AZ Session (AA's house)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 08:30 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
AZ Session (AA's house)

First off I would like to say i'm sorry for those of you that missed out cause it was a blast. Next i want to give thanks for everyone that came out. Warren, J Beats, Eric Hoenshell, Kane One Dog , Nick Apex, Outermost (got to love the miget), Felony Freestyle ( Your my boy Joe Joe).Drewman, and everyone else. Heck there where so many bada$$ riders here i didn't get to meet them all. AA plans on setting one up here in like three or four months give or take. Once again thanks to everyone that came out and for the ones that missed it ha ha suckas better make it next time.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: AZ Session (AA's house)

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan
First off I would like to say i'm sorry for those of you that missed out cause it was a blast. Next i want to give thanks for everyone that came out. Warren, J Beats, Eric Hoenshell, Kane One Dog , Nick Apex, Outermost (got to love the miget), Felony Freestyle ( Your my boy Joe Joe).Drewman, and everyone else. Heck there where so many bada$$ riders here i didn't get to meet them all. AA plans on setting one up here in like three or four months give or take. Once again thanks to everyone that came out and for the ones that missed it ha ha suckas better make it next time.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HAVING US OUT THERE, WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO GET BACK THERE!!! LATER JOEJOE
Old 11-29-2004, 11:35 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

To everyone in AZ big thank you. It was a great time, I even had a chance to ride a little, nice break from the camera. We have to do it again soon, either here in LV or back in AZ. Thanks for setting everything up Zack.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:48 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Yeah...woulda liked to have seen that...

Old 11-30-2004, 06:31 AM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone had a good time. Wish we could have gotten everyone together to party one of the nights. Thanks for inviting us out. I'm sure everyone is down for another session. We're planning on having another BIG Vegas session in the future it will be off the hook.