SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pauly at MN bike show funny story

Pauly sends his love!

(found on another site)
Attached Images  
Old 03-07-2005, 01:09 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive never met the guy, I wouldnt mind it though.

But truth be told if i could meet anyone from LVX its gotta be Kane, ive talked to him a bit on here and **** and i think that this thread is a perfect example of the kinda person he is. Kane man u seem like a stand-up guy and u got skillz too. Maybe Ill see u if I come out there meet up with u and OM?

From what I hear Paully seems to e more interested in $$$ and props more than anything else. And thats awsome what hes done for this sport but hey man the way I see it is do it cuz u love it and the people, otherwise ur just another glamma stunter to me.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:29 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

check this **** out and get ready to laugh

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=116417
Old 03-07-2005, 02:23 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i never met paully, but honestly just heard bad stories about it, back in NOV when there was a session in az, Kane went around and introduced himself to everyone, he sat and bullshitted with us for a while, cool fvckin guy, for real, and he rode NON stop the whole day, he didn't ***** and sit around, he rode and really impressed me, not only has he got skills, but he's still down to earth and cool as fvck, next time u get around here we' gotta go hit some bars!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:42 AM

BrandonC is an unknown quantity at this point

Off topic but I noticed someone said Pauly was the godfather of stuntin, thats a big hell no! Doug Domokos was without a doubt the originator/creator/godfather of this sport! I remember seeing him do a wheelie around a supercross track on a ****** full dress goldwing when I was a kid, that was like 20 years ago! Before he died I had the pleasure of hosting his first website back around '99. He was a very cool guy. Just had to throw my 2 cents in!
Old 03-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by BrandonC
Off topic but I noticed someone said Pauly was the godfather of stuntin, thats a big hell no! Doug Domokos was without a doubt the originator/creator/godfather of this sport! I remember seeing him do a wheelie around a supercross track on a ****** full dress goldwing when I was a kid, that was like 20 years ago! Before he died I had the pleasure of hosting his first website back around '99. He was a very cool guy. Just had to throw my 2 cents in!
i got respect for the wheelie king doug D..

BUT.. doug Domokos was usually found rockin out on a dirtbike, and tricycle and i hardley believe he ever ripped a 90mph nac nac in traffic... he knows nadda of 5th gear gsxr 750 pinned endos up to a light...

domokos is certainly not an originator of STREET FREESTYLE...

while he is an originator of motorcycle stunting in general.. not street stunting...

-kane
Old 03-08-2005, 01:56 PM

yungryder is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lb3
heres a link to that vid. That spot looks fun as hell.

http://www.motoscene.net/videos/MIKES2.wmv

thats houston music fo yall.... :YEAH
Old 03-10-2005, 12:26 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person

pauly ... does anyone like this guy?
Old 03-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Silly R1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lb3
heres a link to that vid. That spot looks fun as hell.

http://www.motoscene.net/videos/MIKES2.wmv

And back on topic.. I agree with the above post. I've never met pauly and from what I have seen of him in videos he looks like a goober. But whatever. I have never met him. And you know if some guy walked up to you spewing all kinds of "this guy is better than you and blah" I'd be a ***** to ya too.
Thats a pretty good video, looks like the perfect place to ride.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:40 PM
jny

jny is an unknown quantity at this point

he had some cool videos back in the day... guy gotta be doing somthing right cuz people know who he is and still talking about him. good or bad. wish i had his problems
Old 03-20-2005, 09:30 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

I first met Pauly almost 4 years ago in Pocono Raceway. XSBA. I was competing against him. I needed a few things for my bike, air for my tires and I was running low on gas. He stopped what he was doing and hooked me up with everything I needed. Later that day he went out and won the comp. He put on a hell of a show and won hands down. Regardless of what you've heard or what you think, he was and still is a true pioneer of this sport and deserves respect. A true showman. If everyone rode with as much intensity and passion, maybe our sport would be more appreciated by spectators. Instead, it seems to have become a self-gratifying, how many circles can you do, ego sport................Now let me get back to searching for my name in the forums.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:46 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
I first met Pauly almost 4 years ago in Pocono Raceway. XSBA. I was competing against him. I needed a few things for my bike, air for my tires and I was running low on gas. He stopped what he was doing and hooked me up with everything I needed. Later that day he went out and won the comp. He put on a hell of a show and won hands down. Regardless of what you've heard or what you think, he was and still is a true pioneer of this sport and deserves respect. A true showman. If everyone rode with as much intensity and passion, maybe our sport would be more appreciated by spectators. Instead, it seems to have become a self-gratifying, how many circles can you do, ego sport................Now let me get back to searching for my name in the forums.
Same happend to me when I first time met him was about 8 month ago.I first start leaning 12 and busted my bike,he hooked me up with parts,took my cages off put new parts on.and didn't even ask for anything. Maybe he isn't a doing a lot of new stuff by well he still does a lot of shows...
Old 03-21-2005, 01:39 PM

TheLot is an unknown quantity at this point

I met Puly about a year ago in Daytona, and I will say for all the **** everyone talks about him there are twice as many people that will have something good to say. He bull$hit with me about riding for probably over an hour. I'm gonna be in the sport for the long haul, although I dont post all that much up here. I am going to be at every show possible, supporting the fans as well as the riders and teams. We have come a long ways in this sport and still have more work to do to get it where it has to be. Lets not be negative and rather talk about all the GOOD people like Pauly, Todd, The Starboyz, Jayson brittion, Jermaine Holt, Derik Daigle, and the list goes on, have done for this sport. And what other things we can do to help it grow! All of you that have been to any shows already know that this group of people that get together feels like a big family reunion at every show. Dont mean to carry on, just the drama gets on my nerves every once in a while. See you all at the next show!!

TheLot
Old 03-21-2005, 01:52 PM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I started this thread now I'm tired of it. Who ever the mod is please delete this thread.
Old 03-22-2005, 03:15 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SVeer
OK I started this thread now I'm tired of it. Who ever the mod is please delete this thread.

What are you upset that the masses didn't follow suit with your "***** Pauly Campaign"???

How pathetic...
Old 03-23-2005, 12:13 AM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope I just need to stop hatin a guess. He can be a the way he is if he wants. I know I'm not all cheerie to everyone and I didn't think it would be this big of thread.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:32 AM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yes, pauly has sold more dvd's than anybody...however....do you still want him distributing sub-par stunt dvd's??
No hating just wondering how I got on the trhread ........sorry I must be lost!