Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 03:54 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

preferably no teeth
Old 12-21-2004, 04:03 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??

oh man then i know just the spot
Old 12-21-2004, 05:35 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

neone got any flyers made yet? i could randomly put them in peoples mail at work...im sure itd help some...shoot i get mail to about 2000 people, well only like 1/10 actually get any, but i could still slip some into everyones mail boxes
pm me for my email if u wanna send me one so i can print it and get it out
Old 12-22-2004, 06:13 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

If the airline ticket isn't much I am going to try my best to be there. This sounds like it's going to be a great time and a step in the right direction .
Old 12-22-2004, 07:46 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

the flyers and posters, as well as the radio and TV advertising are all controlled corporately thru Clear Channel Motorsports....its an uphill battle for us as far as that goes...

but the way they do it obviously works, because they host more motorsports events per year than any other company in the world

Jimmy I will check and see what hotel we are at and **** and let u know, I am probably flying also...my tickets are $300
Old 12-23-2004, 01:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i gotta represent not only west coast but the cold north also!!! talk about stress!! :YEAH

im tell ya'll when the great moose calls us canuks are takin over.. better watch out!!

-kane

HAHA...you're a Canuck first :YEAH

I got to send you one of my pawtna's "MooseKnuckle Mary" shirts!!!!
Old 12-24-2004, 10:20 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

" moose knuckles" are what we call the girls camel toes in TX LOL
Old 12-24-2004, 05:54 PM

COUNTRYFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point

We still call them camel toes here in IL. Man I really wish my team CIX could make it, but thats a big *** trip for our broke *** stunt team! We are all saving our money for Daytona,we just gotta make that ****
Old 12-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point

happy happy joy joy happy happy
Old 12-26-2004, 11:24 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

teach check yur pms buddy.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:21 PM

starboystuner is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh teach wheelie on dude sounds good your right ppl need a fire under there *** and wake the **** up motha fuccas
Old 12-28-2004, 10:08 PM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point

Call me lazy but I don't feel like reading through all the pages but are there any pre-rides or stunt spots going to be set up. Because if not the track my team and I stunt at might be able to throw something together. It's out in humble. It's the Houston Motorsports Speedway. Just let me know.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:55 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Jimmy I will check and see what hotel we are at and **** and let u know, I am probably flying also...my tickets are $300
Damn...just looked and it would cost me around $300 as well for the tickets then around another $100 for misc. expenses . One day I will be a big baller like you Thomas be able to afford these trips.

If you ever need a dependable judge that calls it like it is and knows what to look for...you know how to reach me fellas .
Old 12-29-2004, 10:00 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

less than a month and i still need more details
Old 12-29-2004, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by mekrew
less than a month and i still need more details
i agree...do we know where were going to ride? did jbad get the spot or no? wheres the afterparty most importantly! haha
anyways, im guessing that spot is still good right greg? other than that, no new info on my part.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:01 PM
HD03.tk Moderator

delinquent is an unknown quantity at this point

Noooo........
Damnit this totally sicks im going out of town on the 21st to Vegas. This sucks a big event comes here to my home town and I'm not even here for it. You JBAD give me a call some time 832-660-7590 nate dawg
Old 12-29-2004, 11:21 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PiNkY
Call me lazy but I don't feel like reading through all the pages but are there any pre-rides or stunt spots going to be set up. Because if not the track my team and I stunt at might be able to throw something together. It's out in humble. It's the Houston Motorsports Speedway. Just let me know.
set it up player
Old 12-30-2004, 12:41 AM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if anyone else is setting something up for a practice/stunt day but the guy at the track said it would be cool. Just need to find out how many people plan on showing up. The only thing is you might have to pay for admission. Not sure yet I just threw the idea at him today and he said he'll talk to his people but something is in the works. More info. later.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:21 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it's good to see that we have some options, with time getting short we need to get something finalized so everyone local as well as out of town will know where to meet with ample amount of time. I'm coming from out of town and I have a round about idea of where Houston Raceway Park is at, but I don't know for sure. If that's gonna be the spot how much admission will it be, don't really matter to me, but to some it will. I know y'all are still working on it but a ballpark figure will help a lot of the guys coming in on a budget etc..... just tryin' to be helpful.....don't want to step on anyone's toes........Late.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

trying to take care of it right now...a little difficult getting in touch with pepole cuz of the holidays...hopefully in a day or so we will know the details, but dont hold me to it.

Quick Reply: Houston XSBA at Reliant Stadium: Who's gonna be there and what do you think??