We are fucked!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 05:09 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: We are ****ed!!!!!!!

I work at a mom and pops video rental store; there's only two other stores. the only way we stay in business against blockbuster, netflix etc is our prices are really low and we carry all the B titles that people seem to want. I recently talked the owner into renting out two stunt videos that i play on our televisions when it gets really slow week nights. so far, they people who return the DVDs inquire where to get a copy...dont know where i was going with that...but i thought it was pretty tight i got our store to rent them out, and even cooler that people immediately wanted to know where they can snag some up
Old 11-23-2006, 07:05 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by westley
I work at a mom and pops video rental store; there's only two other stores. the only way we stay in business against blockbuster, netflix etc is our prices are really low and we carry all the B titles that people seem to want. I recently talked the owner into renting out two stunt videos that i play on our televisions when it gets really slow week nights. so far, they people who return the DVDs inquire where to get a copy...dont know where i was going with that...but i thought it was pretty tight i got our store to rent them out, and even cooler that people immediately wanted to know where they can snag some up
Originally Posted by 600_Gixxer
if somebody post the email im sure tons of ppl will email and complain im not there or in that situation but sure would love to help in any way.

IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO! PAY ATTENTION!! RIIBIT
Old 11-23-2006, 09:09 AM

Charlie_L.929 is an unknown quantity at this point

old *** thread

Last edited by Charlie_L.929; 11-23-2006 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:23 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

dammit I hate it when I don't check the date on a thread!
Old 11-23-2006, 03:24 PM
STRIPPER PIMP

VEGAS-ROB is an unknown quantity at this point

I Didnt Read This Whole Thread But If This A Repeat Sorry But The Cycle Gears Here In Vegas Discontinued Street Stunt Videos A While Ago I Wanna Say Year Or Two For The Reason I Heard Was Kids Trying To Duplicate The Videos And Crashing(which Is Nothing New To Cats Out Here In Vegas) But Thats The Story I Got. What Are They Gonna Do When Some Goes To Do A Backflip And Hurts Themselves Are They Gonna Take Dirt Videos Off The Shelves Also.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:32 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by VEGAS-ROB
I Didnt Read This Whole Thread But If This A Repeat Sorry But The Cycle Gears Here In Vegas Discontinued Street Stunt Videos A While Ago I Wanna Say Year Or Two For The Reason I Heard Was Kids Trying To Duplicate The Videos And Crashing(which Is Nothing New To Cats Out Here In Vegas) But Thats The Story I Got. What Are They Gonna Do When Some Goes To Do A Backflip And Hurts Themselves Are They Gonna Take Dirt Videos Off The Shelves Also.
i suggest you to read... you're gonna laugh of yourself
Old 11-23-2006, 05:15 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

damn it...thats what i get for ignoring the dates
Old 11-23-2006, 05:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Night_rider can only hope to improve

this is fukking bullshit.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis
i suggest you to read... you're gonna laugh of yourself
Foreigners type funny!
Old 11-24-2006, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Foreigners type funny!

why? "WaNnA mE 2 Talk LIK BIBo FOOL?!?!?!"
Old 11-24-2006, 09:06 AM

dnb_cbr is an unknown quantity at this point

Complete B.S. Now tell me how the street fight videos at HMV are'nt waaaay worse then videos of a few guys riding bikes.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:46 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

that's freaking hilarious, way to get an OLD thread started again.........
Old 11-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PRESTON
but show me one US video with no street riding.
Stuntshine State, SIU4 I believe
Old 11-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Night_rider
this is fukking bullshit.
So is your face
Old 11-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Brap

Ah crap i didnt see this thread was that dam OLD lol
Old 11-24-2006, 11:36 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont fell like reading all the posts so forgive me if this was already said.

can't we all just boycott cycle gear all together. Get everyone on stunt life to send them an email saying that we will spread the word nation wide to not buy anything from them because they are not gonna support us. Sure we are a small group of people compared to the rest of the normal bike riders out there but I bet if everyone works on this we can keep a lot of money from going into cycle gears pocket.

ps screw what people think kill the streets
Old 11-24-2006, 12:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Lightbulb Re: We are ****ed!!!!!!!

I think if Cycle Gear offered every member of Stuntlife.com some free coupons, we could put this whole mess to rest already. Not cheesy coupons, but really good ones (i.e. - 15% off any helmet over $300).
Old 11-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

To many people are sue happy these days.........
Old 11-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I just got a call from a manager at the local Cycle Gear store in my area, for those of you that dont have one or ever heard of the store they are a 20+ chain motorcycle store that sell's dirt and street gear&parts and lots of video's, they have purchased at least 1000 videos of mine and many other's. They got a call from the corprate office to pull off the shelves all street stunt motorcycle vid's, I guess the store in Arizona was playing a street vid and somebody saw it and complained and wrote a big letter in a local newspaper that they are endorsing illegal activity on the street. The company which is very big decided that they could be at risk of getting sued so they have stopped selling all street vids. This is really ****ed up, I, like lots of other riders make a living making these videos and it's how we afford to do what we do, who knows how many other stores will follow. What can we do to stop this?? Darius
DUDE ****ing walmart carries your video....jesus christ and its walmart i say you find whoever made that complaint and make them bite the curb
Old 11-24-2006, 02:17 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

I have spent over $2000 there just this year. I am no longer going to them for shiznet!!!

Quick Reply: We are fucked!!!!!!!