Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 09:39 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

I dont know anything about the tickets and what not...but I just saw this!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...=1#post1297727
Old 01-03-2005, 10:08 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
well today jbad pmed me and told me he had the flyers for us to hang up. i just need to know how many tickets we can get or whatever and where yall would like them...ex: what parts of town etc.

i also saw a billboard today with the event posted on it. it was in dickinson on hwy 3 for all u houston people that wanna see it or whatever.
We are from Arkansas.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:03 AM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to post up all the final **** on a new thread by tomorrow night. It will either be by me (PiNkY) or L.S.LUNATIC. That's my teammate. But we need to have a rough estimate on how many people will show up. It cost to have paramedics on duty just need to see if we can afford them first. thanks
Old 01-04-2005, 12:21 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

well for sure me and about 5 others will be there...atleast 5...maybe even 10. only about hmm 3-5 will be stunting. are quads ok? i have a kfx 400. all info is great.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:31 AM

L.S.LUNATIC is an unknown quantity at this point

well for sure me and about 5 others will be there...atleast 5...maybe even 10. only about hmm 3-5 will be stunting. are quads ok? i have a kfx 400. all info is great.

quads aren't a problem and depending on how many show. we'll see about setting an area aside for just quads should be able to give you a definite answer by the end of the week
Old 01-04-2005, 03:08 AM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

quads are for fgts, are where its at
Old 01-04-2005, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by mekrew
quads are for fgts, are where its at
Dat wuz wude!!
Old 01-04-2005, 01:00 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

mekrew is a fgt. he likes little boys just like michael jackson. his favorite salad dressing is neverland ranch like mccauly caulkin. lol

thats cool. hopefully im not the only person on a quad out there. if i am...i prolly wont even unload it.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

hopefully im not the only person on a quad out there. if i am...i prolly wont even unload it.

UM... ..er....cool.

-kane
Old 01-04-2005, 04:43 PM

jbleezze is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to houston my fellow stuntriders !!!!!!!!!!!!!! man its on greg i say we kick po-chops *** talkin about our "little"bikes like that !!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 04:56 PM

ill just point at him and say .. "i have a big bike u dont" and clutch it up on his ***
Old 01-04-2005, 04:59 PM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point

ill just point at him and say .. "i have a big bike u dont" and clutch it up on his ***
.....good ****
Old 01-04-2005, 06:24 PM

soon my friend...very soon ill have my 954 and jason will still have that pos s10 he just got ahha
Old 01-04-2005, 08:42 PM

Someone can be cool and come pull our inclosed from Arkansas to Houston. Just an idea. It sounded cool to me!! GOT DIESEL!!
Old 01-05-2005, 02:26 AM

so did everyone order there tickets?
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho....php?p=1297727

will i need to get the tickets with pitpass cause i wanna kick it with everyone before the event ?
Old 01-05-2005, 04:50 AM

Millennium Man is an unknown quantity at this point

MAN...all of this sounds so exciting.
...CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'll be doing some video taping if anyone is interested!
E-Mail me for details!
mdmphoto@houston.rr.com
I have a Jeep Wrangler, so I'll have the top off to do some Freeway stuff.

Also for all of the Out-Of-Towners (or anyone, really)...I'm really looking to get a Gixxer '03 1000.
If you or any of your friends are looking to sell one...I AM VERY INTERESTED!!!

See Post for details...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106421
Old 01-05-2005, 10:36 AM

jbleezze is an unknown quantity at this point

po chop what you know about that new show truck? bagged, body drop, chrome lip with the matchin wheeles sheit! ima have a both at the show just form my truck and my blinged out show fiddy you know how i do, and whats up on the tickets you or greg need to lemmee know somthing
Old 01-05-2005, 01:13 PM

i told greg to order us some yesterday. hopefully he got it done, but doubtful knowing how lazy he is anyways, i dont even know who all will be going with us. i know u, me, greg, zack but im not sure who alll will be there. hopefully i can get off kinda early the friday of...but i dunno considering ive only been here 1 1/2 months.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:13 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

***ISUUE HOT OFF THE PRESS*********

the track is saying we need special even insurance?
anyone know where to get this? Farmers, progressive? who?

This might change the pricing of stunting a little

I dont want no one thinking were making money off of this event, were just trying to help everyone come support this stunt
I know alot of ppl want to stunt if they travel for this and only the 8 riders where chosen so we locals wanted to attract some FSX and XSBA crowd (STUNTER CROWD) for support

right now we have about 20 expected riders.. we need more to cover insurance and EMS.. other than that we should be cool

please understand were not for profit... we just want to make things pimp for this BIG EVENT that can TAKE THE SPORT to the next level and have it TELEVISED and have these over the country monthly for others to compete in circuits

LET US KNOW whos attending, what you ride(or plan to stunt)
what area of houston your staying and if your bringing spectators/ friends to the STUNT SPOT......... not the RELIANT EVENT

if we cant get a projection on the attendence, we will not pay the INS up front and have a spot for 3 ppl to divide the cost this will be to ensure its legit/safe/and no one gets thrown in jail or ticketed.

PM ME OR REPOST
WE HAVE ONLY 17 days to line this **** straight
Old 01-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point

lets just all go get drunk at the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??