We are fucked!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 11:05 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by StreetHeat
Man, that sux bro. I work for a large dealership too (14 stores) and we had this same problem a few years ago. I think that it just went away cause I sell a shitload of vids at my store, including yours, and no one says **** anymore. I seriously doubt though that the corporate offices of your store are going to risk losing there older cruiser customers, ie. people with more money who spend more money. You can give it a shot, but all there going to look at is cost versus risk. :twelve
Here is a way to help out your fellow stunters .... AND look like a pimp at work...

Have the purchasing dept at your dealership (for all 14 of them) contact Darius and others personally to buy the videos instead of getting them through Impact or Xfactor. The dealer will get a better deal... and the video maker will get more bucks a peice by cutting out the middle man.

Remember StreetHeat...You have a EASY way to contact ALL major stunters here at StuntLife.

SUPPORT THE SPORT!! Think about what just ONE dollar more per video would do for someof these up and coming pro stunters.... they sell 2000 videos... extra $2 each... thats $4000 profit for em!!!

Later kids...
Old 02-15-2003, 11:48 AM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
That sounds cool, I never thought about that. Any groups out there that do have their own vids and are interested in selling directly to me, just send me a pm and we can work out the details. I can't speak for my other store since each store has it's own person in charge of purchasing. If you guys can cut me a better deal than what I already get that would kick ***.

Hey and if Todd Colbert sees this I would like to see if I can by Judgement Day DVD's straight from him since X-factor charges me $1.25 for that one DVD over all the others....weird
Old 02-15-2003, 12:08 PM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe it's my age or my upbringing, but I tend to agree that stunting in traffic is a bad idea. I have never done it, and I never will. If I am out on the streets driving in a vehicle or riding my bike and some jackass pulls up a wheelie anywhere near me I get pissed. The streets around here are dangerous enough without some little Starboy-wanna-be scaring the **** out of all the elderly people who are barely in control as it is. You can never predict what a drivers reaction is going to be and I personally would never recover from being responsible for the injury or death of an innocent person.
There are alot of younger people getting streetbikes and watching these stunt videos. These are the people who are going to kill the "sport". They see the videos and then try to emulate them on crowded streets. This reflects back onto the people making the videos (YOU). Nothing good can come from that.
I am not trying to pass judgement on anyone, just giving my opinion on the subject. Times are changing people.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
YA SEE IN MY OPINION AS A SINGLE FATHER THIS IS WHERE PARENTING YOUR CHILD COMES IN. JUST LIKE TV AND CARTOONS YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR TEACHING YOUR CHILD THAT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY AND A WRONG WAY. I KNOW YOU CANT WATCH WHAT YOUR CHILD SEES AT E FRIENDS HOUSE BUT AS A PARENT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THEM KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG AND CAN NOT PULL OTHER PEOPLES LIVELYHOOD BECAUSE YOU CANT OR WONT RAISE YOUR CHILD RESPONSIBLY. IM NOT STARTING ANYTHING WITH YOU HERE ITS JUST MY OPINION.

THESE STORES NEED TO TELL THE SOCCER MOMS TO GET FUCKED! IN REALITY THE SPORT BIKE RIDER GENERATES THEM TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY A CRUISER RIDER DOES. HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE ARE ALWAYS BREAKING **** AND NEED PARTS FAST. THE CRUISER RIDER BUYS A BIKE AND HE IS BASICLY DONE FOR THE NEXT HOWEVER MANY YEARS HIS BABYED BIKE LASTS (EXCEPT FOR RUTINE MAINTAINANCE). THE SHOPS WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY CARRYING OUR VIDS AND MORE PARTS ON HAND THAT WE ALWAYS NEED FAST AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR....ENGINE COVERS, BARS, PEGS, PEG MOUNTS, SHIFTERS ECT. SO WHY NOT TELL THE SOCCER MOMS AND CRUISER RIDERS TO GET FUCKED???? THE BIKE MANUFACTURERS KNOW THIS IS THE CASE TOO, WEATHER OR NOT THEY WILL ADMIT IT IS ANOTHER STORY. BUT THEY TOO MAKE MORE MONEY OF OF US!!!!! SO DARIUS, SHUGGS, AND ANYONE ELSE WITH VIDS FOR SALE, TRY MY SHOP. THEY KNOW THAT WE MAKE THEM ALOT OF MONEY AND WILL BE MORE WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU!!!! TELL THEM BILL SENT YOU.
STAY SIC!!!!!
WWW.SHORELINEMOTORSPORTS.COM
1-262-552-7911
RACINE, WI.
ASK FOR KEN OR LOU

Last edited by bill parr; 02-15-2003 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:38 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shugga
Here is a way to help out your fellow stunters .... AND look like a pimp at work...

Have the purchasing dept at your dealership (for all 14 of them) contact Darius and others personally to buy the videos instead of getting them through Impact or Xfactor. The dealer will get a better deal... and the video maker will get more bucks a peice by cutting out the middle man.

Remember StreetHeat...You have a EASY way to contact ALL major stunters here at StuntLife.

SUPPORT THE SPORT!! Think about what just ONE dollar more per video would do for someof these up and coming pro stunters.... they sell 2000 videos... extra $2 each... thats $4000 profit for em!!!

Later kids...
I'm so glad we have a "smart thinker" like Shuggs running this website and offering suggestions to further the sport. He's really got his head on straight and has lots of common sense.

Props to ya Shuggs!

Goose
Old 02-15-2003, 02:25 PM

redcycler is an unknown quantity at this point
I sent my email to the CEO on how disapointed I was. Hope every sends him a mail but try not to get to pissed and chew him a new one just keep it real.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
I may be in the minority on this but i think darius and the distributors of his tape owe the stunting community an apology for pushing back the progress of the sport.it has taken time @ .hardwork of many individuals and groups to show the public that we are not a danger to society .I remember how i felt after viewing the tape how i couldnt believe how many kudos and accolades this tape was receiving all i saw was some guy doin alot of potentially dangerous triks out on public roads endangering the lives of innocent people.I think that darius is an accomplished rider but i think to release a tape such as his was totally irresponsible.We have to police ourselves before other people start to do it for us.Not to single out darius there is another tape out there that seems to connect " prop guns @ home rolled cigarettes" with the sport.Cmon you guys are going to kill the sport before it has a chance to really take off.whats going to be on the next tape that comes out? date rape,armed robbery.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:52 PM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by bill parr

IN REALITY THE SPORT BIKE RIDER GENERATES THEM TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY A CRUISER RIDER DOES. THE SHOPS WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY CARRYING OUR VIDS AND MORE PARTS ON HAND THAT WE ALWAYS NEED FAST AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR....THE BIKE MANUFACTURERS KNOW THIS IS THE CASE TOO, WEATHER OR NOT THEY WILL ADMIT IT IS ANOTHER STORY. BUT THEY TOO MAKE MORE MONEY OF OF US!!!!!
I don't know how long you have been in the business, Bill, or what kind of shop you have, but you are seriously mistaken if you think that manufacturers make more money from sportbikes in general. Just in sales alone, the cruiser market makes up about 75% of new bike sales in the country. YES 75%. As for parts and accessories, they make up somewhere around 80% of my overall sales at my store. I've never seen someone come in my store, by a GSXR 750, and then spend and additional $2-3 grand dressing it up like my Goldwing customers. For every GSXR or CBR we sell, we sell 5 Honda Shadows or Suzuki Intruders. The cruiser section definitely has a bigger slice of the pie, which unfortunately for us sportbikers, gives us a distinct disadvantage. All I can say is that no good dealership owner or corporate officers would tell their cruiser buyers and "soccer moms" to go **** themselves. That's just not smart from a business standpoint.

And, Foto,,,,, as soon as you see a FMX video that has Mike Metzger jumping cars down the interstate or doing a wheelie through traffic, then you can start with the discrimination thing.

Last edited by StreetHeat; 02-15-2003 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:56 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Umm

Originally posted by skillz
I may be in the minority on this but i think darius and the distributors of his tape owe the stunting community an apology for pushing back the progress of the sport.it has taken time @ .hardwork of many individuals and groups to show the public that we are not a danger to society .I remember how i felt after viewing the tape how i couldnt believe how many kudos and accolades this tape was receiving all i saw was some guy doin alot of potentially dangerous triks out on public roads endangering the lives of innocent people.I think that darius is an accomplished rider but i think to release a tape such as his was totally irresponsible.We have to police ourselves before other people start to do it for us.Not to single out darius there is another tape out there that seems to connect " prop guns @ home rolled cigarettes" with the sport.Cmon you guys are going to kill the sport before it has a chance to really take off.whats going to be on the next tape that comes out? date rape,armed robbery.
God please come back and tell me that this is that was totally un-called for. Darius is VERY talented rider who makes damn good money for what he has done. Look what his videos have brought him and everyone else who has made videos. I disagree that they owe the stunters an apology. Stunt videos are weak compared to some other **** like Girls Gone Wild, Bum Fights, and Cat Fights Uncensored! Come on now....
Old 02-15-2003, 11:57 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
E mailing that ceo guy is a good idea, and so is boycotting certain dealers, even for parts, let them know you wont shop at that store. Even if your just starting, or your an experienced stunter, you are a stunter and when anyone with a stunt video is being shunned(ex:Darius)-YOU are being shunned!!! This will especialy work if you are in the market for a new or used bike.-LET THEM KNOW-BUT DONT BE A TOTAL DICK!!!-sugar will get you further than salt
Old 02-16-2003, 12:07 AM

jaxon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The reason

Originally posted by iSuckatStunting
. But some hit the highways and doing some crazy *** ****.

Love the Avatar...LOL:devil "Hello pot....I'm Kettle"

Last edited by jaxon23; 02-16-2003 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-16-2003, 12:49 AM

Marc B is an unknown quantity at this point
My opinion on this matter is that this sport is growing worldwide and yet stuntriders still have no place to practice, excluding a seasonal dragstrip where you can only do so much. so where does this take us... (to the streets), then we have to hear the constant bitching from people who are against the sport. In N.C you have to be 18 years of age to even get your motorcycle permit and correct me if i am wrong but at 18 you are considered a legal adult,which in turns means you are responsible for your own actions not anyone else. for those ******** who want to constantly bitch about this being on the street or the content of the videos its simple DON'T BUY THE DAMN VIDEO IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH IT, you don't have to **** it up for those of us who love the sport and wait on a new video to be released so we can purchase it. I am a mother and my husband does these stunts also,furred out bike and all, if you wanna call him a starboy wanna be because this is something that is growing worldwide then so be it. my children watch the videos and watch thier dad stunt and they love it,i have a 2 year old that pulls wheelies on a power wheels and for the people out there that wanna constantly talk **** just remember "OPINIONS ARE LIKE ******** EVERYONE HAS ONE!" as for Darius,PBR,Starboyz,TripleXtreme and all the other groups out there Carolina Playboyz are behind you all 100% and will continue to buy these videos, make our own video (soon to come) and we will continue to attend shows.
MUCH LOVE FROM N.C
AND TO ALL YOU HATERS KEEEP SPREADING THE WORD
Old 02-16-2003, 12:52 AM

Corey R SBF is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, here is what I have so far. Please participate in this and we will try to involve every stunt group in the US!

http://sbfreaks.com/sbf_board/phpBB2...?p=44545#44545
Old 02-16-2003, 01:12 AM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: The reason

Originally posted by jaxon23
Love the Avatar...LOL:devil "Hello pot....I'm Kettle"

Funny I was thinking the same thing as I was reading.............
Old 02-16-2003, 02:38 AM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Corey R SBF
Ok, here is what I have so far. Please participate in this and we will try to involve every stunt group in the US!

http://sbfreaks.com/sbf_board/phpBB2...?p=44545#44545
Gto a e-mail addy to write to them??? Or Snail Mail???
Old 02-16-2003, 03:23 AM

Corey R SBF is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be sending it both ways, their on-line form and snail mail.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:21 AM

PRESTON is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Ant MIST
sorry to tell ya but that is the reality of our sport.
On his quote. Keep it off the streets and the problems will go away.

Just about every European video I watch does not have any street footage just closed courses.

Last edited by PRESTON; 02-16-2003 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-16-2003, 11:44 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by PRESTONofUV
Just about every European video I watch does not have any street footage just closed courses.

I hope you are kidding, cause its been just the opposite for me....those crazies are always in the streets being hoodlums!

As for the kettle calling the pot whatever comment, NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!

as ****, can I borrow a dollar?

Goose
Old 02-16-2003, 02:39 PM

Danielle C is an unknown quantity at this point
CAN ANY ONE THINK

You have got to be kidding me. This little letter from 35 people is garbage. This is where the concept of being on the same page makes sense, but is misdirected. They could give a **** about a response when Public Relations is at stake. There are corporate perspectives that no one is seeing. I wish that the freestyle world were more up on the fundamental bullshit that occurs in corporations that still needs to be understood for us to maneuver through the world. There is a right way to do this...

Last edited by Danielle C; 02-16-2003 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:15 PM

TCifani is an unknown quantity at this point
OK, whats the right way? I was just lookin through stuntlife posts and i saw this. This gets me so pissed. Why is America going downhill? There is too much bullshit going around about trying to ban stuff cuz kids might...blah..blah......whatever. Who gives a ****. Its their own damn fault. People are so ******* retarded. Anyway, i sent a message to the CEO, for whats its worth. Yeah, theres prolly a better way to do this, but what? Lemme know cuz im there.

protective gay people

Quick Reply: We are fucked!!!!!!!