The Nags Photo Gallery
the-nags.com
Florida

Nags

Old 12-06-2003, 09:15 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
Nags

Mr. Nags treatises have been getting a lot of undeserved attention recently. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. His ramblings sound so noble, but in fact, he is wrong, and everyone with half a brain understands that. I heard through the grapevine that even acknowledging his tactless modes of thought is beneath my dignity. Whether or not this rumor is true, Mr. Nags has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of Mr. Nags successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

I alluded to this earlier, but he holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who change the course of history. Some critics have called Mr. Nags piteous. A handful insist he's delirious. His trained seals, on the other hand, consider him to be one of the great minds of this century. The salient point here is that I do not find epithets that are craven, disdainful, and self-centered to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe he and I disagree about our civic duties. I feel that we must do our utmost to draw an accurate portrait of Mr. Nags ideological alignment as expeditiously as possible. Mr. Nags , on the other hand, believes that the Universe belongs to him by right.

In the course of my work, I regularly come in contact with misinformed conspiracy theorists, and most of them also feel that his most progressive idea is to lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. Did Mr. Nags cancel his plans to replicate the most disaffected structures of contemporary life because he had a change of heart, or is he continuing the same battle on another front? It would appear to be the latter. To summarize my views: In my effort to uncover Mr. Nags hidden prejudices, I will need to combat the noxious ideology of terrorism that has infected the minds of so many caustic traitors.

Old 12-07-2003, 12:42 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 12-07-2003, 01:08 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
No One is as tall as the last man standing..........

heard that tonight and thought it sounded suitable for Nags
Old 12-07-2003, 02:16 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
hayez, wtf are you talking about?
Old 12-07-2003, 02:19 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
sounds like an Eminem song...........
Old 12-07-2003, 04:42 PM

Originally posted by nags
hayez, wtf are you talking about?
it was a joke a automated complaint letter
Old 12-07-2003, 10:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
weirdo
Old 12-07-2003, 10:24 PM

ahh **** off
Old 12-07-2003, 10:38 PM

bring it
Old 12-07-2003, 10:39 PM