Pre-Stunting Days

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 01:05 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Pre-Stunting Days

I was just curious how many people on SL before they started Freestyle/Stunt Riding used to (and/or still do) skateboard, rollerblade, freestyle BMX or something along those lines of "extreme" sports when they were younger. I was just watching a film/documentary "Dogtown and Z-Boys" and it reminded me of when I was younger and skated and did a little freestyle BMX... but now as I got older, I am still looking for an alternative sport thats more exciting than playing football or whatever, so I am into this! It was also cool to watch because it talks about how skateboarding became commercial and people started to make money from it (serious money).
Old 01-17-2005, 01:07 AM

middleschooler can only hope to improve
Re: Pre-Stunting Days

i use to ride bmx skate and ride motor cross.my dad got me started on a little trail 50 when i was 4....been riding ever since and im 15 now
Old 01-17-2005, 01:36 AM

Flamed04R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to skateboard, rollerblade an bmx. Never was any good at it, and i broke too many bones, so now i'm into this.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:46 AM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

skateboard, snowboard, bmx.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:41 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

I am used to rollerblade, but now ocasionally...
Old 01-17-2005, 05:56 AM

Hendo is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to rollerblade a bit in primary school with the older kids. I was always the one tryin the new jumps first and that sort of ****. It never really gave me much of a rush though.

Then, as soon as i could i got a bmx and got into the dirt jumping scene. I was alright but nothing special but my favourite thing to do was always wheelies! Didn't matter if i was on the way to school, work or a mate's place, i was trying to get there on the back wheel.

Finally got a motorbike at 16 after wanting one since coming outta the womb once i started work. Been loving riding dirt and street bikes since then............................Still poor as *** and lovin it!!!!

Hendo
Old 01-17-2005, 06:03 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

used to ride bmx for fun all over,and used to trail ride mtn bikes..i still like to mess around on my bikes when the big ones broken or the weather doesnt let me.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:21 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i hung people from hooks a lot does that count?

oh and lots of sex.

=

never road a dirtbike (still to this day only clocked about 10 min on a cr125), never skateboarded, never snowboarded, i did fruit boot for a lil in jr high.

and i killed some quake in junior high too...

-kane
Old 01-17-2005, 07:12 AM

da Liks is a decent person

as of last year i used to skateboard, shop- and shoesponsored(osiris, Netherlands.. got my knee fukt up and got into this crzy shiat
Old 01-17-2005, 07:56 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i was into extreem sports on playstation
I started on dirtbikes and bmx, and aggressive skates. i was never that good so i got a zx6 and here i am :YEAH
Old 01-17-2005, 10:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Before this i was into fmx. Before that I used to be into home made explosives. Before that it was bmx and skating.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:17 AM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

bmx was my first passion and love...dirt jumping mostly i used to spend everyy day building my trails by myself a couple summers ago, then some stupied red necks on a power trip deystroyed all my hard work in roughly a half hour....thats when i started getting into motorcycles and i bought my first bike..honda hurricane!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 12:10 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

I always rode bicycles, then skated some, started out on my first streetbike when I was about 10. Little Honda S90. Then lowrider trucks and fast cars then back to street bikes and dragracing. Then started making wheelies on my Busa and never turned back.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:21 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to ride BMX like it was my job. I dont think there was a day in the summer when I wouldnt ride. Mostly dirt, but a lot of street. Then have been into cars and dirtbikes my whole llife
Old 01-17-2005, 01:17 PM

lucifer1083 is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to skateboard and ride bmx. still do ride a little street and dirt.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:13 PM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

before I started stunting I did:
skateboarding
supercross (quads)
trials riding
agressive inline
skydiving (just a few times)
motorX bike mountain climb competitions ( not to be confused with hill climbs)
motorcross
martial arts (If you don't consider it extreme, get kicked off the ring which is 6 feet above the floor and land half on the crowd and half on a bunch of florescent lights for the first time. After the 4th time it happens, you start to wish you were bullfighting or something)
I've always been into action sports. I never cared much for football, soccer, anything like that. I always loved engines and jumps. Luckily I had a dad who was into all the same stuff so he encouraged me and my brother and got us doing any kind of motorsports we could get into. I've also done a ton of auto racing and drag racing and stuff like that but none of it I would consider "extreme" sports.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:55 PM

shft600 is an unknown quantity at this point

haa...the extent of my sports are snowboarding all winter, and sportbikes all summer. But thats *all* I do, when I'm not working. I always lived in the country, on a farm, down backroads so we didnt have like paved lots to skate in, so that was never much of an option.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:58 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i stil do alot o freeride mountain biking and downhill (if that aint extreme i dont know what the fu(k is)
biggest drop i ever did was 25 feet
Old 01-18-2005, 01:03 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

i was on here months befor i actually got a bike, but thats just cause my friend had one and told me about this site and yeah.. its now my home. I used to try to flatland BMX and also hit jumps and such when i was a kid all the time practically every day i was riding my bike. Now i ride a big boys bike hehe
Old 01-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

I skateboarded and did some wheelies on a BMX.

Quick Reply: Pre-Stunting Days