whast craking playa ,playa

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 07:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
whast craking playa ,playa

so you going to stunwars this year, im looking forward to gettin down and doing some wigexploding this year with you,had a good time last year riding and chattn ill be in attendance with the teacher so it should be fun
saw some pics of your new paint **** looks on point im bout to spray mine in the next couple of weeks with something house of color . i thinkim going with a silver/black mettallic base,with some graffiti style zannmann graphics with a dark kandy green with lots of clear on it.
im also powdre coating the frame . its bling bitch
see you there.
mike
Old 12-17-2004, 11:16 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whast craking playa ,playa

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
so you going to stunwars this year, im looking forward to gettin down and doing some wigexploding this year with you,had a good time last year riding and chattn ill be in attendance with the teacher so it should be fun
saw some pics of your new paint **** looks on point im bout to spray mine in the next couple of weeks with something house of color . i thinkim going with a silver/black mettallic base,with some graffiti style zannmann graphics with a dark kandy green with lots of clear on it.
im also powdre coating the frame . its bling bitch
see you there.
mike
hell yea....im plannin on goin but well see how my money is you know.....if i do then there is goin to be some serious wigg peelin goin on for shizzle

yea paint is almost done, i cant wait to see it scott is ****in awesome and he said hes wildin out on this o i can wait to see what hes got goin on

yea aint nothin like destroyin a beautiful bike, i just cant wait to hit the streets and hustle some **** talkin chumps round here you know.....i know you got them, those **** that chill in front of starbucks with their pretty as bikes talkin about how far they did this and that.....i really just wanna hurt some feelings

YA EARD ME
Old 12-17-2004, 12:47 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Merk
hell yea....im plannin on goin but well see how my money is you know.....if i do then there is goin to be some serious wigg peelin goin on for shizzle

yea paint is almost done, i cant wait to see it scott is ****in awesome and he said hes wildin out on this o i can wait to see what hes got goin on

yea aint nothin like destroyin a beautiful bike, i just cant wait to hit the streets and hustle some **** talkin chumps round here you know.....i know you got them, those **** that chill in front of starbucks with their pretty as bikes talkin about how far they did this and that.....i really just wanna hurt some feelings

YA EARD ME

YOU GOTTA COME HIT THE STREETS WITH US THIS YEAR. its all about the **** hating on sprockets....as they tell stories of "12've ing" down the eway. ohhhhh, im all excited alreay
Old 12-17-2004, 01:13 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Eric-
YOU GOTTA COME HIT THE STREETS WITH US THIS YEAR. its all about the **** hating on sprockets....as they tell stories of "12've ing" down the eway. ohhhhh, im all excited alreay
ive been hittin the streets...since nobody wanna call me ive been reppin that **** solo....but id be honored to ride with THE independent freestyle sportbike team
Old 12-17-2004, 07:11 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Merk
ive been hittin the streets...since nobody wanna call me ive been reppin that **** solo....but id be honored to ride with THE independent freestyle sportbike team

oh no, you got that **** flipped pimp...we'd be extatic to be graced by the presence of THE MERK, and his motorcycle. posing in front of starbucks will never be the same.
Old 12-18-2004, 02:53 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

i just cant wait to hit the streets and hustle some **** talkin chumps round here you know.....i know you got them, those **** that chill in front of starbucks with their pretty as bikes talkin about how far they did this and that.....i really just wanna hurt some feelings

YA EARD ME[/QUOTE]

hell yah best part about stuntin. merk you goin to lakeland during bike week this feb/march