why do we stunt>?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 09:40 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all
Re: why do we stunt>?

because my legs started hurting from posing next to my bike for so long
Old 12-17-2004, 12:21 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Its not about the fame or the fortune to most of us, its about the friday night drives to god knows where to ride and hang with friends all weekend. Its bout meeting people u have no background with what so ever, and making life long friends out of it. Its about an underground movement that makes us superheros to the weakhearted and psycos to the norms of socity. Its about the arguing on SL for no reason,B-dubs, and ghetto wheelies, tips to canada with no taillight and paper plates to see if u can make it through customs. Its about the hours of shooting video and editing it with friends, so in the end u can show to friends and family and watch in disgust that u took a $10,000 machine and do things to it that we not ment to be done, talking ur friends Girlfriend into letting his leash go so u can go ride. so many more things that follow these few examples but to long to list, if u can read this and have no true connection to it then u have lost why u ever started to begin with!
Old 12-17-2004, 12:37 PM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1Alvin
+1 +1

forgot this type:

.....the ones that think they're king **** god's gift to bikers just because they go to the track and waste money on track days and tires, then play kickstand at the hangouts on the street. I like going to the lot and stunting for FREE!! :YEAH

Torrington eh? I'm from New Milford-lived there for 18 years and winters sucked up there.
ill second that, especailly about the winters
Old 12-17-2004, 12:38 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

i did a wheelie one time. it was cool.

but i think ghostsoldier nailed this one on the head
Old 12-17-2004, 12:56 PM

Eric Whitcomb is an unknown quantity at this point

I do it because I love the feeling I get when I learn a new trick, I can look back and name a dozen things I thought were impossible 6 months ago and I'm doing with ease now. Best feeling in the world.

The number one reason I do this is to show off. I love showing off in front of as many people as possible.
Old 12-17-2004, 12:57 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

For Me Its Cuz I Need To Fill My Adrenaline. And This Is The Safest Sport To Do It In. Rather Than Sky Diving, Which Im Donig In Spring, Bungee Jumping Etc. I Luv It And Will Neva Leave It. I NEED TO CONSTANTLY BE SCARING MY SELF OR PUSHING MY SELF.

Last edited by Z-UNIT; 12-17-2004 at 12:57 PM. Reason: ASDF
Old 12-17-2004, 02:50 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

if anyone says they dont do it to show off then there wrong haha.

I LOVE the reactions of other ppl on the road. Constantly kids asking to see a wheelie or something and pull one up not even a big long one yet they still think its the greatest thing in the world.

Kids with there faces plastered to the windows in awe is definalty priceless
Old 12-17-2004, 03:24 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

to me is represents freedom

when i stunt i don't think about bills, problems, work, etc. everything just fades. it's just me and my bike
Old 12-17-2004, 03:29 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

to me stunting just gets me away from everything that goes on in everday life.....all the problems and whatnot...i also love wheelie for lil kids cause they think its the most incredible thing......and last but not least i love to impress myself, not so much every1 else, but wheni can nail i trick i never thaought i would be able tp do it makes me feel great
Old 12-17-2004, 03:31 PM

WheelieKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bahamaspete
One day I stopped in front of a school's playfield to answer my cell phone, a group of mabye 6 graders ran to fence and screamed "pop it", "float it" so I asked them, pop it or float it, which one? The ring leader silenced all the others and said float it. I pulled off in the air and went arround a curve leaving them all in awe!!!
I must say I do it for the Love and for the kids reaction!!
He does it for the children!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

i stunt because: Racing is gay, having a pretty showbike is just as gay,unless you got mad bread, and if i did have a showbike it would be stunted as well............what else is there to do with a sportbike?
Old 12-17-2004, 06:11 PM

Arctic Attack is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3
Its not about the fame or the fortune to most of us, its about the friday night drives to god knows where to ride and hang with friends all weekend. Its bout meeting people u have no background with what so ever, and making life long friends out of it. Its about an underground movement that makes us superheros to the weakhearted and psycos to the norms of socity. Its about the arguing on SL for no reason,B-dubs, and ghetto wheelies, tips to canada with no taillight and paper plates to see if u can make it through customs. Its about the hours of shooting video and editing it with friends, so in the end u can show to friends and family and watch in disgust that u took a $10,000 machine and do things to it that we not ment to be done, talking ur friends Girlfriend into letting his leash go so u can go ride. so many more things that follow these few examples but to long to list, if u can read this and have no true connection to it then u have lost why u ever started to begin with!
That's about it,,,,,,,
Old 12-17-2004, 06:40 PM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Arctic Attack
That's about it,,,,,,,

well said ghost rider

the main reason to stunt is cause it kicks ***

i
Old 12-17-2004, 07:06 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my first 929 on a wednesday and that following saturday I went to one of the hangouts in Houston and met some guys from where I lived. There was at least 150 bikes, those from the area know where I'm talking about. I met with those guys the next day and watched this cat named Buck (tattoo artist) pass me up on a wheelie on a zx9 and proceed to ride it for another 3-4 miles and I was hooked. I'm the oldest of that group of guys and the only one riding still. It's a crazy life that we're living, but I don't know no other way.........Later........Insanecycles, Hooligans 4 life.......
What's up P. A ..............Free Pimp C...........
Old 12-17-2004, 07:24 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3
this is the **** i'm talking about, i thougt i was the only one out there that was crazy? i just got home from work its 28 outside i'm dressed like i'm going snowmobiling, no no no i'm heading to my spot to ride my gotto bike,my wife knows theres no chance of any loving tonight.but i will stay warm.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:04 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
this is the **** i'm talking about, i thougt i was the only one out there that was crazy? i just got home from work its 28 outside i'm dressed like i'm going snowmobiling, no no no i'm heading to my spot to ride my gotto bike,my wife knows theres no chance of any loving tonight.but i will stay warm.
yo i dont have an explaination as to why its just life as i know it. Its for tha same reason im in az right now trying to learn. but i will be in ct in two dayz in that 20 degree weather right next to ya learning from tha master, ha ha
Old 12-17-2004, 10:08 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ford
to me is represents freedom

when i stunt i don't think about bills, problems, work, etc. everything just fades. it's just me and my bike
i second that...and and i love seeing the looks on peeps faces. they just stand there in awe :YEAH
Old 12-18-2004, 08:31 AM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

I do it for the rush, and having the time of my life. Screw what other people think, people who do it to show off... fanboys are for *******.
Old 12-19-2004, 03:19 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

it's all about our number one fans ''da kiddies'' :YEAH