stuntin: street vs. parking lots?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 06:52 PM

fab. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntin: street vs. parking lots?

I've lost too many friends on the streets.............parking only !

Fab.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:14 PM

headache is an unknown quantity at this point

Well since i'm not good at slow stuff yet, i'm street all the way. Plus there aren't any large parking lots anywhere around here. The best thing to do is find a good back road where there aren't many houses and you can see cars coming for a long way off, and stunt there for a while and then move on to a new spot so the popo don't catch on.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:55 PM

brett is an unknown quantity at this point

cops stop us in carparks and on the street,as long as its on 1 isahappy wherever it is
Old 01-20-2005, 11:09 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ninja Jay
i personally only stunt in parking lots and colta-sacks... but i think that the streets are good footage for dvds... other than that, im not risking my license for nothing....

your time will come... just dont get ****y with it... pick and choose your time to do stupid ****.

unless its footage for a dvd.. then tear the streets up...

-bobble
exactly wat he said. i love rippin the streets but i learn so much faster in lots and thats my favorite part of this ****, progression. sorry...im just not gangsta
Old 01-21-2005, 12:51 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by headache
Well since i'm not good at slow stuff yet, i'm street all the way. Plus there aren't any large parking lots anywhere around here. The best thing to do is find a good back road where there aren't many houses and you can see cars coming for a long way off, and stunt there for a while and then move on to a new spot so the popo don't catch on.
We've tried this a few years ago and it was a burning failure. Long *** straight stretch of road, no houses---could see for miles. Cops blocked both ends of the straightaway so far away we could'nt see them watching us stunt with binoculars. Soon there later, they arrested us all and impounded our bikes for over 2 months. So, not good advice unless you WANT your **** impounded.

Keep it in the parking lot!! We had a cop come to our spot today and ask us if we were doing anything illegal--I said "nothing over 10mph." He said "load up and leave"--I said "right on--bye!" ...And the search for another spot continues once AGAIN