Krazy White Boys Photo Gallery
www.KrazyWhiteBoys.com
PA

Waddap?!

Old 01-28-2006, 09:00 PM

Boneskin is an unknown quantity at this point
Waddap?!

Yeah, I never was in "Africa" or any other damn Bush country for that matter curing some rare strain of vaginal diseases, I've just been hellafied busy with life. New woman, though it seemed like I always had when whenever I was around some of you, new job Woo Woo among other lame ****.

Anyhow, just peekin in to see what's up while I have time and remembered to do so, so no I'm not dead!
Old 01-30-2006, 11:22 AM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person
Re: Waddap?!

Originally Posted by Boneskin
Yeah, I never was in "Africa" or any other damn Bush country for that matter curing some rare strain of vaginal diseases, I've just been hellafied busy with life. New woman, though it seemed like I always had when whenever I was around some of you, new job Woo Woo among other lame ****.

Anyhow, just peekin in to see what's up while I have time and remembered to do so, so no I'm not dead!
nice. anything else new.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:00 PM

SaMack is a decent person

HI long time no AIM
Old 02-02-2006, 09:52 PM

Boneskin is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't AIMd to please much lately Sharon, I know..Tell Ed I'm sorry I haven't been around for our cyber sessions

Anyhow, this new job has only begun, come next month I'll be working 10 hour days, 6 days a week. March 4th, I'll be heading to New York, New York for the weekend to check out Wicked with my g/f and stay at some fancy hotel. The end of March, I'll be possibly cruising the bahamas if I can manage to take off work then too, but with mandatory overtime, I highly doubt that **** will happen.

With the weather still somewhat cold, I haven't bothered to look around for a bike but soon I think...very soon

Anyways, tell Ed and Nicki I say Hello you twoo bafoons, I'll keep in touch, maybe I'll send you a call your way sometime Rich to say Hey. Catch you folks later.