Xclusive Freestyle Riderz - XFR Photo Gallery
xclusivefreestyleriderz.com
Worcester, MA.

09 Worcester Summer Nationals

Old 04-10-2009, 09:34 PM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point
09 Worcester Summer Nationals

Summer Nationals has always been a great time and great show. Over the years we have always tried to get as many people into the tunnel and involved as we could. Fortunately, because of the high demand of riders that have always wanted to come down and ride we have finally gotten what everyone has wanted for years. Anyone who wants to come down and ride in the tunnel will be able to do so this year. On Friday and Sat, July 3rd and 4th between the hours of 10am and 3pm any stunt riders are welcome to come down and ride INSIDE the tunnel at the Worcester summer nationals! Anyone who comes down will need to pay the admission fee to get in AND for a pit pass to ride. Normal admission is 45.00 for the weekend or 25.00 per day. The pit pass’s are going to be 20.00 for the weekend or 15.00 per day. To sign up go into the hotel pay for your admission and then come and find me and I will have you sign the waiver and pay for your pit pass.
Riders are going to be the only ones allowed in the tunnel!!! No photographers, video persons, or girlfriends will be issued pit pass or allowed in the tunnel. There is plenty of room for rider’s friends and family to watch from the outside of the tunnel.
If for any reasons the rider begins to ride unsafely then they will be asked to leave and not welcome back!! This includes high speed power wheelies and not showing regard for other rider’s safety in tunnel. You need to have a crash cage on your motorcycle to get into the tunnel. Quads and pit bikes are welcome to ride as well. There will be NO riding around the outside of the tunnel what so ever, if you are caught doing so you are gone!!! You are not allowed to ride with out a shirt and if you have shorts on you must have knee pads! You are on your own for finding a place to park your vehicle and bikes are not allowed to park in the tunnel!!!!!
We want anyone and everyone who wants to attend to be able to come down and have a good time but everyone needs to play by the rules.
If you have any questions hit me up and let me know.

Thanks
Ray Ray
Old 04-10-2009, 10:30 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: 09 Worcester Summer Nationals

I don't mean this in the wrong way at all, but people have to pay to be the entertainment? Or is this an amateurs can pay to play sort of thing? Either way it sounds funny. See you at SW Ray Ray!
Old 04-11-2009, 09:20 AM

No it's pay to play. We have selected riders that do a show at night and they don't pay. We always here poeple say they would rather pay and just have a freeride then have a comp so here it is. We have no control over the general admission. That's what it cost anyone to come in with a vehicle. If you just come to watch for the day it's only 10 bucks.....

It's a great time, it's bitches bikes and beers all over the place. Ride all day and then just find out where Fraser is going at night and you will be drunk till the sun comes up!!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:13 AM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray Ray Z.
No it's pay to play. We have selected riders that do a show at night and they don't pay. We always here poeple say they would rather pay and just have a freeride then have a comp so here it is. We have no control over the general admission. That's what it cost anyone to come in with a vehicle. If you just come to watch for the day it's only 10 bucks.....

It's a great time, it's bitches bikes and beers all over the place. Ride all day and then just find out where Fraser is going at night and you will be drunk till the sun comes up!!

I quit drinking. it's unhealthy and dangerous... and I only social drink... it's not a problem..
Old 06-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Or drunk when the sun comes up like I was in 06 Summer Nationals... How ya doing, Ray Ray?
Old 06-08-2009, 08:34 PM

what's up kid??? Long time not talk man! Hope things are good with you bro!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:53 AM

what's up kid??? Long time not talk man! Hope things are good with you bro!
Ahhh just been doing the family man bit! Things are good. Been riding a lot again and other than some nagging injuries, that's been going well! Been a while since I've been up to the Mass! I need to swing up there again.

To anyone thinking about going to Summer Nationals: It's one of the sickest and funnest times combined with the coolest show formats ever. That tunnel is a piece of stunting history! I def suggest you check it out!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:58 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Ahhh just been doing the family man bit! Things are good. Been riding a lot again and other than some nagging injuries, that's been going well! Been a while since I've been up to the Mass! I need to swing up there again.
+1 and when you do you better hollar at cha boy!!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 and when you do you better hollar at cha boy!!
You know I will, Adam! We miis ya bro. Amanda says hi!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:03 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

You know I will, Adam! We miis ya bro. Amanda says hi!
Bring the lil one too!!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:17 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

so what time will i be riding at night? lol
Old 06-18-2009, 10:18 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick

Depends on how much money you have!

Ray, I think I may be in Maine when this is going down, I haven't been since 03 I think?! I may like to partake in the festivities, I will give you a call this week!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

ahhhhh the tunnel. so many good memories, and so many dirty girls!!! damn im bummed im gonna miss this year. i wanna get drunk and break **** like old times!!!!!
-mike
Old 06-18-2009, 09:25 PM

Sick! I miss my little Joey! Call me asap so we can work things out!

Originally Posted by vertical_joe

Ray, I think I may be in Maine when this is going down, I haven't been since 03 I think?! I may like to partake in the festivities, I will give you a call this week!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:27 PM

You don't pull no chicks!!!!!

Ya dude wish you mo fo's were comin down. It won't be the same with out that weird haze and funny smell in the hallways to the hotel!!!!!

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
ahhhhh the tunnel. so many good memories, and so many dirty girls!!! damn im bummed im gonna miss this year. i wanna get drunk and break **** like old times!!!!!
-mike
Old 06-20-2009, 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
i bet you can ride anytime you want if you have that minty 636! can I have it? maybe.... please????
Old 06-20-2009, 04:51 AM

To anyone thinking about going to Summer Nationals: It's one of the sickest and funnest times combined with the coolest show formats ever. That tunnel is a piece of stunting history! I def suggest you check it out!
Justin where the hell you at... ya know I do have a spare bed in my hotel room this year, but you can't run down the hallways like back in the day on stilts!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:07 PM
www.GSENick.com

Originally Posted by Xfrnohands
i bet you can ride anytime you want if you have that minty 636! can I have it? maybe.... please????

yeah bikes at the painters for next two weeks.. getting redone again haha should be sick. ride sure, have? well depends on how fat your pockets are
Old 06-20-2009, 12:09 PM
www.GSENick.com

Originally Posted by vertical_joe

well that could be a problem lol....
Old 06-23-2009, 10:57 AM

tech1234 is a decent person

i gonna come down and rock the fiddy... cause the r6 is falling apart

at least the fiddy the still minty