FTP!!! bull shit i tell ya

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 11:39 PM

Ecentrik is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP!!! bull **** i tell ya

dan man.. in arlington I asked 2 cops @ some fastfood place and when I got pulled over 2 times in pantego and 2 in arlington.. both were like OMG WERE ARRESTING U FOR DOING ANYTHING BUT SITTING.. i still skitch all the time. also i wheelied in front of pantego and almost got arrested FTP FOOS!!! hah
Old 12-14-2004, 11:46 PM

QuickSilverBusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Sucks that you guys aren't in Vegas. We have this lawyer out here who used to ride. Whenever you get a speeding ticket you just bring it to his office. You give the ticket and $30 to his secratery and your on your way. You don't hear another word about it. You don't have to call the court or anything. The coolest part is you don't even need to know him. My buddy and I were talkin' about how he got a speeding ticket at this cycle place out here, the owner gave us the guys number, and everything happened EXACTLY like they said it would. It's awesome...
Old 12-14-2004, 11:51 PM

f3joel is an unknown quantity at this point

state trooper pulls me over 9-11-03 tickets me for wreckless driving, speeding, no proof of registration or insurance (no wheelies or anything he says he paced me at 77 in a 30 thru some twistys, i might have been goin that fast but he couldn't have paced me)... one week later another state trooper 62 in a 45 about a month later careless for wheeling. if i get another ticket in the next 8 months i can't drive my bike or truck for a year. yeah FTP
Old 12-14-2004, 11:56 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ishc54
Yeah .. bealieve that **** SON.. .i know for a FACT that COppell cops dont play around... LOL at ur curfew ticket.. and here u are acting all badass... lol

when was i ever trying to act like a badass... i run from the police when im on my bike when ever its possiable (i.e. near a highway) but when im sitting in my brothers honda CRV (which tops out at 100) i didnt really have ne where to go.

Ish why you gotta be so mean man, i just wanna be your friend
Old 12-15-2004, 12:06 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

me and a friend got pulled over on the 50's sunday night and our other buddy got away on a 50 and we got $112.50 ticket for riding a atv on a sidewalk a 3 point ticket

if i was not on the 50 i would have ran from the

F T P
Old 12-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Got2josh
As soon as you pull over turn it off, take the key out and drop it on the ground beside you, they like to blue light bikes just to see if they'll run, once you prove you won't they are a lot happier.
DON'T reach into your pocket to get your license, wait until they come up and say hi and ask for it, then tell them it's in your front right pocket, they like knowing what's going on. When they ask for registration tell the it's under the seat, and ask if you can get off the bike to get it. If you do ANYTHING that surprises them they get anxious.
This has worked everytime with me, I'm in college majoring in Criminal Justice to eventually become a cop. I know a few prof's that are cops and I've talked to them about this, this is exactly what they told me to do. Don't do anything they don't expect, ask for permission to do everything, and be very respectful of their authority.
I think that's prolly the best advice, aside from running

I figured that if your all buddy buddy with the cop, he'll let ya off.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:37 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suicidl
me and a friend got pulled over on the 50's sunday night and our other buddy got away on a 50 and we got $112.50 ticket for riding a atv on a sidewalk a 3 point ticket

if i was not on the 50 i would have ran from the

F T P
haha...anyone in st.louis area knows lindburg is a pretty busy road and i was going full throttle down lindburg on my pocketbike and a cop tryed to pull me over...haha i kept going til i got to the nearest side street and i was gone ****er couldnt go thru stop signs or on sidewalks
Old 12-15-2004, 12:37 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
I think that's prolly the best advice, aside from running

I figured that if your all buddy buddy with the cop, he'll let ya off.
the that pulled us over on the 50's got mad because i was sitting on it like i was going to run or something on the 50
Old 12-15-2004, 01:01 AM

Magik is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to spend over $1300 total (lawyer, fines, etc) for a simple f****** sit down wheelie. Ever since then ive had fun running, especially after comin back from the Streetfighterz C&I 4 release party... passed a cop goin the same way.... double his speed at least hahaha -fugg em-
Old 12-15-2004, 02:21 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

oh man...I'm probably gonna get busted somehow for karma just for saying this but in my little cow town the cops used to torment me when I first learned how to ride. Then I got pretty sick and whenever I'm actually up in this town I raise hell with those f-ckers. The town is small...speed limits are mostly 25-35 and it's packed w/ drunks tuesday night - saturday night so if I'm not drinking I'll be out doing all kinds of dumb **** right in town. A cop was 3 cars behind me at a 4 way stop in the middle of the bars downtown (2 blocks from my house) and I saw him early so he got some circle wheelies in his face but couldn't get out past the people or cars to do anything about it.
one of many dumb things

So...I sold my truck the other day and am finsihing up one of my project vehicles so all I have is my super illegal stunt bike. I'm out getting some small parts today and comboing and doing coasters pretty much everywhere. I don't think I did more than 2 wheelies where a cop wasn't traveling the other way.

I wonder what they are thinking/plotting? f-ck em! I'm moving in a week...think I'll make it out of here a free man? PS I have a squeaky clean driving record
Old 12-15-2004, 03:17 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

me and some friends were going on a friday ride to the beach and we were doing wheelies on the freeway. We saw this CHP on a motorcycle get on the on ramp and pull over my friend that was up front. The rest of us thought about running but before we could even change lanes. There was 3 more behind us. They boxed us in and moved us into the emergency lane. They teamed up on us. We thought we were soo busted but turned out that they just missed the last set of wheelies we did and they didnt see anything. They went over every little thing they could and gave us all fix it tickets for no mears, no plates, no turn signals... They later told us that people were calling the police and reporting us. It was my 1st ticket. Thank god, it wont go on my record. Out here a wheelie is a misdamenor. It is considered speed contest and reckless. You go to jail they take your bike to impound and you get a fatty fine to pay. Didnt stop us though. Once we got to Pacific Coast Highway we were doing it all over again. We had to run about 2 more times that day.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:31 AM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NovaMan
oh i was definatly polite by all means it just pissed me off that i was pulled over twice.

He warned me about next season how they aint goin to tolorate anything on the streets and that we should find a lot. Which i will hold against them next season for sure.

I wanted to run but when you have 2 cops right on your *** its not worth it esspeacialy in my small town. The cop told me that the other officer was goin to come to my house and arrest me tomarrow (which i though was bs) arrest me for skitching? come now
dude cops in little towns are bored! ever seen super troopers? I know for a fact that that is how it is in real life... to a degree. They sit around and think of stuff to do. Thats why in cities (ie where i am now) you can get away with stuff cause they actually have important things to do, but in little towns some kid doing wheelies will bring 20 cops a flying. And don't worry about the "threat of jail". They won't take u, they are just acting tuff. I had 4... let me repeat... 4 cop cars including a state popo surround me on my.... POCKET BIKE! and while they freaked out on me and told me how dangerous that is and that i could be hit by a car cause they can't see us (while little kids ride by on scooters and bicycles... like they can be seen alot easier) and then threatened me WITH JAIL. For a 20yr w a motorcycle license riding a pocketbike on the street WTF. Find a lot, they have nothing better to do than come after you.

Jon
Old 12-15-2004, 10:51 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

so does anyone know where i can get some freakin mirrors for my F2.

I absolutally HATE the stock ones there so fricken big and ugly. Id like mirrors like the newer bikes have the small more stylish type. I do still plan to ride the streets FTP! I just wanna have mirrors so i dont get this BS again. Cant believe the dick wouldnt let me ride it home and wanted to tow me cause i had no mirrors and a bald rear tire. This lady cop was all talkin to me like she knew things about bikes and i just got an additude with her because she was trying to say that my bald 208 was dangerous. So i just told her ive been out in ice and much colder weather than this and ive gotten 0 problems from the tire so this aint ****. And she shut up and went back to her cruiser.

Im still lucky that the guy that pulled me over the first time (then showed up again) rode because he still cut me some slack and was still pretty cool about stuff. He said hes seen the videos and he knows where i got my ideas from and he knows that the bike is stable when doing those kinda tricks but not to do it on "his" streets. But when next season rolls around and cops roll in on us in a lot or non traveled public rode there goin to hear from me about keepin it off the streets. FTP
Old 12-15-2004, 11:04 AM

1000DollaBill is an unknown quantity at this point

fu(K mirrors. go to meijers and buy a rearview mirror for a bicycle. only need one to be legal.

Old 12-15-2004, 11:42 AM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1000DollaBill
fu(K mirrors. go to meijers and buy a rearview mirror for a bicycle. only need one to be legal.

i only had one mirror for almost 2 months. it makes your bike look really stupid. it broke off when a jackass kid sit on my bike and tipped it over. were having to take the fugger to court cuz he wont pay for any of the damages. (he tipped it over before i had sliders... so alot of **** was fugged up)
Old 12-15-2004, 12:33 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

i find out tomorrow whether I lose my license or go to jail...

Old 12-15-2004, 01:02 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

i lost my license in 3 states and i never even got it , running is the best solution o ya ftp
Old 12-15-2004, 02:39 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah im still on my permit FTP lol!

although i do need to get my license in Jan.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:11 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

i need to get my license too, so far i've been pulkled over like 6x, 1 time cop said he heard me speed LOL, got called in for being on 1 wheel for more than a mile and got called in, 1 wheely infront of a cop.. was a dare, um supposedly "out ran 2 cops" i don't remember this one i think they were lying, other cops just pulled me over to bust my ***** but no tickets go figure lol. they just like to bust ***** so FTP anyways
Old 12-15-2004, 03:57 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder how it would go over w/ the cops if you were lit up rolled out and were caught..... at your house or something later.... "ummm I don't have mirrors and I ride really fast and really well...not my fault your bitch *** can't keep up "

those would be my final words as I put my hands out for cuffing

Quick Reply: FTP!!! bull shit i tell ya