FTP!!! bull shit i tell ya

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 04:06 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP!!! bull **** i tell ya

Originally Posted by NovaMan
so does anyone know where i can get some freakin mirrors for my F2.

I absolutally HATE the stock ones there so fricken big and ugly. Id like mirrors like the newer bikes have the small more stylish type. I do still plan to ride the streets FTP! I just wanna have mirrors so i dont get this BS again. Cant believe the dick wouldnt let me ride it home and wanted to tow me cause i had no mirrors and a bald rear tire. This lady cop was all talkin to me like she knew things about bikes and i just got an additude with her because she was trying to say that my bald 208 was dangerous. So i just told her ive been out in ice and much colder weather than this and ive gotten 0 problems from the tire so this aint ****. And she shut up and went back to her cruiser.

Im still lucky that the guy that pulled me over the first time (then showed up again) rode because he still cut me some slack and was still pretty cool about stuff. He said hes seen the videos and he knows where i got my ideas from and he knows that the bike is stable when doing those kinda tricks but not to do it on "his" streets. But when next season rolls around and cops roll in on us in a lot or non traveled public rode there goin to hear from me about keepin it off the streets. FTP

I cut the rubber crap off the posts on the my mirros. Then painted the rods black. Looks tons better. Mirrors aren't required in nebraska but i use mine all the time so i kinda like haven em.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:32 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

would F3 mirrors fit on F2's?

theres alot more options for F3's then F2's usually
Old 12-16-2004, 12:09 AM

f3joel is an unknown quantity at this point

it's the same mirror pimp.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:27 AM

yeah i kinda figured after i posted beings most everything is the same on these F2/F3's. That'll help in my search of small none gay looking mirrors haha.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:33 AM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fmxchris
Dude that blows, I got a wreckless op this summer doing a 75 mph wheelie in 55. That cost me 500.00 and probation, FOLD THE PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just blow tires off till you cant read the plate and it splits in half, cops love that ****. Oh yeah, then mount it upside down with zip ties so it flaps in the wind. No one will ever call your plate in again
Old 12-16-2004, 10:35 AM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Give it up man, it's time to chuck the mirrors, stomp the tank in(or do bisquite eaters till it dents itself) And stunt the **** out of the F2
Old 12-16-2004, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pflepnuts
Give it up man, it's time to chuck the mirrors, stomp the tank in(or do bisquite eaters till it dents itself) And stunt the **** out of the F2

Hahah but i love riding my bike just as much as i do stunting it.

it will get a dented tank, 12 bar, and cage. But i still wanna be able to ride around on the streets without gettin pulled over for BS reasons like this last time. Still pissed off cause i only have like 150 bux to last me till i find a new f'in job :bullshit
Old 12-17-2004, 07:29 PM

zx9rash is an unknown quantity at this point

velcro on the plate comes off quick !! only used it once but it was def worth it already uninsurable with my cdl
Old 12-17-2004, 10:50 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

FTP story of the day,well i was out on 370 near earth city exit rollin a nice 3rd gear stand up (yes i clutched it you co(ksuckas) haha anyway i look over midwheelie and see a cop with his lights on pointing at me to pull over...i was like fuuuuck,no licence,on probation and caught riding a highway wheelie...well he was cool after running my **** he said not to let him catch me out there again,i shook his hand and left...its rare you get a good one but i did finally...and i didnt run because my bikes geared way too high and on an open highway he would of had me,plus he didnt light me up til he got my plate number..
Old 12-18-2004, 12:06 AM

Dragnlikeapimp is an unknown quantity at this point

Well wehere i live we have the most cops per square mile on duty ond nothing hapopens in my town so riding in a parkin lot we had 5 cops show up. aall the bikes were parked except my buddy and i were doin 2 up **** on his 4 wheeler. i was on the front end facing him sitting on top of the front fairing no handed while he was wheeling no handed right as the cop pulls in i look up to see her behind us. i told my friend so we set it down and rode over to her. she was cool the first thing shr sys ids ill pretend i didnt see that but i need everyones id to taske it down cuz we were tresspassing so if we get caught there again were fuked. then the other 4 cops showed up as she was writing down our info and they start eying my bike which was the worst one. my tire was bald no left peg and the shifter is just the shaft no peg. 12 bar zipties holoding it together duct tape holding the rag on the tank cuz theres a hole in it and fog lights for headlights. so i got my lisence back threw on my helmet walked over to the cop lookin at my bike and just said ya im getting a new tire sometime soo hopped on and peaced before they could say anything. oh ya i had a devil pipe on it which is nice and obnoxious so once i got a few streets away i rode a nice couple gear wheelie for them to hear.