FTP!!! bull shit i tell ya

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 05:53 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
FTP!!! bull **** i tell ya

Well... made it all season without gettin a single ticket but today... well... today wasnt my day

Started off with decent wheelies and just enjoying out riding still. After some S curves i look behind me (no mirrors now after my recent loop) and see a cop im thinkin right away ****.... look at my speedo and it says 45 in a 35 then sure enough after im commin to a stop light he red lights me.

Says i was speeding and proceeds to walk around my bike saying "your back tire is unsafe" which it is bald. And i tell him theres no point in spending 110 bux on a new rear tire to have it sit in my back shed. He still says its illegal and **** and notices the zipties/scratches on the bike and can tell ive been ****in around lol.

Hes cool about it though so he lets me go with a $65 dollar speeding ticket. So he was cool and we talked about riding for a few and he let me on my way. Well i didnt wanna go home right away cause i just got out riding like 15 min ago. So i continue to ride around/**** around some more. Then decide to call it quits and go home.

Made it about 1/4 of the way home when a truck honks at me so i look over then look behind me to see 2 cops with there cherries goin WTF!!. I look at my speedo and im not even speedin or nuttin so i pull over and at this point im pretty pissed off.

This cop starts goin throught he same routine as the last saying how my bikes illegal cause the tire is worn and has no mirrors. So im like **** this im tired of answering questions so i said i was just pulled over about a half hour ago for speeding. So he goes and calls it in, The guy that pulled me over and gave me a break comes over and starts freakin out.

Turns out a ****in off duty cop was behind me on a road when i was side skitchen (mother fockers) and he called me in. So the cop starts goin on about how i have a death wish and this and that and how he cut me a big break and told me to take it home (which he didnt). Then he tells me im loosing my license and im gettin my bike towed!! Im like what can i atleast call a buddy with a truck. Hes proceeds with No your done. Then 10 min later says i can call a friend with a truck.

Comes back out and lectures me how im goin to kill myself or someone else and to keep it off the streets. I agree with him (cause im polite) and i just wanted to say so bad to give us a spot to go and it'd be a done deal, but whatever.

So i now have 3 ****in tickets sittin infront of me, 1 for speeding, 1 for a care required, and last but not least Equipment violation. total of $175 WTF!!!! . And its just fantastic that im in between jobs and have a total of 400 bux to my name FTP!!!

Oh and after the bacon left i just rode my f'in bike home
Old 12-14-2004, 06:19 PM

Hajinomoto1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP!!! bull **** i tell ya

dude that sux...

I dunno about about where your from, but in CA I believe all you need is a LEO sig on that fix-it ticket. And be done with it.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:34 PM

madball is an unknown quantity at this point

got court in about a half hour for some wheely **** from about 4 months ago. imprudent speed for hangin wheelies in the rain on a 2-laner
Old 12-14-2004, 06:46 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

your LUCKY dude...ive got so many tickets i done even feel like listing them...FTP for life!
Old 12-14-2004, 08:14 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by doodle13245
your LUCKY dude...ive got so many tickets i done even feel like listing them...FTP for life!
come on. go for it.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

That SUCKS!!!!

I hope you learned your leson take the plate off....

LOL j/k
Old 12-14-2004, 08:37 PM

this summer ive had...a 45 in a 35,89 in a 40,careless and inprudent,a second careless and imprudent,a wired on plate ticket,a second wired on plate ticket,a ticket for being out after dark with a permit,ticket for not signaling lane change,and one for running an empty redlight in the city,ive only ran from them a few times,im on traffic probation right now,so i fold my plate before i do ****...
Old 12-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

I was arrested for doing...

SCHFIDDY FIVE IN A FIDDY FO!!

Old 12-14-2004, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
I was arrested for doing...

SCHFIDDY FIVE IN A FIDDY FO!!

i never got arrested this summer but i prolly spent about 4 hours pulled over and an hour in the back of cop cars banging my helmet on the window
Old 12-14-2004, 09:19 PM

this summer ive had...a 45 in a 35,89 in a 40,careless and inprudent,a second careless and imprudent,a wired on plate ticket,a second wired on plate ticket,a ticket for being out after dark with a permit,ticket for not signaling lane change,and one for running an empty redlight in the city,ive only ran from them a few times,im on traffic probation right now,so i fold my plate before i do ****...

not bad dude. the most recent thing i think ive had was not have up to date insurance... i had insurance, the card was just expired. (took care of that, no money lost) and right now im fighting a curfew ticket i got months apon months ago. its bullshit. supprisingly i havent gotten any speeding tickets, C and I tickets, or arrested.... yet!

but the curfew ticket is stupid. i was sitting in my brothers car with a friend when the po comes rollin up with all his lights on and the highs just blowin into the car. im just like WTF is going on, then he starts giving me **** about curfew and yea. its pretty gay... time to call the ACLU
Old 12-14-2004, 09:20 PM

i never got arrested this summer but i prolly spent about 4 hours pulled over and an hour in the back of cop cars banging my helmet on the window
yea ive spent plently of time pulled over while the *** went over every single peice on my bike makin sure it was legal. **** THE POLICE!
Old 12-14-2004, 09:32 PM

shft600 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't get it..can a cop actually arrest you if they catch you wheelie'ing? I thought it was just a normal traffic ticket. Or did you have lots of points on your record already?
Old 12-14-2004, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by shft600
i don't get it..can a cop actually arrest you if they catch you wheelie'ing? I thought it was just a normal traffic ticket. Or did you have lots of points on your record already?
i have ZERO points. he said that 'reclas rendagerment' is a felony.
he never said anything about it being a C and I ticket.

Where im from the police are soo lazy they wouldnt have arrested me ne ways, their afarid of paperwork. (jelly donuts are kinda messy )
Old 12-14-2004, 10:18 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

every time i see the lights i grab gears til they are gone lil tip
Old 12-14-2004, 10:22 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

jus wait till next year. Now they know whats up in your town and they are gonna give you hell every chance they get. can't run cause its a small town and they'll find where u live. Find a lot and do u best to keep it there. Thats what i have to do when i'm at home.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

In my town, that single 10 mph speeding ticket would have racked you 180 bucks. Not to mention the 90 dollar fix it ticket and the other would have been a wreckless and it would have been my *** in the can. Cops don't play around here. The off duty would have followed me till he ran out of gas or I got pulled over. Then been there to give his story. Gotta watch your *** man. You made it out easy! trust me!
Old 12-14-2004, 10:40 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been wicked lucky for the past 7 months. Got my permit in april, started riding may first, and I've been pulled over 6 times since then, and kicked out of the college parking lot for little 25 mph wheelies a few times. 4 time on the bike and pulled over twice in the car, all of it was for speeding but every time I've just gotten a verbal warnings. I got a 53 in a 30 and he let me off, I was sure I was dead.

I think the big thing is just be polite, that and as soon as you see the clues pull right over, they don't like waiting. As soon as you pull over turn it off, take the key out and drop it on the ground beside you, they like to blue light bikes just to see if they'll run, once you prove you won't they are a lot happier.
DON'T reach into your pocket to get your license, wait until they come up and say hi and ask for it, then tell them it's in your front right pocket, they like knowing what's going on. When they ask for registration tell the it's under the seat, and ask if you can get off the bike to get it. If you do ANYTHING that surprises them they get anxious.
This has worked everytime with me, I'm in college majoring in Criminal Justice to eventually become a cop. I know a few prof's that are cops and I've talked to them about this, this is exactly what they told me to do. Don't do anything they don't expect, ask for permission to do everything, and be very respectful of their authority.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:57 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i was definatly polite by all means it just pissed me off that i was pulled over twice.

He warned me about next season how they aint goin to tolorate anything on the streets and that we should find a lot. Which i will hold against them next season for sure.

I wanted to run but when you have 2 cops right on your *** its not worth it esspeacialy in my small town. The cop told me that the other officer was goin to come to my house and arrest me tomarrow (which i though was bs) arrest me for skitching? come now
Old 12-14-2004, 11:07 PM

fmxchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that blows, I got a wreckless op this summer doing a 75 mph wheelie in 55. That cost me 500.00 and probation, FOLD THE PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 11:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ishc54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FooFighters203
i have ZERO points. he said that 'reclas rendagerment' is a felony.
he never said anything about it being a C and I ticket.

Where im from the police are soo lazy they wouldnt have arrested me ne ways, their afarid of paperwork. (jelly donuts are kinda messy )

Yeah .. bealieve that **** SON.. .i know for a FACT that COppell cops dont play around... LOL at ur curfew ticket.. and here u are acting all badass... lol

Quick Reply: FTP!!! bull shit i tell ya