View Poll Results: Does ADHD help you ride better?
Yes
25.00%
Maybe
11.11%
No
16.67%
Don't Know
47.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

ADHD and Riding

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: ADHD and Riding

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
Drink a bottle of Nyquil and quit yer *****in

yeah dumbass, done tried it, **** don't work.

rumpshaker......PFFT! your a dude too, time to come outta the closet BITCH!
Old 01-17-2005, 09:19 PM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have ADD, and I get so bored out of my mind just normal riding so I have to do wheelies or something... plus always ride with music... or I die.
hah
Old 01-17-2005, 09:24 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
yeah dumbass, done tried it, **** don't work.

rumpshaker......PFFT! your a dude too, time to come outta the closet BITCH!

Um. Ok. Are you sure you don't have turrets instead of ADD? Cuz that had nothing to do with anything. Might want to get that checked out asap.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont have add and cant stand just normal driving ether, its not just people with add that get board doin normal ****, unless i have it and havent been diagnosed with it... just my
Old 01-17-2005, 11:06 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thewibb
Dude,
I repsect damn near all of your posts... except this one. This IS a disease. I have gone since I was a young one like yourself wondering why I couldn't concentrate on a damn thing or follow a textbook I was supposed to read in school. It finally got to the point it was totally disrupting my grades in college, and my doctor put me on some medicine for Adult ADHD, and the **** has made a world of difference. I understand your point was to rip on RPM, but maybe you should have picked a different topic, because if you'd experienced half the ****ed up **** a person with ADHD you'd quickly change your statement.
you obviously missunderstood my post, I was just pointing out that there are thousands of people who get labeled as having ADHD or ADD, when in fact, all they have is a problem behaving, usualy due to not told right and wrong.

I was diagnosed with ADD, I dont have ****, I just dont like paying attention to certain things.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:09 PM

Ecentrik is an unknown quantity at this point

k i have adhd.. have some pills for it to.. lol took 2 of em(500mg) and wow.. speed heaven!!! lol anyways bein adhd makes u not get as tired. i just keep ridin when my friends quit or someshit.. lol getting drunk is fun!!!!ED@3e!@W!!
Old 01-18-2005, 07:48 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

ADD is NOT BEING ABLE TO pay attention to things, not choosing to block stuff out
Old 01-18-2005, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Kelm
Wheelie Boy...
You don't like paying attention to certain things? What do you think ADD is?

Try taking some Adderal XR... if you get high then your not ADD/ADHD but if you don't then your ADHD. Try it...

Would it be possible for you to send me an extra bottle of yours? For medicinal purposes only of course.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:54 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

I'm an adhd manic depressive antisocial schizophrenic harpaxophobia insomniac
Old 01-18-2005, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by FHL
I'm an adhd manic depressive antisocial schizophrenic harpaxophobia insomniac

Maybe you just need a hug
Old 01-18-2005, 09:57 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

It's hard for me to stunt cause sometimes I think cops are behind me when they aren't, and I get so paranoid I keep leaving spots and I don't want to go back. I used to be so afraid of people breaking into my house and robbing me while I was sleeping that it turned me into an insomniac, and lots of times I see **** behind me that isn't there, or I hear people calling my name when they aren't.

Let's just hope I don't shoot a bunch of people..
Old 01-18-2005, 09:59 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

NObody pays attention anymore, but its cool to say you have add or whatever. Or in Kelms case he is trying to make himself special, or try to make people feel sorry for him.

If you tell the doctor your mind drifts, you automatically got add. bs
Old 01-18-2005, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
NObody pays attention anymore, but its cool to say you have add or whatever. Or in Kelms case he is trying to make himself special, or try to make people feel sorry for him.

If you tell the doctor your mind drifts, you automatically got add. bs

Agree 100% Look how many moms take their out of contol kids too the doctor to get them some addy or statera. It's just an excuse. Attention ******.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:05 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Wheelie Boy...
You don't like paying attention to certain things? What do you think ADD is?

Try taking some Adderal XR... if you get high then your not ADD/ADHD but if you don't then your ADHD. Try it...
Kelm,
Maybe you should re-read what Wheelie Boy said and try to pay attention this time. While you may have ADHD or ADD and have suffered, he is correct in stating that a lot of doctors misdiagnose people and prescribe medication to someone who may just have a problem behaving. I wonder how many of our parents had ADHD or ADD and grew up just fine?? That would be my
Old 01-18-2005, 11:35 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Defiantly.
He doesn't understand I hear things other people don't constant ticking of clocks in school from the the computer I have to have dead silence when I sleep or else or it takes forever for me to fall asleep.
Well like Kyle told me sunday as he pointed to my son "some of you know him as RedlineMiniPimp" and said look at him, he was playing with a straw, he said Carms, you think that there is one thing going on in his mind right now when in all actuallity there are about 15 different things going on in his head. Kyle also told me that kids who have ADHD are less likely to do drugs because they dont like they way they feel. The tired feeling type of reaction they get. A lot of achievers have ADD/ADHD, take Albert Einstein for one. Salvadore Dali and a few more I cant name off the top of my head right now. But I know that my son craves attention and doesnt like being with children his age. He's very smart mostly with the things he enjoys doing. He loves bikes and stunting and I feel if he sticks to it he will become a great rider someday...Especially with Kyle as his Idol. The funny think is, is that Kyle got Austins autograph just to say he has the first one when Austin becomes someone.

Last edited by ~Carms~; 01-18-2005 at 11:38 AM.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Don't read this.

you see, poeple with real ADD or ADHD always get laughed cause, cause everybody with bad grades gets diagonsed. Like thewibb said, some of us really have a mental problem.

Lemme put it like this, if everone at school is faking having the flu, what do you say to someone who says they have it? you'd say their faking, but what if they really have it?

that's the problem, poeple who know NOTHING about it say it's bullshit, but they don't even know what it's like.

what about OCD? Obsessive compulsive disorder? them poeple who constantly wash their hands, or won't stop cleaning until there's not a spec of dust left?

is thier illness fake aswell?

of course not, it jsut oes to show you that the brain is ****ED UP. mess with ONE thing, and oops! you've got a mental problem!
Old 01-18-2005, 11:44 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

And for those of you who think that any doctor will diagnose you with ADD or ADHD you are ignorant to your statement. It took my son at least 2 months of testing and counceling for them to put him on meds. He tells me he likes being on it because he can gain control of himself. Last week he had to be picked up. He didnt take his medication(forgot too) and got kicked out of school for running from the teachers kicking evey and anything in his way. The teachers would even let his dad talk to him at school. They told him he had to take him out of school then talk to him.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
And for those of you who think that any doctor will diagnose you with ADD or ADHD you are ignorant to your statement. It took my son at least 2 months of testing and counceling for them to put him on meds. He tells me he likes being on it because he can gain control of himself. Last week he had to be picked up. He didnt take his medication(forgot too) and got kicked out of school for running from the teachers kicking evey and anything in his way. The teachers would even let his dad talk to him at school. They told him he had to take him out of school then talk to him.

that's what the real ADD or ADHD is. though your son seems pretty cool!

get him a fiddy, and get him started young!
Old 01-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by FHL
It's hard for me to stunt cause sometimes I think cops are behind me when they aren't, and I get so paranoid I keep leaving spots and I don't want to go back. I used to be so afraid of people breaking into my house and robbing me while I was sleeping that it turned me into an insomniac, and lots of times I see **** behind me that isn't there, or I hear people calling my name when they aren't.

Let's just hope I don't shoot a bunch of people..

you sir have anxiety i think, they are some off medications that should help with that. Also, if your chest ever hurts, and it feels like your heart is beating WAAY to fast, that's an anxeity attack(I've had'em), and you should go see a doctor if you get one.

#1 thing in an attack is not to panic, it'll only make it worse

Quick Reply: ADHD and Riding