tickets check this s!@# out !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 02:36 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
tickets check this s!@# out !!!!

since there is alot of talk about cops check this out how many of you have got tickets for doing wheelies on the highway. probly all of us. heres my point when we get one usely it a reckless driving. i dont know how many of you pay attention as to what kind of reckless driving they check off on the ticket but it is usely genral reckless. and under the staute of the law were i am a genral reckless driving ticket states that the subject lost controll of his/her vehical. i have gotin off of alot of tickets frome this argument. ya i did ride a wheelie down the highway but i did not loose controll of my bike (ya i accdently lost controll threw my legs over my wind screen pulled in the clutch and magicly rode a high chair down the high way for a mile) if that is loosing controll i quit stuntin because ther must be no such thing as controll on a bike. do you guy see what im saying there is no law saying you cant do a wheelie on the high way you just cant speed while you are doing it. also i have had my luwer check this out for me and it is true he said that it is the only way cops can give us a ticket for doing a wheelie. i just want every bodies feed back on what i have just said and how you feel about it because if its not a law why the hell do we get busted for it all the time
Old 02-05-2005, 02:46 PM

LUNA is a decent person
Re: tickets check this s!@# out !!!!

Originally Posted by hyperryder
since there is alot of talk about cops check this out how many of you have got tickets for doing wheelies on the highway. probly all of us. heres my point when we get one usely it a reckless driving. i dont know how many of you pay attention as to what kind of reckless driving they check off on the ticket but it is usely genral reckless. and under the staute of the law were i am a genral reckless driving ticket states that the subject lost controll of his/her vehical. i have gotin off of alot of tickets frome this argument. ya i did ride a wheelie down the highway but i did not loose controll of my bike (ya i accdently lost controll threw my legs over my wind screen pulled in the clutch and magicly rode a high chair down the high way for a mile) if that is loosing controll i quit stuntin because ther must be no such thing as controll on a bike. do you guy see what im saying there is no law saying you cant do a wheelie on the high way you just cant speed while you are doing it. also i have had my luwer check this out for me and it is true he said that it is the only way cops can give us a ticket for doing a wheelie. i just want every bodies feed back on what i have just said and how you feel about it because if its not a law why the hell do we get busted for it all the time
things that make you gooooo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-05-2005, 02:52 PM

Big Brother is a decent person

VERY TRUE!!!

Lot's of people down here get off because of that same rule.

.....but only the people that know about! Some fools just show up in court and pay the fine or send in a check
Old 02-05-2005, 02:53 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know about all that but it seems like you would waste more money fighting that ticket in court than it would be just to pay it off and ask nicely for it not to go on your record.

i still have to argue with cops about riding at a private property with permission from the owners. Cops are ********. THE END
Old 02-05-2005, 03:07 PM

there's no money to waste.....A friend of mine (sounds so cliche') had gotten a ticket for doing a wheelie down one of the main strips and a Cop pulled him over and gave him a ticket for "Reckless Endangerment".

When he went to court, the Judge asked him what was he doing that was Reckless and he said, "a wheelie." The Judge asked if he was O.K. and my friend was like, "what do you mean." The Judge asked was he hospitalized for the wreck and my friend said, "No, I didn't wreck." Then told him the story of doing a wheelie and setting it down when the Cop turned on his lights. Then the Judge dismissed the case because by (I'm not sure if it's State Law or City Law) definition of Reckless Driving or Reckles Endangerment.....the individual "must" be involved in a wreck.

He was not!
Old 02-05-2005, 04:13 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

see what cops can pull u over for is exhibitionary driving...doing a bunrout is considered that so im sure a wheelie is too
Old 02-05-2005, 04:35 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

ooo FTP screw'em all :D :YEAH
Old 02-05-2005, 04:46 PM

doing a burn out is stated in the law it is marking the pavement but a wheelie is only recless driving and it says no were in any law book that you can not do a wheelie so there for the cops have no rite to pull us over and give us a ticket if we are not speeding oh F!@# them ftp!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 05:41 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

thatd is a damn good point, im sure them ****s will still give you a ticket ftppp
Old 02-05-2005, 05:55 PM

Quicksta da RR is an unknown quantity at this point

This Is Not A Good Post. This Is Going To Get Some Of You In Trouble, Me Included. That States That Reckless Driving Is Also Failure To Keep Vehicle Wheels In Contact With Ground At All Times. Any Time A Vehicle Wheel Leaves The Ground You Take Away The Control That Wheel Would Normally Have On The Ground During Regular Riding Conditions. Trust Me I Have Gotten Off Of Some Rd Tickets But Others Stick Like Glue.

Just Dont Want To Cause Anyone Any Unnecessary Added Insurance Bills
Old 02-05-2005, 06:00 PM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

the cops can write you a ticket for anything they see fit, it's up to the judge,DA, and lawyers to determine if there is an aplicable law broken.

I have had to do some investigating of my own before for other issues, read the law's before you go to court they are available at the court house, they are very specific and if it's not stated it's not illegal!

here's one of my examples; i once got arrested for felony possesion of a deadly weopon. "a ball and chain in my car". under the law for felony possesion was a large list of weopons considered deadly "huge list" all listed in detail like sand in a sock, change in a sock, soap in a sock, two sticks tied together "numbchucks" "sp"? but nothing stating a stick with a ball or other object attached?

anyway i got off because it wasn't listed and the laws are written and cant be manipulated in or out of court.

my wheelie ticket was thrown out due to lack of evidence but the officer was behind me when i did it and he had it on camera????????
Old 02-05-2005, 06:05 PM

urban_fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunatly, the "smrt"-er cops and judges are remembering about the "Vehicle wheels In contact with the road" like Quicksta said.

Anyone else have a scapegoat? ...becides twisin' da wrist?
Old 02-05-2005, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Quicksta da RR
This Is Not A Good Post. This Is Going To Get Some Of You In Trouble, Me Included. That States That Reckless Driving Is Also Failure To Keep Vehicle Wheels In Contact With Ground At All Times. Any Time A Vehicle Wheel Leaves The Ground You Take Away The Control That Wheel Would Normally Have On The Ground During Regular Riding Conditions. Trust Me I Have Gotten Off Of Some Rd Tickets But Others Stick Like Glue.

Just Dont Want To Cause Anyone Any Unnecessary Added Insurance Bills
maybe your rite about the wheelie being on the ground but what if you in a parkin lot and a cop rolls up wile you rockin circles you see him and just keep goin till you done do you think the guy who dose that has no controll s!@# i ride with mark from mpz and he has more controll on one wheel than me on two
Old 02-05-2005, 06:14 PM

im not saying go rock wheelies any time any were im just saying any one who rides whellies for a mile or dose circles did not accidently lose controll of there vehical and there for should not get a ticket for it
Old 02-05-2005, 06:30 PM

threekidss is an unknown quantity at this point

heya,
I got an "exabition of speed" with wheelie next to it.....in delaware it is a mandatory 3 month suspension of your licence on the first offense......I have found that if you go and chat with the trooper they will let you plea it down to almost nothing.....no points just a few dollar ticket.......be polite for christs sake....it helps.
mark
Old 02-05-2005, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by threekidss
heya,
I got an "exabition of speed" with wheelie next to it.....in delaware it is a mandatory 3 month suspension of your licence on the first offense......I have found that if you go and chat with the trooper they will let you plea it down to almost nothing.....no points just a few dollar ticket.......be polite for christs sake....it helps.
mark
dude im not mark i ride with mark from the motophsycoz
Old 02-05-2005, 06:59 PM

I beleive that he was signing off...as in his name is Mark.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by bigbrother
I beleive that he was signing off...as in his name is Mark.
no my name is mike
Old 02-06-2005, 10:17 AM

NOschwag is an unknown quantity at this point

If I was a cop, I would ticket you for reckless posting.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:55 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

what we all need is "professional licenses" ya know get pulled over for doing wheelies and bust out the license and say. No no no its ok im a professional i know what im doing! lol.

I got 3 tickets last day of the riding season 1 for speeding, 1 for careless (skitching), and 1 for equipment violations. According to the cop (a fellow rider) its exteremly dangerous to be off the side of the bike like that and i could loose control at any time and cause a huge accident resulting in various deaths. SCREW THAT! ive never seen a single video footage of anyone wrecking while skitching off the side. And him being someone who rides a rocket should know how stable these things are. $180 worth of fines i still havnt payed

A wheelie is a definate ticket getter though, unless the cop feels like being nice. Ive ran into 2 of those (seen me doing wheelies but set it down right away and they dont turn)

Quick Reply: tickets check this s!@# out !!!!