Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 09:14 PM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

I'm talking to the track guy right now and pretty much were he stands, is were good to go. He's going to call me back in a bit and give me the finer details like if payment is needed to get in or if this will be a freebie. But I will post up like in an hour with more. Also rough idea how many of you would come out to this deal? It would be the friday before the show the 21st of January. Let's get this **** done and get some exposure. As for the afterparty and all that I don't know who is takeing care of all that.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:24 PM

Re: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

By the way it's at the Houston Motorsports Raceway not at the Houston Raceway Park. HRP is in baytown and HMR is out in Humble. Anyways the track is about 30 min. from the Reliant Stadium if that helps.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:34 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

yeah all i know is that atleast 6 of hpd will be there...and about 4 will have fiddies and 1 quad if thats alright.
Old 12-31-2004, 09:28 AM

I ****ed up the track name is Houston Motorsports Park (HMP). But I don't think that would be a problem. I'll find out the details and post up probably monday since today everyone is getting drunk and I have to go to work.
Old 12-31-2004, 10:26 AM

badf4i2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

[B]sorry for not helpin push the "sport" forward............i just love to ride and keep it on the streets...............like brandon told me at bike week this year....ya gotta keep it fun, when ya lose that and it becomes all about competition its time to find something else to do. just my 1.5 cents
Old 12-31-2004, 12:11 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

great, good for you...this is not about what kind of riding you wanna do. it is about an event that some of us are pushing to try and push the sport forward for those who want it....not interested, then go ride the streets.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:03 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

well me and shawn (wkrav467) went out to the spot today that i took pics of ... looks like we might have to find another .. he can rock slow stuff and was testing it out he said it has a pretty noticable slope ... so im not sure its big enough for people but if its sloped and people are going to risk hitting we might need to find another. he went out lookin for some more so who knows

any info teach on 50 races ?
Old 12-31-2004, 11:47 PM

The guy told me that the track was ok for us to use. So we can practice friday. Only thing is you have to pay 5 bucks a head to get in. Not to much to ask for an all day cop free spot. Also with paramedics on duty. Well if anyone needs more info. on the location just pm me, or I'll post it up here
later (shaun knows about this spot, he's stunted here before)
Old 01-03-2005, 10:36 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PiNkY
The guy told me that the track was ok for us to use. So we can practice friday. Only thing is you have to pay 5 bucks a head to get in. Not to much to ask for an all day cop free spot. Also with paramedics on duty. Well if anyone needs more info. on the location just pm me, or I'll post it up here
later (shaun knows about this spot, he's stunted here before)

RIGHT Justin

the spot at the track is secure. WE will have lights for friday night and we can access the track all day friday for those. Its 5.00 a head and we have ample area to accomodate at least 10-15 riders all riding at once and as many that come
50-s are ok however I am unsure of large quads
we will get back with you about that

Shawn (wkrav487) knows about Houston Motorsport Park and its a good surface
Old 01-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Gas'er!!

can't beat that with a stick! nice work guys...

now there are no excuses for people not to come...there is a secure place to ride with no hassles for a measly five bucks...and then everyone can hit up Reliant for the saturday show and the afterparty...

should be a killer time...flying in with zannman on thurs. night!
Old 01-03-2005, 11:49 AM

We will post up a new thread with all the info. about the track, just have to work out a few things but it will hopefully be done by today. later :YEAH
Old 01-03-2005, 11:57 AM

02redr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

so we'll be able to come down, ride with everyone, watch the show, then is everyone going back to ride more, or are ya'll going to go party?? or is it going to be one in the same?
Old 01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Gas'er!!

prolly come and ride all day friday...head to the promo party/demo friday night with sportbike freestyle and fmx riders...ride at the track on saturda...head to the Reliant saturday night and downtown to the after party late sat night..

open to all, as long as you are safe and in control...

pinky will have a fresh thread and details soon,
Old 01-03-2005, 01:55 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Sounds good...Thanks to all the guys puttin it down in Houston...this is the reason we start threads like this!
Old 01-03-2005, 02:04 PM

hey we just want to host a bad *** event and it looks like thats whats going to happen
Old 01-03-2005, 05:46 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep Posting info and my guys will be there.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:09 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

well today jbad pmed me and told me he had the flyers for us to hang up. i just need to know how many tickets we can get or whatever and where yall would like them...ex: what parts of town etc.

i also saw a billboard today with the event posted on it. it was in dickinson on hwy 3 for all u houston people that wanna see it or whatever.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:41 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

any stunt stuff on the flyers?
Old 01-03-2005, 08:43 PM

i dunno, i havent gotten them, but i need to know if i can still get tickets because if not, then i need to buy some asap. i REALLY want some pit passes too
Old 01-03-2005, 09:18 PM

woooo weeeeee

Quick Reply: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??