Freestyle Street X-Treme (FSX) NEW ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENT

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 09:01 PM

FreestyleSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Freestyle Street X-Treme (FSX) NEW ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENT

I would like to announce the beginning of an entirely new organization dedicated to ALL of the RIDERS of Freestyle Street X-Treme!!!

As of now, FSX is working with Corporate Sponsors, Tracks and Riding Teams/Individuals on bringing us all together as one larger organization rather than many small ones...

FSX is geared to get you paid performances in your areas and also bring National & World Wide paid competition seasons to the sport.

This organization is a bit different where it can put Money in YOUR pockets and also provide an avenue to compete within a sanctioned body with prize $$$ and corporate sponsorships, etc...

The road has been long for many and to some there is a long road ahead but it could be a profitable road for those involved. As we have all grown with this sport and have been discouraged with some of the results, this organizations goal is to bring a positive outlook and future to all of us. We are not ANTI to any other organizations and will work together with everyone that is willing to put forth the effort to help bring this sport to a new level. Doing this brings business to the teams and everyone else involved.

Without going into too much detail, we're looking for teams from around the Globe to be involved with FSX.

FSX will promote your team/products/videos/websites, etc… And also give an avenue for tracks/sponsors to be in touch with the groups out there in their areas and nationally.

Please, send an email to FreestyleSX@hotmail.com with questions, comments and support so we can begin promoting your groups/individuals within this new organization.

Thanks for your support,
Johnny Kula
Old 02-17-2003, 09:59 PM

Danielle C is an unknown quantity at this point
OH MI GOD

Represent Johnny--Glad I couldn't give you any ideas bro.....
WTF....Hope the sport sustains....

Last edited by Danielle C; 02-18-2003 at 12:34 AM.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:33 PM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point
johnny

i just went to the websight not to long ago, but i didn't know that this is what it's about. That's cool ****.

lemme know if your still looking for a crash cage, i'm working a deal with my uncle(night foreman at a VERY LARGE machine and welding shop) to make some quality ****.can't say too much, but i'll say this-they will be state of the art, and inexpensive. I'm only building a few, but I need to know how many to make. PM me.

aaron
Old 02-17-2003, 11:13 PM

MI Xtremes Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
big balla, im interested, if its cool, let me know about/if you have any cages for a 00 gixxer750, thanks man,

carry on......
Old 02-19-2003, 11:56 AM
Regular StuntLifer

JPFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Stepping up the game more and more. Mad props to you Johnny and everyone else involved in taking this sport to new levels.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:14 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet!!! More people getting involved!! Good to some supporting groups!!
Old 02-19-2003, 05:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Los Angelos FMI is an unknown quantity at this point
so basically this is the same thing that sportbike FIX has already implimented???
Old 02-19-2003, 08:22 PM

FreestyleSX is an unknown quantity at this point
We don't know what Sportbike Fix is doing with their organization, but do know that FSX has the support of other organizations and many riders across the globe to help bring this sport to a level everyone wants to see it get too.

So if Sportbike Fix is working their angles, FSX, Stuntfest and XSBA are working theirs, it means, TOGETHER...AS A SPORT, it can actually take off and make it!!!

Remember, there doesn't have to be only one organization...FUSA and AMA have been running Road Racing for ever and it's a been major success to both organizations.

The way I see it and I'm sure you all see it is...

Who Cares who takes us there, lets just work together and get there!!!

FSX is BUILT for riders as RIDERS that have been there since DAY ONE...and know the road we travel!!! We want this to happen as bad as all of you do, if not MORE!!!

We can do it, lets just all work TOGETHER and make it happen!!!

This is what FSX is about!!!

Last edited by FreestyleSX; 02-19-2003 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-19-2003, 09:36 PM

Swayz is an unknown quantity at this point
<i>Originally posted by FreestyleSX </i>
<B>lets just work together and get there!!!</B>

this is the the best thing ive heard since Nicelys thread WOW you have Swayz support 100%
Old 02-20-2003, 01:48 AM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
hope its better than tha xsba!!! and draws more people than stunt did! what were there 2000 people their wow !! sum one needs to make a organization that reaches i dont know say TV!!!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Good Luck Johnny. If you need any help with anything, let me know
Old 02-20-2003, 08:27 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
new organization

This is to let the world know (and any other life that may be out there) that i have taken mucho grando money out of my own pocket and have started an organization. This organization is going to be the key to all other organizations. This is going to be the organization that will organize the organizations that are forming even more organizations.

we are trying to bring organization's organization to a whole new organized level. no one will be able to touch my organizations organization-we will be the cream of the crop, the meat and potatoes, the zen masters of organization.

i am taking applications to be an organizor right now as i type....please send all pertinent information in an organized manner to :

Organization's Organizor
attn: organization department
organization, USA

this is for an organization position at the largest in house organization firm in the organized U.S.

thank you for your time and organization, i appreciate it greatly!

Teach aka. The Organizor
Old 02-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
I think someone has been spending a little too much time with his 12 year old students...

LOL
Old 02-20-2003, 12:06 PM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: new organization

Originally posted by TEACH C6
This is to let the world know (and any other life that may be out there) that i have taken mucho grando money out of my own pocket and have started an organization. This organization is going to be the key to all other organizations. This is going to be the organization that will organize the organizations that are forming even more organizations.

we are trying to bring organization's organization to a whole new organized level. no one will be able to touch my organizations organization-we will be the cream of the crop, the meat and potatoes, the zen masters of organization.

i am taking applications to be an organizor right now as i type....please send all pertinent information in an organized manner to :

Organization's Organizor
attn: organization department
organization, USA

this is for an organization position at the largest in house organization firm in the organized U.S.

thank you for your time and organization, i appreciate it greatly!

Teach aka. The Organizor
So whats the group, Organized Organization Xtreme???
Old 02-20-2003, 12:41 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
the new organization is called:

XO

x-treme organization....lol

too many 12 year olds is right...i wrote organization so many times i had to ask them how to spell it!!

yes, i'm bored.
no, i can't ride.
yes, i will kill someone.

Peach
Old 02-20-2003, 01:45 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Well after hearing what the plans are for SportbikeFX, SportbikeFix, and XSBA... Its all the same market... different angles and different ways.

Like Street Syle Magazine and Asphault magazine. Same market, different approaches. Both can work and I know ill sure be buying em both!

So far there are about 10 events planned all years for stunters.... Thats only 1/5 of the year! WTF?!! We need more organizations to run more events... local and national. I want to be at a different stunt event EVERY weekend this year and some months have NOTHING.

Good luck and all the best to you all!!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:02 PM

Thew1096 is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN

Teach, You stole my idea. But since this is for the good of the sport maybe we can work together. I'll be the V.P. of organizing the outside organizations into one big conglomerate, because conglomerate is bigger than an organization.
Get back with me.
CEO of the conglomerate that is gonna take over all the organizations. Or "CTGTOAO" for short.
Thew

ps. Lets all get a clue
Old 02-20-2003, 04:22 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
to funny , i love it
Old 02-20-2003, 05:40 PM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point
what tha, who tha,
Old 02-21-2003, 01:13 AM

VOODOO (James) is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm...