stuntin: street vs. parking lots?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 08:18 AM

bikerboy929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
stuntin: street vs. parking lots?

it seems to me that some people are into street "high speed" stuntin and some are into parking lot "slow speed" stuntin. **high speed - fast wheelies combos, long wheelies, weaving in and out of cars, and anything else you see going down the freeway. slow speed - 12's, bar tricks, circle wheelies, etc etc..** i started this thread to see what type of stuntin you guys find more fun and why. i didn't start this for it to become a "hate" thread, so please don't hate on the other person's style. let's all respect the SPORT and the many ways people enjoy it! thanks

personaly i like street riding. the constant changing surroundings makes street stunin alot more fun.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:55 AM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntin: street vs. parking lots?

My bike rarely hits the street. When it does I have a girl on back, I stay out of trouble that way.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:55 AM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point

Parking lots rock
Old 01-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ill shane
Parking lots rock
This is correct.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:01 AM

Maciek_Spidi is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm doing street(high speed) stunting most of the time. It's because of 3 main reasons:

1st I've just started to learning how to stunt(something more that short simple sit down wheelie or something like that) and I'm far from doing slow ****. I've got stock gearing and with my skills parking lots are to small for me.

2nd reason is that I still love high speeds, corners and terrorizing streets in my town. In Poland it's a lot easier than in USA, police has slow cars and we're almost never get caught for that and sometimes I think they afraid of us and even don't try to stop us.Even if they catch us they can't arrest us(I like thi law )- we can only get ticket and some trouble but a lot less than in USA...I was caught caught in lat few years mayby 10-12 times an got mayby 3 or 4 not expensive tickets and some point but here the points from polise doesn't make insurance more expensive- you can only lose icense if you have to much points.

3rd- Polish chicks are really beautifull and they are walking in front of the clubs or on the main streets so somene has to do something to make guys in shity tuned cars who think the're "cool" and "pimps" feel like they're gay!
Old 01-19-2005, 10:08 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

well my bike is my only mode of transportion so i ride the streets anyway,i have fun just being out on a bike and stunting..stunting the streets is a rush but its dangerous and costly..lots are fun because you can hang around and acutally practice,and it kind of forces you to slow your **** down..but i love pulling a 3rd gear highway stand up as much as i do a 10mph slow in a parking lot.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:27 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Im more of a lot rider. My bikes too geared up for streets. Only time I ever hit up the streets is to show the "bike night" haters what up. I cant afford to loose my license, so thats one major reason why I stick to parking lots. I dont know for some reason, I like doing slow **** and making it look smooth rather than high speed whooooolies
Old 01-19-2005, 10:29 AM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the lots, it's more challenging and I have a better time not having to worry about cops everywhere.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:52 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

definately GANGSTA ON THE STREETS.... FTP and ETL style!

but the pkg. lots allow for more precise stunting and control, as well as being well rounded and able to put on a show for spectators to see ( other than that po-po you flew past in a crossover wheelie)

The lots can keep you a bit safer and if its a legit spot, can keep alot more $$ in your pocket rather than paying court tickets

the street definately gives you the RUSH I cant seem to live without!
Old 01-19-2005, 11:32 AM

Ecentrik is an unknown quantity at this point

ya.. i will always ride on street. u can't beat rockin standup right by suv full of 18 year olds goin clubbin ..<-- girls not guys. lol
Old 01-19-2005, 12:03 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

definitely the streets. I ride in lots and private places all the time. But if feels really good to hit the streets every once in awhile.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

gotta love the streets, and i love me some parking lots too. but dman theres nothing better than scraping a seatstander down the main raod clutch ot and keep on going with traffic while 40 people just thought you were about to eat ****. i love the streets, i also love having 5th gear backraod sessions where you and whoever your with go as fast as possible everywhere possible draqg cage if ya have to . i just love getting wicked wit it.
holla back
mike
Old 01-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Street >>>>>>>>> and whats the fun of killin it if there no chance of gettin caught !
Old 01-19-2005, 12:32 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

I like the streets too. Makes for better videos. Have you seen some of these DVD's where its all parking lot footage???? I fall asleep.

The streets are starting to seperate the men from the boys here. :YEAH
Old 01-19-2005, 01:09 PM

bikerboy929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ecentrik
ya.. i will always ride on street. u can't beat rockin standup right by suv full of 18 year olds goin clubbin ..<-- girls not guys. lol

that's what we do go and get the
Old 01-19-2005, 01:13 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Parking lot style on the street.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:18 PM

600stunnin is an unknown quantity at this point

Just because you ride on the streets dosent mean your always doing fast **** on the highways. Parking lots are cool for learning new tricks, but I prefer riding street.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kingtuts can only hope to improve

street here aint nothin better than killin streets. its like a drug and im addicted. do i need rehab hell no i dont. this is the kinda **** i live for homey.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Speedballer is an unknown quantity at this point

Streets!!!!! Like rockin flaingos and highchairs next to cars w/ gurls

When the popo comes , I just switch back to race-mode, and I'm gone
Old 01-19-2005, 01:56 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats b/c the "men" are all in jail b/c of to many tickets or running from the man or out of the game b/c they cant afford a bike or insurance anymore.
Parkin lots rock........refine your skill there and then if needed hit the streets now and then....
What I like is people who say they luv rockin the streets but are power wheelie kings b/c they havent taking the time to learn any sort of brake, throttle or balance point control...

Plus there is no longevity rocking the streets..Sooner or later your time will come....

SK

Originally Posted by DNFstar
I like the streets too. Makes for better videos. Have you seen some of these DVD's where its all parking lot footage???? I fall asleep.

The streets are starting to seperate the men from the boys here. :YEAH

Quick Reply: stuntin: street vs. parking lots?