Pauly at MN bike show funny story

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 10:26 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: Pauly at MN bike show funny story

Pauly a godfather of the sport? i dunno about that....
Old 02-07-2005, 10:43 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Pauly been always cool and helped me lots of times when he lived in Vegas.Now he moved an now calls only if he needs smth,didn't even call when he was back in town.I don't like that so stopped talking to him...
Kane was my friend for while now,and he is only reason I got better in real short period of time.(THANKS KANE )To bad he moved,but we still find time to call and talk, and hang out when ever he's back in town.

Here is my

Art
Old 02-07-2005, 11:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

pauly wont go to a competition cause he knows he will get his *** handed to him by AMATURE that shows up----he thinks he knows everything about dvd sales and what's good or bad for the stunt dvd industry......................who would actually buy one of his 20 dollar dvd's???????????? and if you did, do you feel entirely ripped off??

the funny thing about pauly is the fact that so many people talk **** to his face that he forgets who talked **** to him in the previous years......so every year you see him you can start off with a new bullshit story....just adding to the excitement!

but remember, pauly is the best stuntrider alive....hahaha
Old 02-08-2005, 12:03 AM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

So Ryan you saying I'm BSing this story?
Old 02-08-2005, 01:41 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StuntRagz Chris
nice clip and practice spot

thanks, keep in mind thats about 2 yrs old...

"QUOUTE FROM KANE""""at the end of the day.. pauly knows how much i did for him... thats all that matters..

he would still be driving around valencia CA wondering how people scrape tail without wrecking....

he knows it too...

also.. didnt you get the memo!?, the las vegas extremes (pauly) dont partake in formal stunt competitions anymore.. u figure out why...""

-kane

Laguna seca.... things didnt go his way and he whined... made story the surface wasnt " worth a damn and you didnt have time to warm up or the warm up was your run"

everyone had the same opportunity.. his run was garbage and so was his attitude was too

I just dont know how hes still making money.. OHH wait pimping JO JO FARMER

godfather I suppose. TODDS a more godfather along with D mann to me... FTP no doubt as well
Old 02-08-2005, 09:32 AM

sveer----no, i totally believe you....that's just the way pauly and his cool "partners" are...

he changed the covers of his dvd's so they would sell again......now that's buisness?
Old 02-08-2005, 11:25 AM

U know u all talk **** about Pauly,but he is one of the first people that made stunt dvd.And been doing that for years.Try to do same thing for that many years and c if u can still make living with it at age 34
Old 02-08-2005, 11:38 AM

Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point

i met pauly once with darius at one of our spots and from what i seen of pauly he seemed pretty cool but maybe that's cause i was helping him learn circle wheelies..... :YEAH

yo kane, when you gonna be back in the good ol kali to ride?
Old 02-08-2005, 03:15 PM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to the IMS show in Washington, D.C. and the Starboyz were there setup right next to LVX. I was there for two hours and never saw Pauly. I talked to Kevin and Thew for like an hour, both guys are cool as **** and down to earth. You could tell the big differences between the two (LVX and Starboyz). LVX had that girl and some dude just yelling and holding dvd's in the air, trying to sell ****. Kevin and Thew were just chillen and bullshitting with people. I went to the Starboyz booth and bought **** and talked with them. I didnt even both to walk up to the LVX booth.

I have never met Pauly and dont know how he is as a person. Im sure everyone has there bad days along with the good. I wouldnt go talk **** about someone I have never met.

Kane seems like a real cool guy. He has mad skills too. As far as marketing skills or whatever, I think Kane is genius. You have to be able to separate yourself from every other stunter out there. Who else rocks PINK?? No one. Im not knocking Kane and think that its pimp. Kane, good job brother.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:13 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

pimp vid jbad, good **** about pauly
Old 02-08-2005, 06:22 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

i met kane monday out at the track. our paths crossed and we introduced ourselves. talked to him for about 10 minutes and the kid was cool. the times i've seen pauly (and i've been doing this for awhile now) the guy acted like he was better then everyone else. kane has a cool attitude that i think will take him a long way. lookin' forward to this weekend. the talent that's here is incredible. why isn't pauly here???
Old 02-08-2005, 09:59 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
who would actually buy one of his 20 dollar dvd's????????????

All bullshit aside, Pauly has sold more DVD's than anybody else out there so somebody is buying them...
Old 02-09-2005, 08:02 AM

PETe P is a decent person

i met fresh from lvx last year at indy dealer show then met up with him again at daytona bike week he introduced me to pauly, i met the dog to, pauly was very nice and was nothing but a very gracious host. seemed to be an alright guy.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:12 AM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm

When was this?? !!!!!
January 15, 16............ cant believe you missed it. Youre an idiot.

LVX, Starboyz, all sorts of ****.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:15 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i was at the bike show to and i asked pauly about bendo from the lvx vid and he got all pissed and acted like a **** to me. then he had the nerve to try and sell me his other vids, and seeing as i didnt want them i made up an excuse and said my woman had my wallet so i wouldnt try and buy a bike and i didnt know where she was, then he knocked me for that. so i just walked away about 3 feet to where my gf was standing. He saw it too i think it pissed him off.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by krohnszx6
i was at the bike show to and i asked pauly about bendo from the lvx vid and he got all pissed and acted like a **** to me. then he had the nerve to try and sell me his other vids, and seeing as i didnt want them i made up an excuse and said my woman had my wallet so i wouldnt try and buy a bike and i didnt know where she was, then he knocked me for that. so i just walked away about 3 feet to where my gf was standing. He saw it too i think it pissed him off.
Ofcourse! It would be same if u ask where is his good friend D-mann
Old 02-09-2005, 03:18 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

in all honesty i just like the bewbies that lvx has at there booth....HAHAHHAHA.....i have never met kane but what i hear he is cool as **** and his talent is amazing.....: 2cents
Old 02-09-2005, 04:38 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Artiom
U know u all talk **** about Pauly,but he is one of the first people that made stunt dvd.And been doing that for years.Try to do same thing for that many years and c if u can still make living with it at age 34
you'd think he would be half way good by now haha
Old 02-09-2005, 05:58 PM

yes, pauly has sold more dvd's than anybody...however....do you still want him distributing sub-par stunt dvd's??

Quick Reply: Pauly at MN bike show funny story