Looped a 12 today

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 01:10 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Looped a 12 today

Brought it up real quick at about 10 mph, it got high, hit the right edge of the bar spun and I bailed. Im still trying to figure out what my right damn foot was doing cuz obviously it did'nt press the brake. Oh well f*ck it--Powers cage did a wonderful job, picked her up and kept practicing. I plan on riding every single day this week until I get this **** down. Do any of you guys hold the clutch in, roll real slow like 5 mph then snap it up?? I began this method after I looped it and it works pretty nice....
Old 11-29-2004, 02:14 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: Looped a 12 today

i roll to a total stop,come in from about 10mph,use ur finger on ur front brake to make the bike stop,then clutch it up..it comes up nicely and lets you ride them slower for longer to get the feel for the bike at slow speeds,and good job on getting back up..dont let one loop get you down...
Old 11-29-2004, 02:16 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

takes a little practice being able to roll to a total stop and keeping the bike and bars straight but once you get it snapping the throttle and clutch in one smooth action makes it come high and slow as hell..then just play with the throttle or brake and ride it out
Old 11-29-2004, 02:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Good info-thanks-12'in is awesome therapy--practice time....
Old 11-29-2004, 03:53 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the 900rr with +5 gearing, dunno what you run for gearing.. but last friday i decided to try stunting it. i bought it like 2 1/2 weeks ago and well now i can park it, but what i do is bring it to a dead stop clutch it up, when you feel you're back where your close pull in the clutch and let it drop on the bar and just go with it.. if you feel yer gonna spin around just drop down and walk with it.. didn't think it'd be that easy but just clutch it up to the BP quickly as possible so yer not going all that fast and you should be fine