moving posts!! HOUSTON EVENT!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
moving posts!! HOUSTON EVENT!!

i have a request: can we PLEASE keep the Houston Comp info on the main stunt discussion. we need to DISCUSS options for parties and riding spots as well as raise awareness for this event.

it is a potentially big step for the sport and we need as much support as possible...

the UPCOMING EVENTS forums is NOT the place for this...it is not an open stunt event and NO ONE effing scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the page...

so someone PLEASE put it back on the stunt discussion page!!

Teach
Old 12-10-2004, 06:02 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: moving posts!! HOUSTON EVENT!!

ya bitches...

stupid mods....

the masta has spoken....
Old 12-10-2004, 06:09 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

i thought i noticed posts moving all over the damn place..
Old 12-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Gas'er!!

HELLO!!

not trying to be a dick, but whoever the mods on this forum are...

so quick to move things that are important to this sport and put them where NOBODY is going to see them, yet i've been waiting for over 2 hours for a reply to this thread or the pm's i sent!!

move the Houston Event details Thread back to Stunt Discussion PLEASE!!!
Old 12-10-2004, 08:37 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

honestly....
i think u should be the mod of the stunt sections
ur one of the people who actually care...

ok...back to my hole
Old 12-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i have a request: can we PLEASE keep the Houston Comp info on the main stunt discussion. we need to DISCUSS options for parties and riding spots as well as raise awareness for this event.

it is a potentially big step for the sport and we need as much support as possible...

the UPCOMING EVENTS forums is NOT the place for this...it is not an open stunt event and NO ONE effing scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the page...

so someone PLEASE put it back on the stunt discussion page!!

Teach
Any event is a potential big step for the sport. They all need as much support as possible. Its an event, thats what the Upcoming Events forum is there for.

Stunt Discussion is at the top of the list, everyone posts any and everything in it. We (SL team) are trying to clean the board up. Maybe if some would scroll down and look at some of the forums they would see the appropriate forum to post in.

The rules apply to all. Not bend the rules because hes my friend or hes a contributer. Every event I see in SD, I move to events. Just like every post I see that has stunt pics in it, I move to the Stunt Pics forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
Old 12-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by sclevela
not for nothin but this isnt a situation where anyone is asking to bend the rules for a friend, or a "famous" stunter "superstar"..............he is asking that u put a thread where he feels it will make the most impact..............a very important thread.........hes asking the rules get bent for the same reason this site was started .............for the best interest of the stunt community..............i mean that is why stuntlife was originally started wasnt it?

thanks scott, better than i could have put it!

i have another idea as well....
Old 12-10-2004, 10:36 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt say that this was bending a rule do to it being a friend or "famous" stunter. It was used as an example. Yes, I think that some of the other BS that goes on here is why some of the top riders arent here anymore. We (SL team) are tryin to clean that BS up.
Old 12-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Gas'er!!

well, once again i hear what you are saying...but you can continue to do just that-clean up the BS that is here, cuz there is definately a lot of it at times.

this is no bs though...this is something that i feel needs to be seen and talked about. it is not an ordinary stunt event that is going to be taking place every year, it is basically a once in a very long time opportunity for our 'stunt lives'....i've seen/been around a lot in this game and i'm sure that one thread could mistakenly be 'overlooked' for a duration.

either way, i'll still bring it up every day on the stunt discussion as just that: a stunt discussion.
Old 12-11-2004, 12:42 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
well, once again i hear what you are saying...but you can continue to do just that-clean up the BS that is here, cuz there is definately a lot of it at times.

this is no bs though...this is something that i feel needs to be seen and talked about. it is not an ordinary stunt event that is going to be taking place every year, it is basically a once in a very long time opportunity for our 'stunt lives'....i've seen/been around a lot in this game and i'm sure that one thread could mistakenly be 'overlooked' for a duration.

either way, i'll still bring it up every day on the stunt discussion as just that: a stunt discussion.

it's been taken care of. THREAD CLOSED.