone become a rough rydder for $100.oo?
Old 02-21-2003, 04:20 PM

BaDRR is an unknown quantity at this point
GEISTSTAR

You ever here of freedom of opion or speach, your taking it a little far bro. We dont need a run down on who started what. I give mad props to all the stunters. Im not saying wink dont have skills, he just a dork in my opion It will be all right though. Hope he dont chop my hand off
Old 02-21-2003, 05:48 PM

Twisted_Grip is an unknown quantity at this point
I met Wink at the 2001 Motorcycle show in Chicago. I knew nothing about him at that time. I did buy the 12'oclk vid, which he singed. I still walk around sayin "Ya wheelies is GARBAGE"! Since then ain't seen much of him. That vid did crack me up though. And the seeing him in person with the crooked tie was a trip.

Anyways, you can check him out on OilDog.com
Old 02-21-2003, 08:33 PM

WickedRider is an unknown quantity at this point
wink

I've never seen Wink ride.
Old 02-23-2003, 07:30 PM

BaDRR is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 02-23-2003, 08:33 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but lets try not to turn this thread into a pissing match.

Fact: Wink helped create the industry we all love
Fact: Wink is one of the first to 12 in the US
Fact: Wink ranks up their with the "God Fathers Of Stunting"

With that being said, lets try not not bash him any further as he has helped bring this sport where it is today .
Old 02-23-2003, 09:04 PM
Regular StuntLifer

clutchit is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but lets try not to turn this thread into a pissing match.

Fact: Wink helped create the industry we all love
Fact: Wink is one of the first to 12 in the US
Fact: Wink ranks up their with the "God Fathers Of Stunting"

With that being said, lets try not not bash him any further as he has helped bring this sport where it is today .
I second that. The man (Wink) may have insulted a few people and **** in some peoples wheaties but at the time that his video came out he definetly had the right to do so, bieng no one was really scraping or doing 12s. And Im not talking about the remade bestbuy video either.
Old 02-23-2003, 09:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
This is gettin deep. Almost time to call Joey Psychos in here
Old 02-23-2003, 09:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dark lotus
WINK SUCKS-ruff ryders anthem----lie and hide
OMG, mad funny.

Merk and Schwartz also score 1 point each for their posts.
Old 02-23-2003, 09:38 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
wink first and foremost is an entertainer.his technical skills may not be on par with todays top riders but i would like to see what riders are people going to talk about that are in their 40"s.Wink laid down the blueprint for what we do today.Just another case of "white america "trying to dis guise the origins of something.
Old 02-23-2003, 10:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skillz
.Just another case of "white america "trying to dis guise the origins of something.
LOL. gimme a break. stunt riding has been around for quite some time. and one of the original motorcycle stunt teams was the riders in the army. guess what? THEY WERE WHITE.
Old 02-23-2003, 11:37 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
ignorance and denial, perfect together
Old 02-24-2003, 12:45 AM

NIHILIST is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo I can't take it anymore I have to step up. First of all I'm from Brooklyn, and I've been riding since 1978 and riding streetbikes since 1992. I know Winky from way back in the day and I know the Wheelie Boyz before they knew each other. Wink is OLD SKOOL now that isn't bad or good it just means that he was a great rider from back in the day and he did it on equipment alot heavier and more cumbersome than the rides we are blessed with today.Does he talk trash? Hell yeah. Is he up to speed with the neo-trickbike movement? Hell no! Let sleeping dogs lie. Now for you Geistar, I really resent you repping me and everyone I know who rides from NYC. I couldn't even finish reading that last rambling example of ghetto ebonics. Yeah we all know how hard you are and all that but please...PLEASE if you are going to make a point ,make it legible. I've chilled on 125th st probably before you got your first street bike and all those guys were cool as hell, but I don't have to wear it on my sleeve. I'm happy to see that riders from all over this country have gotten it together to the point it is today. Let's keep it tight so we can protect our rights to do the things we do. Whether you like it or not, guys like Wink 1100, Gary Rothwell, Doug Domokos, and the Star Boyz opened up the world of trick riding to us all, give props and get on to the next phase of stunnin', I'm out...
Old 02-24-2003, 12:56 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Well said NIHILIST IM NOT^ AS OLD SCHOOL AS WINK BUT IM CATCHIN UP< MY PROBLEM IS I JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER> YOUVE SEEN ALL OF US MIST OUT IN ASTORIA OVER THE YEARS>>I AINT DONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 01:31 AM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
wink is gangsta

yo like they say he did his thing.he was the first one doing 12.
he is tryin to do different ****.money ****.they got a video coming out called the r
Old 02-24-2003, 01:40 AM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
its a ghetto world get use to it --and i rep my crew tha ruff ryders---i before that rep myself --i been ridin since 94--im 27---and money u need to have your life that new neo shizzy u talk about still has not made tha money wink made wit his in your words old stuff---he did more on his card gsxr than most done on there tank slapper r1 ---if u hate were your from move
Old 02-24-2003, 01:44 AM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
yae

thats what i am sayin

Quick Reply: Wherez The Gr8 WinK 1100??