Pauly at MN bike show funny story

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 07:40 PM

Pepe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pauly at MN bike show funny story

I was working the bike show one year for Bristows and seen this hot blonde with big fake jacks walk by, I looked at my manager and was like, I'll be right back. I found her, and by her I meen Jo Jo, sitting at their booth. She deff. looks better when she is walkin' by. Pauly asked me if I was gonna buy his vid or what and I just told him "nah i got plenty at home" He went off, snappin' at me about how all vids are the same anyway and when you own one you own them all. That sort of ****. Then he signs one of his posters and hands it to me, I looked at him and said "what the fukc am I gonna do with that" and walked away...........he was a little pissed to say the least

I know some people believe that good or bad, plubicity is plubicity, but Damn............

And look how many people actually DO stand up for him.........not that I'm anybody..............
Old 02-09-2005, 08:10 PM

Killer B is an unknown quantity at this point

I heared Jo jo sold her new gixxer 1000. Anyone know if she's quitting riding.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:50 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yes, pauly has sold more dvd's than anybody...however....do you still want him distributing sub-par stunt dvd's??

Sub-par????

I've seen quite a few videos over the past few years and a good majority are trash. I'm being nice whan I say that too. However the riding might be outdated don't get me wrong, but riding doesn't make a video...

Being able to watch a video over and over again is what sells in my book
Old 02-11-2005, 12:56 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i dont care that vegas knights was the tightest vid out at the time. but now i cant enjoy it cuz he was a **** to me
Old 02-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lb3
heres a link to that vid. That spot looks fun as hell.

http://www.motoscene.net/videos/MIKES2.wmv

And back on topic.. I agree with the above post. I've never met pauly and from what I have seen of him in videos he looks like a goober. But whatever. I have never met him. And you know if some guy walked up to you spewing all kinds of "this guy is better than you and blah" I'd be a ***** to ya too.
That was a tight vid
Old 02-11-2005, 07:53 AM

PETe P is a decent person

does pauly even have any new dvd's? if you havn't seen jojo up close trust me your not missing much. and who cares if she quit there are better female riders out there. ie:laura(i think thats right) from redline
Old 02-11-2005, 10:00 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Exclamation Re: Pauly at MN bike show funny story

Jo Jo is not with LVX for a long time already!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:59 AM

J.P. is an unknown quantity at this point

Paully...What a gay *** name
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	police-paulyarrest2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	122615  
Old 02-12-2005, 10:47 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha....that is soooo funny.

Is that from the video where some dumbass it trying to do a rolling burn out on a green bike and wrecks his **** into a truck?
Old 02-14-2005, 02:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Godfather who knows.......In biznezz sense, He has opened alot of doors for others to walk through.....We all should appreciate that.

Kane is a standup playa who should be judged as a indiviual. He stands on his own two feet, Markets and represents himself in such away, as he has a vision to where himself and this sport can go!

Go you pink Canuck!
Old 02-14-2005, 06:19 PM

grandmasterb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 808stunna
i agree with you on the fact that he is one of the founding fathers of this sport. ive never met the guy and dont think i will ever get the chance to but his videos was one of the first video that ive seen, and thats what got me wanting to get a bike to stunt.
Yeah that pretty much sums it up for me. I know unless i got my **** over to the states that i would never meet him, but after watching LVX and Urban Assault with guys like Pauly and Jason Britton. Thats what made me want to get into stunting. I still think JoJo made LVX entertaining though
Old 02-14-2005, 07:22 PM

PETe P is a decent person

i would actually like to see kane in action, heard he's pretty sick
Old 02-15-2005, 06:33 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Killer B
I heared Jo jo sold her new gixxer 1000. Anyone know if she's quitting riding.

Who gives a ****?

And I've never met Pauly...but I rarely hear anything even slightly positive.

And for the people saying, "Well, Pauly's been selling DVD's for years...making a living off it, bla bla give him credit bla bla..." I know people that have had the same job for decades...they make their living at it, and they don't have to travel all over and have make-up covered ****** yelling like vultures. If that's all Pauly does, but didn't make money, he'd be a sucker. I give no props for doing your job.
Old 02-16-2005, 03:30 AM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Having a job is one thing, but pioneering a sport is another. Anybody can be an imitator, not everyone can be an innovator...
Old 02-16-2005, 04:03 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

^^ Who's saying anything about that?

I'm talking about the "He's still selling dvd's and making money...gotta give him props for that" comment. I give him the respect for pioneering...just not for selling DVD's of ***** on bikes. Sorry, that's as innovative as Girls Gone Wild...which means basically...he is imitating at this point with the trashy LVX Girls type videos.

Also...notice I said I've never met him, that means you should take my opinion with a grain of salt.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:13 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasn't Pauly at StuntWars over the weekend? I saw the slammed dualy, but did not see him around.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:53 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Baker-
Wasn't Pauly at StuntWars over the weekend? I saw the slammed dualy, but did not see him around.

no... his truck was their with some of his friends driving it.. but he was in chicago doing an IMS show... making $$

although i did find it very funny that pauly felt the need to have las vegas extremes presence at stuntwars known by telling his friends to attend in his truck. anyone who knows pauly... knows how much trash he talks on core credibility and stunter based competitions. I would argue for hours with him in defense of the stunters. I lost count how many times i pleaded to him that stunter respect and credibility will go a long way in the end....

with that im done with having his name come outta my mouth. I respect Las Vegas Extremes, still rock the patch and honestly believe that being an extreme is bigger than both pauly and I. He understands what i mean. Ill always respect that and remember my roots. Ill always be a las vegas extreme... I just might not always agree with and respect some of the desicions made by CEO and owner of said production company.

so with that.. peace out to this thread... DRAMA FREE the way to be...

-kane
Old 02-17-2005, 05:06 AM

LOL

Kane that response is a good one because its like being a cop and a defense lawyer all in one..and thats a GRAY area approach to things. Nicely said.

I have met alot of riders and I only have good things to say about them all. I like everyone.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:14 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Baker-
LOL

Kane that response is a good one because its like being a cop and a defense lawyer all in one..and thats a GRAY area approach to things. Nicely said.

I have met alot of riders and I only have good things to say about them all. I like everyone.

you like that huh!?!

-kane
Old 02-17-2005, 06:13 AM

Hopefully Cali will have another huge event this year that you'll attend to...always nice to have talented riders at the west coast events.

Quick Reply: Pauly at MN bike show funny story