who thinks this sport is going to fizzle out?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 08:25 PM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who thinks this sport is going to fizzle out?

Originally Posted by doodle13245
what the hell are you talking about? i never said that stunting hasnt been around for a long time...every ****ing post you make is ignorant..and when you dont have **** to be ignorant about you make something up...get off that 50,get off drugs and get a life you loser...90% of the people on stuntlife will agree your a ***.

uh oh.............Robbies gonna fu(k u up

Old 12-12-2004, 08:30 PM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ecentrik
really.. i don't care if it goes mainstream or not I will always stunt.....
haha, you nailed it on that one. that's exactly how i see things.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:35 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Pflepnuts
uh oh.............Robbies gonna fu(k u up

i just crack up with the **** he say's...its all ...well whatever...
id rather we all stay on the subject at hand...its semi interesting to see what people have to say.....its just funny when kids say its new...maybe cuz there 15-17 of course he is going to come back and say something stupid again...w/e i use this ignore botton well..
Old 12-12-2004, 08:38 PM

Lolololololol.........
Old 12-12-2004, 08:46 PM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbie
i just crack up with the **** he say's...its all ...well whatever...
id rather we all stay on the subject at hand...its semi interesting to see what people have to say.....its just funny when kids say its new...maybe cuz there 15-17 of course he is going to come back and say something stupid again...w/e i use this ignore botton well..
I know exactly what your sayin

But back to the matter at hand, STUNTING WILL NEVER "fizzle out"
Old 12-12-2004, 11:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Entertianing the general public is easy, do a burnout a fast wheelie and stand on the tank, they are easily impressesed. Now to entertain the people who are coming to a stunt show is harder, most of them can do a fast wheelie burnout and a christ. I learned that **** in a month! It's all about what show you are doing and ride accordingly. When your doing a show at event where the people in the crowd know nothin about stunting it's way easier, you do the old school ****, fast burnout's, christ's, fast highchairs not 5mph, some fast combo's jumping to the tank, skitching off the side and the back.. You skitch off the side off your bike down a main street and people will wig the *** out and think your gonna die versus a 5mph wheelie they wont even look twice. Obviously going to stuntwars and doing that **** aint gonna fly. Those people want to see the **** that took you 6 months in the parking lot late at night to finally get down, the tricks that take serious dedication to the sport to ever be able to accomplish. Circles might be boring to some but to those who are into this sport as a fan and find it entertaining to watch some guy's practice all day, you know the ones that are standing on the sidelines everytime you go to the spot, they are always there! They dont have the time, skills or dedication to go thru 5 bikes to learn that ****. Those are the people that make this sport grown and who will support it for years to come, like the 5,000 people who show up to stuntwars or the 20,000 who show up to the world championship's. The sport is growing and wont fizzle out, this **** aint shovel racing, its fukinstuntinwiggsplittinshit!!!
serving it up
Old 12-13-2004, 06:34 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember back in the day when peeps where stackin 180's let alone circles? Then not to long later the circle hit.I cant think who posted it up but it was along the lines of "how long till fig 8's happen". Well my point is the sport will only stop if peeps stop stuntin.Now can you see that happen'in? Did not think so. Its like say'in hey lets stop doing science because I dont think we will find anything else out.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:17 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

ST has been doing shows for 5 years. Every year it gets easyer to book shows. Ride safe put on a good show and be responsible for the sport and it will grow.
One show we booked was a fund raiser for a Motorcycle Saftey cource!!!
If it don't make it to gravity games or other main stream media it will still grow underground. I truley love both the mainstream shows and the underground juice!
Old 12-13-2004, 10:31 AM

WRooster250F is an unknown quantity at this point

I ride because its what i love to do. this chit costs me alot of money and alot of arguing with the female. I could care less if the sport fizzles out. My skillz lack and if the sport is less popular the average joe blow might think i'm the 21st century' evil knievel. As long as Serving It Up is on the market this sport will continue to grow.
Old 12-13-2004, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by WRooster250F
I ride because its what i love to do......
that's what it's all about man. :YEAH
Old 12-13-2004, 01:58 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't get me wrong as hard as circles are they are impressive don't doubt that. Ultimately for this "sport" to go "mainstream" the general public must be entertained, as that is who watches these types of event on television and buys the tickets to these events along with every single piece of merchandise assosiated with those said characters or performers.

You're wrong if you think this sport is going to "fizzle out" fine by me if you think that. Go ahead sell your bike, give up, throw in the towel you won't be missed. Make it easier for everyone else to get ahead. It will happen and it will happen so fast you'll wonder why you weren't included. And while your sitting there pondering that as well; you'll have missed your oppourtunity to make any of the work you've done worth it.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:13 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

For me its all about the stunt day where you and the boys hookup and spend the entire day learning new shiat! By the end of the day you usually have learned something new, had a bunch of fun and got to hang out with the crew...
The other part is when you are out at the spot practicing by yourself and someone drives or walks by who has never seen this before and they just ****in freak out at what they are seeing. That is cool as well...Makes you remember that this really is something different and unique. Makes me remember that feeling when I saw my first highway wheelie and just couldnt believe what I was seeing....

The day the fun stops is the day my bike doesnt make it out of the garage..

Cheers

SK
Old 12-13-2004, 02:31 PM

hot magma is a decent person

around here it peaked in 2001/2002 but I don't think it will ever go away, I'm not quitting anytime soon.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:42 PM

5150Pat is an unknown quantity at this point

People wont stop stunting, but it will die out as of crowd pleasing money making. There is no way in hell jumping is going to make it, the bikes cant handle it. You are better off going fmx style. You can do everything on a dirtbike that you can on a sportbike, but dirtbikes can also jump and the tricks are far more versatile. This sport will die then come back then die then come back and so on. Stunting is way easy, anybody with the will to do it can. There is not as much ***** but skill and strength with this sport making it not a continuing crowd pleaser. Stuff like fmx is 10 times more death defying, and u see them doing circle and coasters too. I love to stunt for myself, so I always will but it wont ever become a big thing.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:52 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

nobody here rides because they have to, or see money in the future, we all started it because we LOVE IT. where it goes who cares we're all gonna keep riding/stunting anyways cuz there is always new **** to learn. and it feels good when we finally learn new stunts. like schwartz said it may not be mainstream but it will never die.. will always grow underground cuz its what we love.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had been a rider for all of 2 months. And never saw a wheelie in my life. Not one. I knew you could do them, but never saw it. Comming back from a ride with my friend... I passed a guy on a gixxer. He bounced up a standup wheelie... and we both **** our pants. We thought it was the coolest thing on earth. We came home and started flipping out to our friends "DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! HE WAS LIKE VRRRRRROOOOMMM AND IT CAME UP AND HE WAS LIKE.. AND LIKE AND i WAS LIKE AND WE WENT AND IT WAS AND WOOOOOOW! SOOO COOL!".... and it was just... a .... wheelie. I had never heard of stuntlife. I had never heard of "stunting" I didn't know you could go in a circle, or sit on the tank. Spreaders never even entered my mind as a feasable thing on a bike. And because there are more people like me out there, because there will always be the new guy with the bike who's never seen it. This... whatever you want to call it, will never go away. More people will find out about it. Yes, it might even go mainstream. But that won't matter. Cause I will still be fascinated with it. I don't know anyone else who sits behind there computer and watches stunt videos. I work at walmart... and talked one of my friends into putting my C&I4 into the one dvd player on a big screen. and I sat there, on my lunch break and watched it. I had over 50 people standing around this TV whiggin out. Askin me where the movie was, they wanted to buy it. Sayin "I didn't know you could do that!" THATS INSANE!". So no, it's not going to die. and the more people that find out about it, them more it will grow. Am I gonna hate it cause everyone and their mother does it? Nope, everyone and their mother skateboards now. It's still popular. Because there are still those guys who are really good. and everyone wants to be that good, so they keep trying. and then everyone gets better. it's a matter of progression, and progressing is exactly what this sport will do. Sorry for the Novel
Old 12-13-2004, 09:28 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

ur info is very important...some dont even know it.....
i remember ur exact feeling but it was long b4 stuntlife ever exsisted, **** it was even b4 the internet im so fuggin old...lol

bottom line...wheelies make peolpe happy...not everyone...but enuff.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:56 PM

BILL50 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is deffinitly not gonna fizzle out cuz its the younger people that are gonna change it up.younger stunnas aint scared of nuttin.we dont care this **** is what we live for :YEAH
Old 12-14-2004, 01:21 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 900rrobby
i dont believe that it will. but i do think someone needs to come up with some new tricks. every video i see nowadays is circles, circles and some more circles. we need to come up with some new tricks.....

post up what you think would be cool to see in a trick!

lets see what everyone thinks and see where this thread takes the minds of the stunters!!!
NO MORE CIRCLES AT SHOW'S AND COMP'S PLEASE LEAVE THE CIRCLES AT HOME!!THE CROWD REALLY LOSES INTEREST FAST WHEN THEY GO PAST 4-5
Old 12-14-2004, 01:25 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

not at comps?? why, cuz u cant do them

Quick Reply: who thinks this sport is going to fizzle out?